Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
Matt was very polite and kept me informed throughout my time at Quick-fit in Bexhill-on-sea. Nothing was a problem and I left within the time frame given, a very happy chap with 4 x new tyres! Thank you Matt & Team
South Shields depot - Professional, friendly employees who are happy to help. Great service - Thank you
i would like to praise the Kwik-Fit team at the Borehamwood branch for the amazing service they have provided me over the years, the staff was very friendly and professional, special praise to Bhavesh Modasia the manager, for his quick support and courtesy.
Had 2 new front tyres fitted to our car at the Newark branch. Very pleased with the price and the staff were very efficient and courteous.
Kwik fit always happy to help never had a problem always polite and they tend to so the job as quick as they possibly can would recommend
Weymouth 11th Nov 2021.. 0915. Took my 15 Yr old VW Jetta for its MOT. Surprised to learn I had a gash on the inside of my front nearside tyre which there was no accounting for, and the link to my anti roll bar had worn. This is a car which is regularly serviced and does little mileage. Manager, Steve Keogh, went into action quickly and the team had me back on the road by 2pm. Very impressed.
Very good service , easy to book and you get to talk to a real person. Chris and Paul were great- excellent customer service . Have been before and will defiantly go again. Very satisfied customer
Kwikfit Whetstone is lucky to have Kim- what an excellent manager of so many things at once - kept her cool in the middle of several challenging situations while I watched (waiting for my tyre change). Thanks Kim, and Jack who did the tyre work. Will be back.
Ordered and paid for off-road tyres for my work, MOT booked after tyre fitting, Kwikfit van turns up with free V rated tyre upgrade, no off road tyres. How stupid can you get, why would I need to drive 149mph off-road ? With work to do and MOT booked forced to have the tyres fitted and accept a paultry few quid off or lose my pre-paid MOT, and wait to be off the road another week, whilst waiting for another appointment. Total waste of my time, and rinsed for £223.00. Did they know what they were doing, of course they did. Called customer services to complain, told they would call me back. Yes, they know all the tricks, guess what, no call ! They know all the tricks in the book. Wouldn't use Kwikfit ever again, ** WARNING** to others
Glossop Centre - Very professional service - kept informed of work required and as it progressed. Manager was very helpful.
We visited the Dorchester branch on a Sunday morning with a tyre pressure problem whilst touring in the area. In spite of being there 10 minutes before they officially opened we were waved in and dealt with in an efficient, professional and friendly way. Great service as always from all the branches we have used over many years.
I was told an hour before my mot appointment that they had to cancel because they had not hired anyone to do the mot. I had booked 3 weeks in advance with less than a week before mot expiry. Their next available slot wasnt until 2 weeks after my expiry. Just gutted they rang me only an hour before the appointment despite book 3 weeks early.
Liars & theives, My daughter came in for two tyres, told she needed wheel alignment at a cost of £59, the tyres on her car were 4mm & worn evenly, been on the car 5 yrs only changing as one had a slow puncture, I'm absolutely disgusted, I though these practices had stopped years ago
Once again an excellent service from Ryan and the team at Stirling. MOT questions answered, professional and friendly with great lines of communication everything on point as always.
Booked my car in for a brake check and was informed that I needed pads and discs all round, this was despite only having had the front pads and discs done by Kwikfit just 6000 miles ago. I was told that I was entitled to free front pads as part of their free pads for as long as I own the car deal… Quote for the work was £384 (remember, free front pads). Booked in the work to be done the same day they were performing my MOT and left. Decided to call another garage for a quote which came back at £345, cheaper than Kwikfit even without the free front pads. Cancelled the booking with KF and booked the independent garage instead. Took my car there yesterday, dropped it off and went into town to kill an hour. Went back only for the mechanic to tell me my rear pads and discs are absolutely fine and my front discs are fine too. The front pads have some life left in them but he recommended they are replaced soon and that they seemed inferior compared to the rear (original) pair. I should point out that my car has only done a total of 24k miles, I’m not a boy racer, don’t drive hard and most of my miles are from dual carriageways! I am disappointed and disgusted with KF for this, for trying to rip me off. I have been a customer for a long time and have had brakes/tyres/services/MOTs done there with my previous vehicle as well as my current car. I have now cancelled my MOT, I would rather pay another company/garage £15 more for that than spend another penny with these rip off merchants ever again!!!
