Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
Refused to change our caravan tyres yesterday. Had a blowout on way home so contributed to us being stuck on dual carriageway with child & dog in the cold& rain. Caused a midwife to miss her shift the next day. Cheers Kwik fit. Gave 1 star as they answered phone.
Jamie at Quickfit Chipping Norton very helpful prompt and efficient.
They repaired a punture very close to edge of the tyre. I then got a bulge in the trye which could of caused the tyre to blow out putting myself in danger
Rang up for prices for a rear box for Hyundai i 10. Leicester .Just needed a rough price guide .Unfortunately the person on the phone line couldn't give me a price and told me i need to come down so they could check the car over for any other defects etc after a free inspection .All i wanted was a rough guide so i could compare with other suppliers i haven't got time to go around different places .Rang another local supplier he gave me 3 quotes on the spot ranging from a back box, centre exhust or full system .Also booked me in for the repair .So i went to him .If kwik fit gave me a quote to compare i would of considered kwik fit .
My Mini Cooper went in for a full service on Wednesday 14th October at the Ealing Kwik Fit. I was called and told a number of things were wrong with my car that needed immediate fixing and was quoted over £500.
- Tyre: £80
- Alignment: £79.95
- Break pads & front discs: £260
- Car Battery: £110

This was way too expensive (the tyre should cost £50 and a car battery is usually £60 plus VAT). I was also finding it hard to believe my car break pads and front discs needed replacing because there were no warning lights that came on and I hardly use my car. (Just over 40,000 miles in 10 years.)

The man I spoke to was pushy, claimed he had already started working on the car so dropped the price to £435 for me and then HUNG UP the phone when I said I did not want the work done but just wanted my car back once the service was completed.

Today I have taken my car to two local garages who both have stated there is Nothing Wrong with my break pads or front discs!! Also, there are scratch marks on my car bonnet and bumper that appeared after the service was done. Coincidence?! I don't think so. I am fuming as this is absolutely unacceptable and I will be taking this compliant further.
I went to kwik fit in burnley was very happy with lads very polite explained everything so I could understand first time ive been there would recomend excellent service well done and thank you wendy
Kwik Fit Cinderford gave the most amazing service recently. A member of staff even drove me home & collected me again when my car was finished. Can't get better service than that! Really very grateful. Many thanks
Massive thanks to Ryan and Lewis and the team at Cheltenham Kwik Fit for fantastic service!! Friendly, helpful, professional and efficient team! Immediate assessment and provision of service, which was invaluable to an essential key worker in time of need! Would recommend to friends!
135 GBP for a 205/60R16 HANKOOK K125 96W XL tyre.
Now I know
Many people afterwards told me that I should know the rule
Never use Kwik fit
Steffan at York street, Swansea branch was brilliant. Had a nail my tyre had to wait a bit because they busy, but all sorted. Thank you!
Phoned Weymouth branch, extremely busy.Not a problem still sorted my car same day.
Been going to them for over 3years used to go to Mercedes!!
Great team Steve runs a tight ship.You can expect Great service & prices.I can not sing their praise's enough.It's so rare to find, this level of service.Thank you.
Took car into not so kwik fit because lease company have contract with them. They broke glove compartment handle when retrieving wheel nut and when challenged about it the manager said the technician claimed he didnt do it. Complained to lease company about them and suddenly they are ordering new part and fitting when arrives. I accept things break and accidents happen but why not admit it instead of trying to cover it up. So 1 star for not being g honest. Would never go there by choice.
Awful rude and when a customer left I heard them talking rudely about them. -£79 for the cheapest tyre. I went elsewhere
Attended your Guisborough depot appointment on time,reception clean and tidy comfortable seating adhering to Covid 19 requirements. Tyres fitted within allotted time. Service by all staff excellent.would highly recommend 5#. Thank you. Taffy89
£25 for a simple puncture repair is just taking the mickey
Dreadful company, dreadful mechanics, rude, arrogant and how many tines have I had a tyre fitted from them which are not sealed properly and the tyre deflates. Countless having had company cars and tied into Lease Car Deals with them. I would never recommend any of their garages.
A generous one star, there is no zero option. Took my car for an MOT after which I got a low battery charge warning, now the battery won't charge and as a result the car will only start with a jump start. I don't know what they have done to my car but I am not going back there again
Popped into Grantham branch as tyre pressure indicator was on, dealt with it straight away. Thank you very much brilliant service
Never back
Everything went wrong I had an all day appointment for 4 new tyres which I did call from about 2.30pm to check they were coming I was told the engineer would ring me shortly so I waited until 4pm then rang again and was told they would come out to me by 5.30pm which was the end of the appointment time. At 5.25pm I get a call firstly she got my name wrong, secondly she made out they had number 4 instead 44 for my house number also had the audacity to tell me the engineer had been to number 4 but they didn’t have my right contact number- certainly not kwik fit and zero customer experience would not use them again. I have booked my tyres with another company.
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.55 based on 181 reviews