Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
1. Arrive for my appointment tyres not turned up.
2. Arrive again wrong tyres fitted had to be taken off.
3.Get call wrong tyres have arrived again.
If it was not for the well mannered fitter I would not of given any stars
I think I have just been given a second hand tyre. It has yellow and pink dabs of paint in two locations. A new tyre would never have this. Also that 'new' tyre was inflated to 41 psi when all the remaining three are inflated to 32 psi. The drive home was scary. On top of that, I booked on line for a 10 am appointment, then had to wait until 10.55 am before they looked at the car. Never again
for starters i didn't paid the £35 for the Mot in Thetford as advertised by Kwik Fit right outside their shop. paid £45, considering my car is average size and considerably recent model. but then after checking their website it says £35 if book online. thanks, never the less, personally, the person who serve me during the booking could of at least brought that up about the £10 saving as courtesy but i guess the words cost money in that place!
and then what i thought would be a quick Mot pass cause the car is running absolutely fine, well it did passed but with a hand full of advisories on the certificate that i found nonsense considering the car is driving perfect with no smells, no signs or strange noises of any kind that indicate that! seriously nothing!
i will have this checked by another mechanic to confirm.
about KWIT FIT, honestly to me personally my experience was a mistake and a lesson.
was my first time in their shop and a lesson to learn.
to never again!!
Unhelpful staff, wouldn’t help even though I was distressed as I’d got a flat tyre across the road from the shop. They offered overpriced tyre. This was my second bad experience with them so would not recommend.
I did their wheel aligment ,after the service the car strangely run and the steering wheel is not set stright ahead for driving.I was on the patch already 2 times but still unable to set the steering wheel for straight-ahead. Everything was fine before the service was done!
Good service, but the've charged me almost double for a tyre than price from their website.
Tried to leave review using QR code & website both didn't work..
had an exhaust fitted by Witham branch, that was good. but they told me that my oil filter needed changing it was a coincidence that it sprung an oil leak on the same day & was gushing out, even saw a lovely puddle of oil on the floor. I said I would sort it when I got home. Funny .. no oil leak . 1 week later still no oil leak and no oil light ... really disappointed in you Kwik-Fit .. wont be going again
Had an mot carried out at Stonehaven kwik fit, despite having car fully serviced and pre mot checked elsewhere they failed it on ridiculous amount of things. Took it to 2 further garages who disagreed and was passed with one advisory. Avoid, cheap mot price is not worth the hassle and stress. Kf don't care when you complain. Avoid at all costs.
Arrived 3 mins late for an MOT and was made to wait for over 2.5 hours with no waiting room and nowhere to go. Poor customer service
This was a poor service at a very costly price. I will not use them again
Ordered tyres from an online retailer to be fitted at Kwikfit. My appointment time was 12 noon. I arrived and was told it could take anything up to an hour to fit so I agreed to that. However, my car wasn't ready for one hour and 20 minutes to fit two new tyres! Poor service, considering that my appointment was at 12. Not impressed and will go elsewhere in future.
more interested in selling you products they say is needed than dealing with the problem you drove in with and soap left all over tyres even though manager reminded apprentice to clean before finishing. Very poor all round and went to an independent garage and got problem fixed.
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.70 based on 248 reviews