Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
Kozy’s carried the brand of gravel bike I had been looking for. Shipping was on time and bike is awesome! I hope to get to visit one of your locations in person someday. Thanks! Spencer Vicksburg, Mississippi
Very knowledgeable staff, which is helpful when looking for guidance on what kind of bike you want.
Luis was great. The shop guys were very polite and attentive to my questions. Bike tune and fitting could have been better. Bike (Topstone) still needs gear tuning.
great shop, confusion with buying a bike that was already paid for and a faulty rack, but they fixed it up and works great
I purchased a Yakimah handcuff to go with my Ridgeback rack. One of the employees helped me find the lock. The box had been opened before and perhaps returned because even the plastic bag inside had been ripped open. We checked and it appeared that all the pieces were there. The night I bought it the cash register computer was down perhaps for physical inventory that I believe was going on. Luis had the other employee look up the price online. Luis was calculating tax and everything on his phone when I realized he was under-charging me, so I corrected him. When I got home and tried to install the new lock core on my Ridgeback I found out that the core was missing a piece that keeps in installed. I worked with Yakimah directly and got a new core shipped to my house the next week.
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.73 based on 75 reviews