Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
Great help over the phone to choose the perfect bike. Great communication while waiting for the manufacturer to send the bike to the shop. Friendly and helpful staff when I picked it up! I have already recommended friends to Kozy’s and will go back for any other bike related needs I have in the future.
The bike is great! It's a Specialized Roubaix Sport 2019 that I bought as a birthday gift for my wife. Jon Jenkins, the store manager was absolutely fabulous.
Friendly and very helpful
I bought my road bike back in July and Koyz's was following all guidelines to protect their employees and customers from COVID. Getting a bike during this crazy time was the best decision. Thank you Kozy's
Sales person was very knowledgeable and helped me pick out the best bike for me. I love my new I bike!!
I stopped by about to inquire about getting a bike. They had along line outside due to the Covid restrictions. I told what i was looking for , which was a bike i could take off road and drive on the pavement. They didn't have any bikes to show at that time , everything was sold out. sales rep told me hybrid bike is what he would recommend. I was shown 2 pictures then told to put deposit of $50.00 . Bike would come in in a month then i will be able to see it and decide whether i take it or not. He emphasized on the fact that selection is very limited right now and more bikes wont arrive to the stores until winter. The entire visit took about 20 minutes. 19.30minutes standing in the line outside the store, 30seconds inside. Being rushed through is not even the right expression to describe it. The bottom line is , I wouldn't recommend the store to anyone. Especially to someone buying a brand new bike for the first time.
My experience at the Logan Square location was great. Sid at the River North location has also been extremely helpful.
I had a great experience at Kozy's - even in the middle of a pandemic with bikes in extremely short supply, Kozy's staff was able to assist in pre-ordering a Specialized bike, and were able to set it up when it arrived. I needed some small derailleur adjustments after the first few weeks of riding and they were fantastic about making the adjustments quickly and free of charge. Would absolutely recommend Kozy's as a great local bike shop to anyone in the Chicago area.
First time buying a bike. They made it easy and less intimidating! Didn’t pressure me to buy anything out of my price range.
Our salesman, Syd, bent over backwards to help us purchase four Specialized hybrid bikes, and we could not be happier. The mechanics are also great- every time we’ve gone in for a repair or upgrade, they handled them quickly, and we never have any problems with their work.
Fun, knowledgeable staff and great experience!
I brought in my old bmx bike in from storage(for 30 years) because we couldn't find a bike anywhere for my daughter's 10th birthday so I figured I'd have Kozy outfit it with the parts to make it rideable again. Brian was the best and he got it done by her birthday and she is so happy to have something to ride!
Hello Raquel . I am your customer already, My name is Lidi, I told to you last year and you help me a lot to buy my bike , shoes , helmet and more . I bought a bike Ruby sport last year 44, I remember I got a club members .I call yesterday to asks about tune up and the guy said if I bring my in few days I get back my bike until 16 of August . Is more the 15 days . How can training ? Why don’t take my name and give me a schedule for bring my bike and take just one day to tune up . Or if they have space call me and I can bring my bike to the early . But not take my bike for so long . Very disappointed.
I have been a customer of Kozy for many years. I love Kozy. I bring my bikes in for tunes up and repair. I needed a repair, my left pedal was making a wicket noise. I live on the far south side of Chicago so I thought I could go to the store on the south side but it was no longer there. So next was my first Kozy ever right off Roservelt. But that store was gone as well. So I took my bike to Erie store. I received the same great service I have come to expect from Kozy. My mechanic was Peter Sherry he is the best. I take my hat off to him and Kozy. You guys are the only ones I trust with my bikes. Thanks again Peter you are a rock star.
Raquel completely rocks! I ordered a part online for curbside pick-up because the website said it was in stock. I figured I'd be picking it up that afternoon (Tuesday). Then nothing for two days. Not a huge problem because I wasn't going to get around to working on my bike until Friday. So I called the Halsted store on Thursday evening to ask about my order. Raquel answered, checked on my order. Turned out they didn't have it in stock at the store but she had just brought it from another store that afternoon and it was ready for pick up. I said great, I'll come get it in the morning.

Then Raquel said that she lives near my address and she could drop it off on her way home that night. I didn't want her to go out of her way but she assured me it wasn't out of her way and asked if it was okay to text me when she dropped it off at my building.

Solving a problem, even a small problem, with a little something extra is great customer service! Thanks Raquel!
Jon at the 219 store was extremely helpful as well as the entire staff. After the store was looted they still were able to get me on the bike I was searching for (one of the few left as it was still boxed up). They were very busy cleaning up the store yet their service was great and friendly. Above and beyond, Thanks!
Knowledgeable, service-oriented staff. Always a pleasant experience visiting the Erie store.
The manager would not allow me in the store with my service dog. He then proceeded to berate me about paperwork regarding the service animal, which is ILLEGAL. He was very rude to me and discriminated against a person with a disability (which is punishable by federal law). I was ready to purchase a $500+ bike, but now I will not be giving them a penny. If you buy a bike here, know that you're supporting a business that discriminates against our disabled community.
Jon was very helpful, especially in providing me with information about the various types of stationary bikes in stock. Also, he always answered any questions I had regarding purchasing, delivery, and after purchase maintenance. Feel very confident ordering from Kozy's with him as my point of contact.
Easy online ordering and pick-up. Also these guys really know their bikes. Would order again and recommend anyone else to do the same!
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.72 based on 105 reviews