Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
Great service
Sales rep in south loop was super helpful.
Very knowledgeable staff, which is helpful when looking for guidance on what kind of bike you want.
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Came away with a great bike that fits perfectly. I'm very appreciative of Kozy's team. Thanks
Always friendly and always there to help.
Great selection of bikes and a wonderful knowledgable staff. 3 bike purchases later..... Still Happy!!!
Great customer service and attention to the "right fit." I bought my first road bike last week and I am delighted with it. I only wish I had more warm weather to enjoy it.
Luis was great. The shop guys were very polite and attentive to my questions. Bike tune and fitting could have been better. Bike (Topstone) still needs gear tuning.
Great service!
I had just moved to the city with a bike that couldn’t be completed. The staff at Kozy’s on Milwaukee was kind, helpful, and not at all dismissive of my plethora of stupid questions. They were able to help me pick out a bike and every piece of necessary equipment as well as explain how they all worked. Lifelong customer made!
Salesman was good but Dutch that tweeked my bike out for me he was fun to work with, great attitude and enjoyed chatting with him.
Good price. Staff wasn't very attentive.
Excellent service
Special ordered a Vado 5.0. Delivered as promised.....very helpful sales staff.
Sue was so great at accommodating all our needs !
great shop, confusion with buying a bike that was already paid for and a faulty rack, but they fixed it up and works great
Vincent was a great help finding me the perfect bike.
I purchased a Yakimah handcuff to go with my Ridgeback rack. One of the employees helped me find the lock. The box had been opened before and perhaps returned because even the plastic bag inside had been ripped open. We checked and it appeared that all the pieces were there. The night I bought it the cash register computer was down perhaps for physical inventory that I believe was going on. Luis had the other employee look up the price online. Luis was calculating tax and everything on his phone when I realized he was under-charging me, so I corrected him. When I got home and tried to install the new lock core on my Ridgeback I found out that the core was missing a piece that keeps in installed. I worked with Yakimah directly and got a new core shipped to my house the next week.
I hadn't ridden a bike in decades and was really self conscious and intimidated walking in. Once through the doors that all changed. Everyone on the staff was welcoming, knowledgeable and amazingly helpful. The staff struck the perfect balance between checking in to see if I had any questions and leaving me to explore on my own.
Jon Jenkins was my sales person. He was professional and took time to understand the type of bike I was after as this was a big purchase for me. I test road three different brands and determine an obvious “winner”. I even left the store on Erie and went to the Halsted store to rule out a particular model and felt no pressure from either store. I returned to the Erie location to take home the perfect bike for me, a Specialized Roubaix.
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.69 based on 62 reviews