Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
Despite telling multiple workers exactly what I planned to use the bike for, riding the lakefront trail, they still pushed me to buy a hybrid. When I'd ask about it (vs. a road bike) they'd pause and say something like "yeah, it'll do that" in a hesitant manner. I thought they were just surprised I was asking and that it should have been obvious to me. The bike looks great but for riding into work, the specific thing I bought it for, I'd rather pull out my 1 speed with coaster brakes and use that. With weather being what it has this spring I haven't gotten many opportunities to ride it in and now that I've come to see just how bad this bike is it's beyond the refund/exchange window and I'm stuck with an expensive bike that I don't want.
I went to purchase an electric bike they had advertised on their website and when I arrived they said the bike was in pieces. I also called the day before and a sales rep told me they had the bike. The sales rep gave me the hand to neck sign, stating it was no good. The was listed for $1300.00. He then went on to tell that the company who made the bike was going out of business. Then he proceeded to show me bikes that cost over. $3000.00 hmmmm. Not okay. This sounds like a ploy to me.
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.73 based on 75 reviews