Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
The manager would not allow me in the store with my service dog. He then proceeded to berate me about paperwork regarding the service animal, which is ILLEGAL. He was very rude to me and discriminated against a person with a disability (which is punishable by federal law). I was ready to purchase a $500+ bike, but now I will not be giving them a penny. If you buy a bike here, know that you're supporting a business that discriminates against our disabled community.
Despite telling multiple workers exactly what I planned to use the bike for, riding the lakefront trail, they still pushed me to buy a hybrid. When I'd ask about it (vs. a road bike) they'd pause and say something like "yeah, it'll do that" in a hesitant manner. I thought they were just surprised I was asking and that it should have been obvious to me. The bike looks great but for riding into work, the specific thing I bought it for, I'd rather pull out my 1 speed with coaster brakes and use that. With weather being what it has this spring I haven't gotten many opportunities to ride it in and now that I've come to see just how bad this bike is it's beyond the refund/exchange window and I'm stuck with an expensive bike that I don't want.
I went to purchase an electric bike they had advertised on their website and when I arrived they said the bike was in pieces. I also called the day before and a sales rep told me they had the bike. The sales rep gave me the hand to neck sign, stating it was no good. The was listed for $1300.00. He then went on to tell that the company who made the bike was going out of business. Then he proceeded to show me bikes that cost over. $3000.00 hmmmm. Not okay. This sounds like a ploy to me.
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.73 based on 94 reviews