Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
Excellent Customer Service
Kozy's was the only place I could find the bike I was looking for (Topstone 1 Gravel Bike) including big boxes and online. They setup the bike nicely and answered all the questions I had.
Very profesional employees they answer all my questions I’m very happy with my bicycle and the warranty best price in Chicagoland!
Kozy's Bike Shop 5 star review on 5th January 2021
Kozy's is the best bike shop in Chicagoland. Their staff are very knowledgeable and professional.
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff helped me find the right bike and accessories.
Purchased 2 bikes. Was informed both would be in by last week of October. Only received one to date, it's 2021! When I called for status I was told that it hasn't come in yet and I would get a call to pick-up when ready... not so great people skills
People working there
were great
Excellent customer service and very accommodating!
Expert experienced assistance with determining which bikes best suit your needs followed by patient instruction.
Really helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff. Took care of my bike and made sure everything was fixed properly
My bike was stolen and due to the bike shortage, I had to order one. I'm glad Kozy's had that option instead of trying to snatch one when they came in. It came earlier than expected. The staff was very helpful in adjustments. I'm very happy with it! Renter's Ins covered the cost.
Crime DOES pay! ;)
Kozy's Bike Shop 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Amazing service! The nicest people!
When I was there the place was very busy and I had to wait in line. I think they could have accommodated more people but maybe not. There was plenty of room and not many people. I think their supplies were limited but I did find the bike I wanted. I bought one and ordered a second. I didn't ride it but felt comfortable buying it. Happy with the bikes now although the second took forever to receive.
Kozy's is awesome!
Super knowledgeable and friendly staff - helped me out incredible as beginner ride looking for a bike ! Highly Recommend kozy’s to anyone in the area looking for a bike!
I got myself a sweet Specialized Crux Expert at Kozy’s. At a time when it’s hard to find anything left at bike shops, they had my size and it was over 20% off!
Kozy's Bike Shop 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Everyone was incredibly helpful and understanding, I bought my bike in a time of a huge shortage due to COVID and they were still able to find something that worked for me within my price range and without having to wait 6 months.
I tell my friends about my experiences at Kozy's and they all remark that I am lucky to have such a good local bike shop. I could not agree more. Thanks to Matt and Mark in the shop and Louis in sales. Great guys. I have a Specialized Crossroads and Vado and had my wife's Schwin completely overhauled. Could not be happier.
Kozy's Bike Shop 5 star review on 1st December 2020 Kozy's Bike Shop 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Great Service, Great Salespeople, Great Technicians, I would highly recommend Kozy's for your next bike purchase.
Excellent service both during purchase and maintenance. None better in the state. Product selection is excellent.
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.75 based on 129 reviews