Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy

Live Chat, Telephone
"Regarding store at Milwaukee / Pulaski location. The crew there is amazing and so helpful. Great knowledge across the entire spectrum from kids bikes, city and touring, eBikes (electric), Fat bikes all the way to the Top End of the MTB and Road Racing. Superior bike selection and indoor test track on the top floor enables you to make the right choice and get proper fit regardless of the weather and away from the traffic hassle. - - Serenity. - - I strongly recommend to ask for Ladi (or Ladee). That guy has knowledge of the bicycle universe. Seems like he was born with bicycle at the bed side and he breaths, lives and dreams bikes 24/7. He’s in the store M-F most likely and enjoys riding and testing new equipment on the weekends. I wish he had a You Tube channel dedicated to his work and passion. Cheers, See you on the trail or road or anywhere bicycle takes you."
"Wonderful attentoon and service by the staff at Kozys. Wrigleyville. Love my purchase! I know I can count on the wonderful Kozy staff for my needs to make my bike riding much more fun everytime. Thank you! Love you guys and gals!!! :). Jeri Caroline Medina (Liv Invite)"
"Great price on a great bike, and friendly and knowledgable staff."
"Great group of people working at this location. The communication between the stores is awesome. Was about to get my bike with no problem. I had purchased a rather expensive bike so the bike techs were more than willing to walk me through the maintenance for this specific bike. The maintene warranties and bike warranties are spot on. Even though I’m an hour away from these guys, they wanted my business 100%. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"Kozy's was exceptionally good. Others shops talk about letting you test-drive a bike, but when you tell them you want to try it for a few days and ride it 100 miles, you can discern differences. Kozy's said, "No Sweat. I called them after 9 days, (they have a 10 day, no questions policy) and told them I didn't want the bike -- could they find me a different model. They came through again. There are more details, and every time they were as gracious as I could hope for. A good experience."
"Great service. Assisted me with a warranty issue on a ten year old product. No questions asked. Great communications and true customer focused service. Great product selection."
"Get an electric bike from these guys!!!"
"I had made an appointment with a sales person to see a particular bike. I made the appointment over a week in advance. On the Wednesday before the Saturday is was to see the bike, I called the sales person to confirm the appointment. He didn’t remember who I was or what bike I wanted to see. He assured me he’d have the bike there by Saturday at 11, the scheduled time to see the bike. On Saturday I arrived, saw the bike, bought the bike and several accessories, including a helmet, two bike tire pumps, tools, a water bottle, and two extra inner tubes. Once the transaction was complete, it was apparent that the sales person was done with me. The bike was not fitted to me, and the sales person didn’t even suggest it. I have subsequently found that the inner tubes he sold me are not the correct inner tubes. I can’t speak for the salesperson, but I know how hard I work for my money, and what it took to buy that bike."
"Customer service was extremely helpful. The bike they recommended fits exactly what I needed."
"Very helpful when picking out first bike for triathlon"
"."
"Everybody there is super helpful"
"Good service"
"Knowledgeable and helpful staff. Also a great selection"
"Extremely helpful and patient. Best bike service I have had!"
"Very please with the service and merchandise I purchased at Kozy's Bike Shop"
"I worked with Nik to purchase a new bike and to buy and install some new parts for a Thule auto bike rack that I own. Nik was extremely helpful. He worked with me to try to get the right parts for my bike rack and installed them at no charge. He also helped me select the best bike with the right options. I would recommend Kozy's to a friend."
"Kozy's is great. They provide excellent service and have great prices."
"Great selection. Staff very helpful and friendly. I have been going there for past 5 years as my kids grow and need bigger bikes."
"Everyone was super helpful, knowledgeable and happy to help me get what I wanted -- without selling me stuff that I don't need!"
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.87 based on 23 reviews