Very good service
Completely rubbish 1hr 45 mins wait ! Hardly kwik
My car has been recently been MOT at Slough Bath Road excellent service as always from the manager Danny Martin and his tram
2.5 hours to have a puncture repaired at Guildford and they didn’t look busy.Slow fit......
Kwik fit ardleigh green road, hornchurch My husband took my car in to the above workshop on Friday 24th as We were told that we would need 3 new tyres, new breaks, also 2 parts of the exhaust would have to be replaced those parts being the middle & the back end. The tyres where done that day & the car was rebooked in on Monday 27th for the rest of the repairs to be completed. On the Monday when my husband took the car back in he questioned about the exhaust because we hadn't had any trouble or noise coming from it, plus it was also booked in for a service on Friday 1st October with Peugeot in Romford so we thought it might be best for them to look at it then. Then Strangely after the staff member was questioned about the exhaust parts, by my husband we were then told there wasn't actually anything wrong with the exhaust at all & it certainly didn't need anything new as it was actually fine, which I find very odd because if an exhaust needed changing on a Friday then it would still need those two parts changing on the Monday? but in this case by Monday it was complete fine & seemed to have magically repaired itself. The Breaks were completed and I picked the car up myself only to find that inside the centre console everything was tipped out & my sons wallet had £30 missing from it, I hadn't driven my car in between the tyres being changed & the breaks being done so it hadn't been noticed by my husband that anything was missing as he wasn't aware the wallet was in there otherwise he would have taken it out before the car was left, although to be perfectly honest you should be able to leave something in your car without it being stolen, especially as you can see it's a child's wallet, a little Star Wars one, with his go Henry card in it and also an ID card that has his photo on it kind of gives it away. The only people to go in there were the tyre fitters and the other mechanics to take out the locking wheel Nut and put it back I called my husband straight away who then called the workshop and spoke to the manager who insisted that the boy who worked on the car that day would not have taken anything as he was a trusted member of staff. To be fair the money could have been taken by the tyre fitter because I wasn't using the car so it only got noticed when I picked the car up myself. My husband was really angry when he first called, but then called back and apologised & spoke calmly, and the person on the phone still said that the person who had worked on the breaks was a very trusted member of staff, my husband said that there clearly was no way of proving anything so it would just have to be left. That money was 100% taken, it was stolen from 12 year old child, so who ever took it should be extremely ashamed of themselves as my son has been saving up for a football kit with his pocket money. I hope they are proud of themselves, it's absolutely disgusting & a lowlife thing to do to anyone. my car was then serviced on 1/10/21 I was actually shocked when they called me to tell me my car was ready BUT also explained that they had found my back drivers side tyre had been put on the put on inside out, yes inside out/back to front even showing us when we got there that it clearly states on the tyre "INSIDE" which should be on the inside not on the outside, how does something like that happen, it should be just a standard simple job, it even states on the tyre which part would go on the inside. Maybe if that person wasn't trying to be so dishonest saying my car needed expensive works doing that it didn't, also paying more attention to the work they should be doing and not what money had been mistakenly left by my little boy In the centre console then the job would have been done correctly. After this incident my doubt is with the person who said that exhaust needed two new parts, but when question it didn't need doing, maybe if it had been just one part that they thought needed changing then someone else looked at and said that it was actually ok, it may have just been a mistake but in this instance the person was very specific explaining the "two" parts needed renewing, only for nothing to be wrong with it at all. I will not be going back to this branch and would certainly not encourage anyone else to use this branch as I actually can't not believe how dishonest & untrustworthy some staff members are, they lie, try & cheat you out of with made up repairs, steal and can't even put a tyre on the right way round, I think my catalytic converter would have probably got the person a nice bonus selling it on knowing there was nothing wrong with it at all, putting it through the workshop!!! If you do go there or have your car booked in there, question the works, even get a second opinion if possible and make sure you don't leave anything in there as it certainly won't be there when you go back.
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.89 based on 381 reviews