Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
I needed a new battery for my car, called Clevedon branch they said they did not have one. Tried Weston branch no luck there. Tried to ring Nailsea no answer so drove over. They were to busy and that was ok, so arranged for 14/05/20. I asked do you need car reg they said no. Well do you have batteries in stock? Yes, I will call you Thursday and the technician turned to leave. I said you might want to take my number then. Oh yeah. Never got a call. This is disgraceful customer service. Went back to Clevedon branch to order a battery to be told we have them in stock, I said had a delivery then? He said no we've had these type in all week. Very poor practise.
Great service by Adam and Bristol Malago today
My son took his car to Scunthorpe branch to have 2 tyres replaced and a spring coil....was told he needed work doing totalling around £550+ he didn’t and we had the car towed to another garage which confirmed this. I think they see a youngster and try to pull wool over their eyes. I am extremely angry at a time when it’s so difficult for people.
Took my works van, leased from Arnold Clark, to have new window wipers put on.

Was told they were to busy (even though he just told a customer over the phone to pop along and they would replace their bulb) and to return the next day at the same time to have them replaced.

Went in approx 24hrs later to be told again, they were too busy.

This isn't the first time I have had issues with them.

My own car had a full service done only to discover a few days later I had no power steering fluid.

I'll never use them again and wouldn't recommend to anyone.
Took my car into your Newton Abbot branch for a break check.
Extremely prompt service, real friendly and helpful staff.
I will definitely be taking my car here in the future
Just spoken to my daughter who went to your branch in colchester with nail in tyre explained she need car to get to work at colchester hospital could they help her , answer yes they did whatever and when she went to pay said no charge as she was a N H S key worker thank you so much so nice to know a big company appreciate the fantastic work her and all her colleagues are doing from a very grateful mother
Went into kwik fit today to get my flat tyre sorted as I need my car for work as I work for the nhs and counted 9 staff members. Why so many during this lockdown.surely they should be reducing their staff. Spoke to mot guy and he was fully booked with most if not all being non key workers.he mentioned that most of them didn’t run out until April and that they’ve been extended 6 months from 30th of March but still doing them.surely they shouldn’t be taking on so much work during this unpredictable time. Seems they are more concerned about earning money than the welfare of their customers and staff.
Very bad experience, I will never yes their services again, they pull their customers at every step, during mot tests, once again the tires for them do not meet the requirements and of course I could replace them on the spot, where another service stated it is still ok, I understand they sell tires and want to earn as much as possible but for God's sake embrace a little bit, sad and disgusting enough I can say about keitfit aylesbury
Very nice people. Fair prices and quick services .
I’m waiting for the regional manager to call me back.

My car went for a Mot test and came back damaged. And no one is taking any responsibility. Why am I expected to pay for the mishandling of my car, this is beyond bad customer service, it’s borderline fraud.

It's not only bad customer service it's unethical and illegal to try to make someone pay for a mistake that your employee made. Procedures should be in place ensure this doesn't happen again.

The call back can take as long as it takes no timescale given by the account manager, how long is a piece of string! Meanwhile I’m left with a faulty seat. The button no longer functions as intended.

The service at Altrincham Kwik fit is usually spot on, I could never fault them..

On drop off the button/control on the door all worked perfectly, and was confirmed by another employee.

I asked the garage to check any cctv footage they have, as it will evident my use of it that day.

The garage have said they can’t take responsibility, and the area manager Gary advised he stands by what the garage have said, so what was the purpose of the call back. And I was asked how do you propose the damage? Well this begs the question how can you stand by what the garage has said if you wasn’t there either?

I was fair, and asked can the damage just be sorted I don’t want a big ordeal, as I’ve been with out a car for 4 days.

Nevertheless it went back for the retest and passed, with the fault still there caused by tester. How is that possible, and how does that work with the guidelines provided by the driver and vehicle standard agency?

If anyone is deciding to get any work completed by kwik fit please take pictures and videos before handing in your car, you don’t want to end up with a ridiculous battle.

To be honest don’t take the risk.
Didn’t bother to turn up for the mobile fitting and didn’t bother to contact me either. They are a disgrace.
Not only do the staff have poor manners and no etiquette, they lack the knowledge of being able to perform a simple task, like changing the right tyre.

On 27/02/2020, we took the vehicle to a Kwik Fit garage in Tamworth (B79 7NU) to replace a tyre situated at the rear due to there being puncture in the tyre. We were later told that the 2 tyres at the front of the vehicle needed replacing due to the quality being under the legal standard, to which we were happy to pay for the replacement of the tyres that needed changing.

It cost £164.97 for 3 tyres to be changed, however, they didn't replace the tyre with the puncture, and unnecessarily replaced a tyre that did not even need touching.

Due to the time in which we rang to pick the car up, because they had not bothered to inform us that the car was available to pick up, it was dark, therefore we were unable to check the car over before driving home in poor weather.

It was only, after driving over 9 miles home, we discovered that the tyre that we initially requested, with the puncture in, was not replaced. We drove the car in the dark, in the rain, where it was completely and utterly irresponsible for the car to be on the roads.

When we went to complain, and have the issues resolved, we were met with rude reception staff, who were uninviting, to say the least. They showed no remorse, and was not apologetic for the error they made.

The fact that the car was allowed out of the garage is appalling, representing how colleagues do not complete sufficient checks before handing keys back to owners after doing a half-arsed jobs.

This has left the owner of the vehicle shaken up, and feeling unsafe in his own vehicle, which shouldn't be the case when going to a (supposedly) reputable garage.

I would advise you all to stay clear of the Upper Gungate (B79 7NU) garage. We wont be going there again, for the drivers, and other road users safety.
Fantastic service in January. Making the appointment was easy and pleasant and the gentleman who came out to fit my new tyre was efficient and kind. Very impressed
Mobile tyre fitting - do not use! They accept your booking, take your payment, send confirmation of booking appointment in 2 days time - then email to say they won’t be coming for 4 days. No car for 4 days - payment taken - dreadful service. I wish I’d read all the bad reviews before I parted with my money! Two of their email contact addresses they have on their website don’t take emails. What a dreadful company
Went into kwik fit bedford today for front discs and pads on my focus mk1,the service was exelent the staff were polite and helpfull,the place was clean and tidy,i needed to use their toilet which was spotless and smelt lovely all in all top service
Was in kwik-fit barrhead on7th feb needed coil pack and plugs got coil pack and was wrong won was to late to order one staff was very friendly offered me a lift home and phone me when my car was ready even offered me to get me picked up next day they went out there way to make me feel welcome thanks guys
KwikFit Huntingdon are an excellent team, we go there for early all our vehicle needs, John the manager when he isn't working provides good banter and explains what's being done and why. He has a very efficient the working with him, always a pleasure to wait and have a coffee while the cars being MOT'd Serviced, New tyres etc
Good service, but the've charged me almost double for a tyre than price from their website.
Had my MOT done recently. Very fast service, friendly and helpful staff at the Holloway branch
Hugo and Aj top professional will recommend to anyone cheers guys
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.55 based on 95 reviews