Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Love the service. Daryl @ 2540 S. Wabash, has made quick work of anything I've needed. The best was when other shops couldn't figure out how to change a spoke on a 30 year old Specialized (something about a unique hub) & he took care of it in no time."
"I was looking for a rather special jersey and Kozy’s had one. I ordered it on Sunday and it was in the mail box in Southern Illinois on Wednesday. It is going to make a Cubbies fan that lives in Cardinal land extremely happy ! Thank you Kazy’s !!!"
"Theo is the Man! He is an excellent bike fitter and salesperson. Thoroughly knowledgeable. He sold us a Specialized Low Entry Roll Bike, easy to get on and fun to ride. Theo is at the Superstore on 25th and Wabash in Chi-town. Great selection of bikes at that store."
"Despite telling multiple workers exactly what I planned to use the bike for, riding the lakefront trail, they still pushed me to buy a hybrid. When I'd ask about it (vs. a road bike) they'd pause and say something like "yeah, it'll do that" in a hesitant manner. I thought they were just surprised I was asking and that it should have been obvious to me. The bike looks great but for riding into work, the specific thing I bought it for, I'd rather pull out my 1 speed with coaster brakes and use that. With weather being what it has this spring I haven't gotten many opportunities to ride it in and now that I've come to see just how bad this bike is it's beyond the refund/exchange window and I'm stuck with an expensive bike that I don't want."
"George and the other techs worked diligently in an effort to find the squeaking sound that seemed to be coming from the bottom bracket. Eventually, the culprit was found and I was on my way, in silence! They are fantastic."
"I went to purchase an electric bike they had advertised on their website and when I arrived they said the bike was in pieces. I also called the day before and a sales rep told me they had the bike. The sales rep gave me the hand to neck sign, stating it was no good. The was listed for $1300.00. He then went on to tell that the company who made the bike was going out of business. Then he proceeded to show me bikes that cost over. $3000.00 hmmmm. Not okay. This sounds like a ploy to me."
"George & Sherdon are knowledgeable sales people who NEVER be dishonest. Repair team is the best in the city, thorough and patient, they have walked me through many difficult repairs. Selection is the widest in Chicago, I think. I recommend the shop on Milwaukee, in face all the shops , every chance I get."
"A very nice bike buying experience. Great service and nice people."
"Great service and the team took the time to explain what I needed to know as my first high end road bike with disc brakes."
"Always excellent"
"Great Store, Great Service, Great Bike!"
"Found a great bike with the Guy's help great place to shop"
"Good experiences with mechanics and sales man. The manager on Milwaukee store older Caucasian bald male is very rude to customers and sarcastic. Other than that great experience."
"Regarding store at Milwaukee / Pulaski location. The crew there is amazing and so helpful. Great knowledge across the entire spectrum from kids bikes, city and touring, eBikes (electric), Fat bikes all the way to the Top End of the MTB and Road Racing. Superior bike selection and indoor test track on the top floor enables you to make the right choice and get proper fit regardless of the weather and away from the traffic hassle. - - Serenity. - - I strongly recommend to ask for Ladi (or Ladee). That guy has knowledge of the bicycle universe. Seems like he was born with bicycle at the bed side and he breaths, lives and dreams bikes 24/7. He’s in the store M-F most likely and enjoys riding and testing new equipment on the weekends. I wish he had a You Tube channel dedicated to his work and passion. Cheers, See you on the trail or road or anywhere bicycle takes you."
"Wonderful attentoon and service by the staff at Kozys. Wrigleyville. Love my purchase! I know I can count on the wonderful Kozy staff for my needs to make my bike riding much more fun everytime. Thank you! Love you guys and gals!!! :). Jeri Caroline Medina (Liv Invite)"
"Great price on a great bike, and friendly and knowledgable staff."
"Great group of people working at this location. The communication between the stores is awesome. Was about to get my bike with no problem. I had purchased a rather expensive bike so the bike techs were more than willing to walk me through the maintenance for this specific bike. The maintene warranties and bike warranties are spot on. Even though I’m an hour away from these guys, they wanted my business 100%. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"Kozy's was exceptionally good. Others shops talk about letting you test-drive a bike, but when you tell them you want to try it for a few days and ride it 100 miles, you can discern differences. Kozy's said, "No Sweat. I called them after 9 days, (they have a 10 day, no questions policy) and told them I didn't want the bike -- could they find me a different model. They came through again. There are more details, and every time they were as gracious as I could hope for. A good experience."
"Great service. Assisted me with a warranty issue on a ten year old product. No questions asked. Great communications and true customer focused service. Great product selection."
"Get an electric bike from these guys!!!"
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.64 based on 36 reviews