Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
Kwik Fit Chichester looked after me so well when I had a nail in my tyre. Thanks so much.
Scammers, I had a brand new set of (ratational) tyres on my car but one had wall damage on so I purchased one from ebay (another rotational tyre) with a very slight tread pattern and the guy working there tried to tell me I needed 2 new ones as it could "blow up my diff" on my car as it has a quattro system. How stupid do they think people are?.
Very quick great customer service would highly recommend fitted me in on the same day for brakes gave me great piece of mind knowing I'm driving safely thanks Woking branch
Great customer service at Chichester branch just went in and had a tyre fixed on my aygo polite and professional would visit again to replace my tyres
Excellent service, swift tyre replacement and tyre tracking. Would definitely recommend
One very happy customer at the Ripon branch. The 2 gentlemen working on this very miserable Bank holiday Monday made my day less miserable. They were both very friendly and helpful members of staff that attended the needs of my car. Well done and a big thanks...
Went to kwik fit yesterday I had a faulty tyre they were very quick and friendly I have delt with them many time in the past and never had a problem in barry south Wales
Would not even bother wasteing your time, iv been to a few different ones, they al seem to have an atitude problem no mater what one you go to, like they thaught they wouldnt have to work on cars when they went into work that day. Needed a tire change today, dropped it off, 1 hour later i get a phone call telling me to pick it back up because they cant get the wheel off. Waste of time. Do your self a favor and go to someone that knows what they are doing.
Absolutely worst ever. Can't even fit a bulb which they are well known for not anle to fit bulbs. Stay clear. They have not got s clue. Chech trveiws and ask friends. You will see/ hear for your self. No hood in any way. Only people that leave good reviews are people that don't no they are being robbed or them selfs
Great service at Ruislip Manor special thanks to Luke for going the extra mile to help us out
Brought Jeep into Kendal branch today at 10 am for problem on steering . Great service by Ruben and the guys . Problem found and fixed by 12 30 . Thanks again
My son had a puncture and no spare so the AA dropped him off at Kwik fit Chichester they Charged him 180 quid for 2 cheap front tyres and tracking for a fiesta !!! Two better quality tyres brand new and tracking at my local independant tyre shop 90 quid. 16-40 per tyre to fit them. Dont use them. Remember 64-00 quid to fit 4 tyres ???
I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to Grant and his team for looking after me again. I have no idea when it comes to my car and I can always rely on them to sort it out! Grant is amazing Manager would highly recommend Foss islands in York
Absolutely amazing guys at the Newport Pagnell branch arrive at 5.50pm after getting a puncture they stayed till late to resolve the issue for us couldn't be more grateful thanks you once again.
Used for years with no problems, had a bad service done, power steering fluid and coolent not checked, many other problems missed. Lost 2 customers here.
Kwik walthamcross branch did a great job replacing my tyre on Sunday 25th April They were quick, efficient and reasonably priced
Very good service in the pontygwindy branch very happy customer
Really friendly welcome great service & advice. Very competitive pricing. Will use again.
Just want to say a big thank you to Ryan and the team at Kwik Fit Stirling. I have used the garage over the past few years for both my private hire vehicles including tyres, servicing, air conditioning etc however when other garages struggled to fix a compressor/ suspension problem Ryan stepped in and sourced parts and got the vehicle back on the road. I don’t normally do reviews but once again l received an excellent service that exceeded expectations friendly, helpful, experienced and professional.
Absolute joke, having booked my car in for a service three days before online I then get a call at 5pm to say they've not got the parts and have had to abandon my service after having the car all day shocking service avoid at all costs.
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.83 based on 273 reviews