Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
Went to Dereham rd Norwich for front pads .
Quoted £140, a bit pricey but lifetime warranty.
Booked in and went off for 2hours came back car still on ramp. Apparently needed 2 new disks. Quoted £400 including pads which were now only £129;! Plus disk price .
Told they were too worn to put new pads on,
Told them to put wheels back on as the car had passed MOT 2 weeks prior when I purchased where pads were an advisory.

Receptionist told me MOT only does a visual check.

Had pads done at Citroen main dealers today for £90 advised disks had worn 3mm since new (10 months ago! Apparently they fitted them ) and still had plenty of life.
Ok I know they've probably been quiet for the year but don't screw people over for unnecessary work ... Will never use again
Questionable MOT practices. My vehicle was failed with a list of fraudulent faults. The vehicle has since been re-tested elsewhere with NO additional works being done and has passed without incident or advisories. Make of that what you will. I will certainly not be using them again.
Watch the Kwik-Fit cowboys, thay have a habit of telling you need work done that you dont! Went to one in Norwich Norfolk thay told me I needed new track rod ends and thay must be done, went to 2 other garages and thay told me that's aload of bull, stop talking up jobs to con people out of there money. Kwik-Fits in Norwich have a reputation of ripping people off, so the best you can all do is stay away🏃‍♂️
Refused to change our caravan tyres yesterday. Had a blowout on way home so contributed to us being stuck on dual carriageway with child & dog in the cold& rain. Caused a midwife to miss her shift the next day. Cheers Kwik fit. Gave 1 star as they answered phone.
They repaired a punture very close to edge of the tyre. I then got a bulge in the trye which could of caused the tyre to blow out putting myself in danger
Rang up for prices for a rear box for Hyundai i 10. Leicester .Just needed a rough price guide .Unfortunately the person on the phone line couldn't give me a price and told me i need to come down so they could check the car over for any other defects etc after a free inspection .All i wanted was a rough guide so i could compare with other suppliers i haven't got time to go around different places .Rang another local supplier he gave me 3 quotes on the spot ranging from a back box, centre exhust or full system .Also booked me in for the repair .So i went to him .If kwik fit gave me a quote to compare i would of considered kwik fit .
My Mini Cooper went in for a full service on Wednesday 14th October at the Ealing Kwik Fit. I was called and told a number of things were wrong with my car that needed immediate fixing and was quoted over £500.
- Tyre: £80
- Alignment: £79.95
- Break pads & front discs: £260
- Car Battery: £110

This was way too expensive (the tyre should cost £50 and a car battery is usually £60 plus VAT). I was also finding it hard to believe my car break pads and front discs needed replacing because there were no warning lights that came on and I hardly use my car. (Just over 40,000 miles in 10 years.)

The man I spoke to was pushy, claimed he had already started working on the car so dropped the price to £435 for me and then HUNG UP the phone when I said I did not want the work done but just wanted my car back once the service was completed.

Today I have taken my car to two local garages who both have stated there is Nothing Wrong with my break pads or front discs!! Also, there are scratch marks on my car bonnet and bumper that appeared after the service was done. Coincidence?! I don't think so. I am fuming as this is absolutely unacceptable and I will be taking this compliant further.
135 GBP for a 205/60R16 HANKOOK K125 96W XL tyre.
Now I know
Many people afterwards told me that I should know the rule
Never use Kwik fit
Took car into not so kwik fit because lease company have contract with them. They broke glove compartment handle when retrieving wheel nut and when challenged about it the manager said the technician claimed he didnt do it. Complained to lease company about them and suddenly they are ordering new part and fitting when arrives. I accept things break and accidents happen but why not admit it instead of trying to cover it up. So 1 star for not being g honest. Would never go there by choice.
Awful rude and when a customer left I heard them talking rudely about them. -£79 for the cheapest tyre. I went elsewhere
£25 for a simple puncture repair is just taking the mickey
Dreadful company, dreadful mechanics, rude, arrogant and how many tines have I had a tyre fitted from them which are not sealed properly and the tyre deflates. Countless having had company cars and tied into Lease Car Deals with them. I would never recommend any of their garages.
A generous one star, there is no zero option. Took my car for an MOT after which I got a low battery charge warning, now the battery won't charge and as a result the car will only start with a jump start. I don't know what they have done to my car but I am not going back there again
Never back
Everything went wrong I had an all day appointment for 4 new tyres which I did call from about 2.30pm to check they were coming I was told the engineer would ring me shortly so I waited until 4pm then rang again and was told they would come out to me by 5.30pm which was the end of the appointment time. At 5.25pm I get a call firstly she got my name wrong, secondly she made out they had number 4 instead 44 for my house number also had the audacity to tell me the engineer had been to number 4 but they didn’t have my right contact number- certainly not kwik fit and zero customer experience would not use them again. I have booked my tyres with another company.
MOT/ booked/ paid online.... NOT done they said they left a message...why not send an email as well and NOT taking the payment. I gave the online booking a 1 star and the customer service 3 star for waiting to answer my call and giving my refund
Advisory on last year's mot was false. I just had it serviced and new mot and both mechanics told me this. This is now on cars permanent record. Will never be back.
Unable to do MOT that had been booked and paid for. Did not rebook or provide any solutions, meaning MOT would have lapsed. Contacted customer services on 29th August and yet to receive a response.
Oplichterij, had auto daarvoor laten nakijken alles was in orde voor APK verzekerd goedkeuring. APK afspraak gemaakt bij kwikfit opeens is er allemaal problemen; bumper los en andere problemen die allemaal tot 400+ Euro grapje oplopen.

Les geleerd volgende gewoon afwachten voor latere afspraak en nooit meer bij kwikfit stelletje oplichters.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highway robbers this garage, if you have an issue with you car don't go here or be careful unless it is absolutely necessary. They will invent or come up with their own problems in order to charge you premium rates on their services.
Avoid these scammers, and save yourself the headache.
Si tienes algún problema con su coche, no vaya a este mecanico o garaje. Intentan estafarlo para que pagues reparaciones que no existen o son necesarias o que ellos mismos crearon. Tenga mucho cuidado si no tienes otra opción.
WARNING

Be very careful of the Kwik Fit in Dunfermline on Hospital Hill. They are ripping one customer off after another. They charged me and my partner £400 (budget tyres replaced with what a joke) for 3 flat tyres and hard sell wheel alignment and tyre insurance.

Kwik Fit Head Office are paying bonuses to staff on the WHEEL ALIGNMENT SCAM and they normally say oh before you leave I'll just check your wheel alignment....Then your bill doubles!

NEVER GO TO KWIK FIT IN DUNFERMLINE and if you are a female be very careful as they are just do the hard sell on everything and put the fear into you if you challenge the bill.
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.56 based on 188 reviews