Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
I had a great experience purchasing my bike. I walked in not planning to purchase a bike that day and walked out with a Cannondale Synapse! Adam was super helpful and down-to-earth through the entire process. The mechanics took great care to prep my bike to take home, put on my accessories, and made a few extra adjustments I requested. Thanks Kozy's!
Had a wonderful experience picking out a bike. The staff was super knowledgeable, fast, and friendly. Would recommend Kozy's to everyone! Shout out to Adam for being so patient and kind.
Excellent experience
The people who work here are extremely helpful and friendly!
Great service!
I absolutely love my bike. They listened to my needs and assessed what would be best for my body/height/ability.
Found Kozy's on line looking for a bike. They actually have bikes!!! Called in and they held bike for me while I drove down from WI to pick it up. Sales and service staff were all awesome and super helpful. They had bike ready to roll for test ride when I arrived. Emmett my salesmen took care of everything and made it super easy and efficient.
Friendly staff
I was looking for a specific Jamis bike and the staff was very helpful in tracking one down. The bike came in when promised and the River North staff were friendly and accommodating with our pick-up. Great purchase experience.
Your sales staff is very accommodating and friendly.
Excellent service Helpful employees.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Because of the pandemic, my granddaughter who needed a new bike was anxious about going into a bike store. We went online to look at bikes for her and then called the store on Halsted and left a message. No one called us but we called again. The salesman recommended a particular bike and we could see it online. The salesman made arrangements to give her a chance to ride it on the sidewalk in front of the store, even lending us a bike helmet since we did not have her helmet with us. He was very accommodating. I appreciated that.
Excellent Customer Service
Kozy's was the only place I could find the bike I was looking for (Topstone 1 Gravel Bike) including big boxes and online. They setup the bike nicely and answered all the questions I had.
Very profesional employees they answer all my questions I’m very happy with my bicycle and the warranty best price in Chicagoland!
Kozy's Bike Shop 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Kozy's is the best bike shop in Chicagoland. Their staff are very knowledgeable and professional.
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff helped me find the right bike and accessories.
Purchased 2 bikes. Was informed both would be in by last week of October. Only received one to date, it's 2021! When I called for status I was told that it hasn't come in yet and I would get a call to pick-up when ready... not so great people skills
People working there were great
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.77 based on 142 reviews