Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

Based on 163 reviews
Postal Service, Own Driver
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
The mechanic texted to inform me after performing a tuneup that he couldn't fix the rear disc brake because he couldn't find the part and had no idea when it would be available. He should have contacted me before proceeding because I would have nixed the transaction. So I was stuck with a 99 buck bill to retrieve my bike with a worthless and unsafe rear brake. I requested a refund and the store manager offered to reduce the bill by 16 dollars after trying to sell me a new bike. I have purchased several bikes from Kozy's in the past but you flunked Business 101 this time around. The tuneup/repair was clearly mishandled and I want a refund.
Bought my bike from Eire location. Great sales experience from start to finish. Looking forward to using them in the future for add-ons, supplies, and maintenance. Nice work team, keep it up.
Great service and assistance, despite there being such a shortage of bicycles during the pandemic. My bike was properly tuned and adjusted to my frame upon purchase. Moreover, the included free tune-ups is a great add-on.
In July 2021 I bought a new e-bike from Kozy on Milwaukee. The sales person, Luis, could not find the key to the battery pack but assured me that he would get it to me quickly. I'm still waiting for the key. Kozy asked me to return the bike to the store for reasons I did not understand. They still have my bike. Luis keeps telling me that everything is under control. I no longer believe him. I have left a phone message for the owner, Paul Kozy, and hope I will hear back from him soon with a solution.
I had a great experience at Kozy's Bike Shop which led me to purchase two awesome bikes for myself and my daughter!
Helpful fitting me for a bike that met my needs - especially when bikes were in short supply.
Great customer service
Very friendly. Quick service. Knowledgeable staff
Kozy's is always my go-to for bikes. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Good, too far from Ottawa Illinois, Chicago and traffic?
Wonderful experience. They are knowledgeable and friendly.
Excellent service and turnaround time. Knowledgeable staff made strong recommendations for service. My bike was ready for pick-up ahead of schedule.
Great team
Luis and Mark are the best
Very patient and helpful with my 6 year old
Thanks to Mark for servicing my Vado SL 5.0 Went above and beyond to insure the job got done.
Just bought an electric bike from Kozy's. Their customer service goes above and beyond. After test riding the bicycle, they continued to adjust it until it fit me perfectly. Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable and wants you to love your purchase. I highly recommend them.
Kozy's was very helpful for me as a new biker and answered all my questions thoroughly.
Good service, friendly and helpful employees
Had an Excellent experience. Love my bike