Kozy's Bike Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kozy's Bike Shop
Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kozy's Bike Shop made you happy
I had made an appointment with a sales person to see a particular bike. I made the appointment over a week in advance. On the Wednesday before the Saturday is was to see the bike, I called the sales person to confirm the appointment. He didn’t remember who I was or what bike I wanted to see. He assured me he’d have the bike there by Saturday at 11, the scheduled time to see the bike. On Saturday I arrived, saw the bike, bought the bike and several accessories, including a helmet, two bike tire pumps, tools, a water bottle, and two extra inner tubes. Once the transaction was complete, it was apparent that the sales person was done with me. The bike was not fitted to me, and the sales person didn’t even suggest it. I have subsequently found that the inner tubes he sold me are not the correct inner tubes. I can’t speak for the salesperson, but I know how hard I work for my money, and what it took to buy that bike.
Kozy's Bike Shop is rated 4.73 based on 75 reviews