Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
Raquel completely rocks! I ordered a part online for curbside pick-up because the website said it was in stock. I figured I'd be picking it up that afternoon (Tuesday). Then nothing for two days. Not a huge problem because I wasn't going to get around to working on my bike until Friday. So I called the Halsted store on Thursday evening to ask about my order. Raquel answered, checked on my order. Turned out they didn't have it in stock at the store but she had just brought it from another store that afternoon and it was ready for pick up. I said great, I'll come get it in the morning.

Then Raquel said that she lives near my address and she could drop it off on her way home that night. I didn't want her to go out of her way but she assured me it wasn't out of her way and asked if it was okay to text me when she dropped it off at my building.

Solving a problem, even a small problem, with a little something extra is great customer service! Thanks Raquel!
Jon at the 219 store was extremely helpful as well as the entire staff. After the store was looted they still were able to get me on the bike I was searching for (one of the few left as it was still boxed up). They were very busy cleaning up the store yet their service was great and friendly. Above and beyond, Thanks!
Knowledgeable, service-oriented staff. Always a pleasant experience visiting the Erie store.
The manager would not allow me in the store with my service dog. He then proceeded to berate me about paperwork regarding the service animal, which is ILLEGAL. He was very rude to me and discriminated against a person with a disability (which is punishable by federal law). I was ready to purchase a $500+ bike, but now I will not be giving them a penny. If you buy a bike here, know that you're supporting a business that discriminates against our disabled community.
Jon was very helpful, especially in providing me with information about the various types of stationary bikes in stock. Also, he always answered any questions I had regarding purchasing, delivery, and after purchase maintenance. Feel very confident ordering from Kozy's with him as my point of contact.
Easy online ordering and pick-up. Also these guys really know their bikes. Would order again and recommend anyone else to do the same!
Great customer service; owner even followed up with me. Took care of me for a bike that met my needs, my budget and helped with accessories too.
Very knowledgeable staff, also really helpful in working with me to choose the right bike.
Very helpful staff
Excellent service. Trustworthy, valued opinions. 10/10 would (and have) recommend for a new bike or service/tune up
Did me well we love are new ebikes
Excellent service. Wish I could buy more!
Purchased second bike from Kozy as good experiences as always. Brian at the Erie store is one of the best.
Service was outstanding, I walked in minutes after opening, requested the exact bike I was looking for that Kozys website showed in stock. The gentleman that I first encountered told me it would be ready in 30-45 minutes because they had to build the bike. They had the bike built in 15 minutes and ready for a test ride on their indoor track. I purchased the bike along with a few essential accessories. The gentleman that built the bike did a final check over and installed the accessories, then he explained a few quick details for better performance. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase.
Excellent service and great prices.
I had a great experience with purchasing my bikes. Sherdan the associate helping us was very knowledgeable, friendly, and patient. He made sure we were comfortable with our purchase.
The store had a lot of inventory to look over and the staff was very knowledgable and helpful with my final selection.
You guys were great!