Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
Just had 4 Pirelli P zero tyres fitted to my Bentley Continental GT V8s. Great job, 100% professional fitter. Will certainly use you again. Thank You
Can I say what an amazing experience I have had at stourbridge amazing team great work and will be using again a credit to the company
The service I received today was exceptional. The entire team at Kwik-Fit Verulam (St Albans) were so helpful - from my initial phone call to mending the puncture in under an hour. Excellent customer service
Jamie at Quickfit Chipping Norton very helpful prompt and efficient.
I went to kwik fit in burnley was very happy with lads very polite explained everything so I could understand first time ive been there would recomend excellent service well done and thank you wendy
Kwik Fit Cinderford gave the most amazing service recently. A member of staff even drove me home & collected me again when my car was finished. Can't get better service than that! Really very grateful. Many thanks
Massive thanks to Ryan and Lewis and the team at Cheltenham Kwik Fit for fantastic service!! Friendly, helpful, professional and efficient team! Immediate assessment and provision of service, which was invaluable to an essential key worker in time of need! Would recommend to friends!
Steffan at York street, Swansea branch was brilliant. Had a nail my tyre had to wait a bit because they busy, but all sorted. Thank you!
Phoned Weymouth branch, extremely busy.Not a problem still sorted my car same day.
Been going to them for over 3years used to go to Mercedes!!
Great team Steve runs a tight ship.You can expect Great service & prices.I can not sing their praise's enough.It's so rare to find, this level of service.Thank you.
Attended your Guisborough depot appointment on time,reception clean and tidy comfortable seating adhering to Covid 19 requirements. Tyres fitted within allotted time. Service by all staff excellent.would highly recommend 5#. Thank you. Taffy89
Popped into Grantham branch as tyre pressure indicator was on, dealt with it straight away. Thank you very much brilliant service
Great work on my car 4 new tyres on within 30 mins thank you Andy smith

Burnley Kwik fit
Excellent attention at Kwikfit Golders Green NW11
Keith patiently resolved problem with my Jaguar and fixed it
I needed a tyre as a nail went threw the centre.
Kwik fit stock a large selection of tyres.The manager has been at the branch for a long time he is highly capable.A good future for Kwik fit.Thank you.
Wifes car in for service and mot September 5 20. Lovely pleasant staff. Did great job and kept us informed. Well done Daybrook kwikfit.
Had a great help from Allan and the guys at strathmartine road depot Dundee,
Fixed me and the wife cars recently and are very professional handling customers.....class
Visited Stourbridge.
Busy time so recommended I returned at a later time.
Excellent, friendly chaps.
Efficient service to get new tyre fitted.
Good communication to explain best price and tyre to be fitted.
Time spent on tracking and checking tyre pressure.
Felt confident to drive a safe and roadworthy car.
Recently had tyres replaced, at Fielden Street branch, was surprised at speedy efficient service, would also, like to mention young Liam, who made me feel comfortable, especially due to me recently shielding, nothing was a bother to him, will definitely return.
Visited Kwik-Fit Surbiton needing a tyre urgently. We were served by Chris who was excellent and 20 minutes later we left with a new tyre. The service was excellent, efficient and courteous. Would definitely recommend visiting Kwik-Fit in Surbiton.
Absulutley amazing service from mechanic louie in Portsmouth branch . He went above and beyond to ensure my car was safe. Would highly recond him.
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.56 based on 188 reviews