Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
I had a very good experience at Kwik Fit Cricklewood. I booked my car in for two new rear tyres and free battery/wheel alignment tests. My mechanic Anil - and his young colleagues - answered all my questions with patience, reassurance and most importantly with honesty and overall I was impressed with the service I received from everyone. I can only speak about this one branch - it does seem from other reviews that branches vary wildly - but I will definitely return to the Cricklewood branch.
The Swansea branch did a great job replacing my car battery - whilst there was a slight wait this was due to me rescheduling at short notice so the fact they were still able to fit it on the same day was excellent. Identifying the correct product and paying on-line was also very easy.
I got a puncture on the way to a near emergency hospital appointment, and was towed to the nearest Kwik Fit being SE15, London. Noticeable that there was a staff shortage, it was asked how long the process would take additionally explaining the personal situation, Kevin said it would be a minimum of 90-120 minutes before being seen to. What was not expected was for Kevin particularly acknowledging that i had a personal commitment that albeit was not his issue / problem, but managed my expectations at every opportunity. It was clear that on this particular day there were numerous challenges for the SE15 Kwik Fit team, and despite that, witnessed a duty of care towards customers to do their best possible. Thus I would just like to commend Kevin and the team for not only managing my expectations, but beating it by where i was able to be on my way just after a 75 mins.
Service to change four tyres at St Albans was prompt and I was informed of what was happening along the way. Particular thanks to Sebastian Perez for his good humour and courtesy
Good but expensive
Great service thanks to the online booking system, you decide when. Good prices for top quality tyres.
They fitted a new tyre on my car after the MOT report said the tread was at borderline level. Unfortunately the company didn't seem to value their excellent staff who were leaving and not being replaced. The staff were hardworking, polite and competent - great shame they weren't appreciated
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.71 based on 249 reviews