Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
The store had a lot of inventory to look over and the staff was very knowledgable and helpful with my final selection.
You guys were great!
Great Service.
Very supportive
Thank you!
Love this bike shop. Very good and nice experience with the people there, amazing price for the bike I got. Ms
Great people, great bike, great price.
Great service
Rachael is the best, always makes for a great experience, bought two bikes from them, can’t wait till the third
I love Kozy’s!!!! Great customer service, everyone is so nice and super knowledgeable. I get all of my bike needs taken care of here!!
Went in knowing what I was looking for and they were very helpful in finding it. Thanks!
Very easy to work with and helpful all around. Don't hesitate to buy from these folks.
Great service
Sales rep in south loop was super helpful.
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Came away with a great bike that fits perfectly. I'm very appreciative of Kozy's team. Thanks
Always friendly and always there to help.
Great selection of bikes and a wonderful knowledgable staff. 3 bike purchases later..... Still Happy!!!
Great customer service and attention to the "right fit." I bought my first road bike last week and I am delighted with it. I only wish I had more warm weather to enjoy it.
Great service!
I had just moved to the city with a bike that couldn’t be completed. The staff at Kozy’s on Milwaukee was kind, helpful, and not at all dismissive of my plethora of stupid questions. They were able to help me pick out a bike and every piece of necessary equipment as well as explain how they all worked. Lifelong customer made!
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.73 based on 75 reviews