Kwik-Fit Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kwik-Fit
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

Tell us how Kwik-Fit made you happy
Unseen previous fault with engine management system observed on Nissan Juke and with phone call to Kwik Fit I was told go go to them straight away. Even with reduced manning and guys being busy replacing vehicle tyres, they quickly analysed the system to identify the fault and then offered sound advice on the best course of action to get it repaired. The staff were keen, helpful and nothing was too much trouble for them.
Inverness depot under pressure with shortage of staff but got me turned around in time to make my next appointment. New tyres were very well priced, Manager extremely polite and courteous, first time I’ve used them and can’t fault them.
Phoned up to have my car MOT’d at Dundee Strathmartine branch. Very polite young man on telephone and I was given a quick appointment the same day.

Same polite, respectful young man in reception took delivery of my car. Car promptly put through its MOT with no problems. Very happy with the whole experience. Got 50th anniversary special price of £19.71 which was awesome value! Will definitely go back there again.
Very good experience with Kwik Fit re my car service and MOT. I find the staff very helpful and polite and careful with Covid guidelines. Thank you Dorking Kwik Fit
Thank god for Darrell at kwik fit Shinfield he saved my life ,when I went to get two new tyres he checked the back one as I was losing air and to his horror I only had two nuts holding my wheel on !! Promptly Darrell and Ethan got me back on the road safely and legal, they are always happy to help and are quick and efficient with a smile can't rate them enough !!
Always helpful, polite and not condescending.
First class service every time.
Very happy with the service. The manager is great and they are very helpful. Thank you 🙏🏽
I went to the Lancaster branch for an MOT and Danny Morgans went above and beyond and was extremely helpful, he is a credit to Kwik Fit.
Kwik Fit Chester le Street branch. I arrived on time and was dealt with immediatly by Stew and Alf. Very professional service.....2 new tyres and wheel alignment. No nonsense service.
It does what it says on the tin
A quick and easy and efficient garage with friendly staff.
Kwik-Fit in Bletchley. Excellent service from the team in Bletchley.

Came in with a flat tyre, quick but thorough assessment resulted in a repair rather than a new tyre. Speedy service and I was soon back on the road.

All of the team were very engaging and efficient with particular thanks to the manager on at the time ( Sunday 21/02) who gave excellent customer service. No hesitation in using this depot again.
I popped into my local Kwik Fit Sudbury depot, for some brake pads and tyres for my stepdaughters car, both Jamie and Darren where very helpful, excellent customer service would highly recommended.
I went in to Kwikfit Chandlers ford for just a quick tyre check and was overwhelmed by the great service and assistant by the team who were so helpful and got me sorted and happy..thank you most of all to the Manager David Clark..you have excellent customer service and I will recommend to all my friends and family...Tazz pather
..Thankyou Dave and your team
Canterbury branch

I drove my Tesla in this afternoon as one wheel was making a loud screeching sound.

I was able to sit in the warm whilst Mark got the car up on the ramps. It took about half an hour for him to ease a stone out that was stuck in the brakes.

I couldn’t ask for better service - I will definitely back.

Thanks again Mark!
Kwik-fit Goldhawk Rd. 332-336 Goldhawk Rd, Hammersmith, London W6 0XJ.
I've visited many Kwik-fit in London and this one is by far the best. Seriously they are so efficient, the service is fast, best honest prices. Speak to Vera she was amazing. From now on this Kwik-fit will be my go to. Thank you
Excellent service for my MOT. Quick, polite and professional
Alan at Kwikfit Dundee was very helpful and gave great advice to me last night
Would highly recommend
A week ago on a Sunday I burst a tire. Kwik-Fit in Dorking sorted it all out swiftly as I had errands to run for other pensioners and had to go to a Covid vaccine trial the next morning (100 mile round trip). During the next 4 days, I was targeted by an ex-neighbour who maliciously burst my new tire twice over whenever I parked by my old address. On both these occasions, they pulled out all the stops to get me mobile again. I cannot thank them enough ... pity they can't sort out the ex-neighbour!
I wanted to the local Kwik Fit branch in Oldham. My brakes had failed on my car just after a recent MOT which was done at another garage, took it into Kwik Fit and Oldham and Ian the manager was very very helpful and went out his way to help and also get the car back to me the same day on Sunday it was great customer service I was very happy to get the car back Thank you Ian feel great customer service.
I broke down last night with Flat Tyre..Josh from Kwik Fit stopped and changed the Tyre for myself..As I have Disabilities after having Major Brain Surgery..Josh is an excellent Ambassador for Kwik Fit..
Kwik-Fit is rated 2.71 based on 249 reviews