Leader Stores Reviews

Read Leader Stores Reviews

garymurray@leadergroup.co.uk

Leader Stores,103 Whitby Street South,Hartlepool

Tell us how Leader Stores made you happy
Woow so many of us being scammed off this company. Well they sell me bad quality doors. they took weeks to get them sent back.no refund after another 100 calls and being hung up on they agreed a refund and 2 weeks later still nothing. This company is 10 min down the road so I think I'll send someone a little bigger than me to go and see these cowboys if that's how they want to play this game.
The worst experience ever !!!I have placed an order for 17 boxes of flooring(was all they had left in stock) and they delivered them but in the middle of the parcel 2 boxes were damaged. I have contacted them few minutes after my order was delivered and asked to arrange a pick up for the damaged one and refund me the money. All what they do is to ask me if I would like to use the damaged ones and accept a discount from them.Even when I said very clear that I want a full refund and to arrange a pick up ,they still insist to count how may are damaged and get back to them. They lied about your rights to have the goods returned and your refund issued in 72 hours. NONE answers to their phone! Because I needed 23 boxes of flooring I have left my email address to be notified when they have new stock which they did two day later.I have placed a second order (before to arrive the first one)and 6 day after they took the payment I was informed that they don't have the product in stock and is going to be back in like a month. I have emailed them to ask for money back for the two damaged boxes and the order which they don't have. I'm totally ignored when I ask about a refund for the second order and regarding the damaged ones,still insisting to use them like that. I can't believe a company like this is allowed to operate in England. I will make sure that I will report this company to Gov.uk because this are scams .
Worst retailer DO NOT buy from them. Never received my order placed on the 28th November was told 2months later I could have a refund which I am still waiting for. I have never experienced customer service like this across retail. Absolutely disgusting
I received 8 packs of laminate 6mm flooring all arrived onetime and on good condition Fiting was a nightmare S evey tap loosened work done. 6 hrs to lay half around that wasn't clicking in so basically loose floor panels. I followed manufacturer guide to the letter was given contradictory fitting info by customer service I enquired about exchange and was told I had to return at my cost then arrange upgrade. In all it would cost me £200 to return £120 stock. This despite being stated in 14day ' no quibble return guarantee that pick up drop off can be arranged. Dead money now and lumbered with lumber. Oh and to send back half a pallet I need the weight...anyone got giant kitchen scales I can borrow? Bad quality Bad policy Bad company
Returned an item back in August, have provided confirmation that it was delivered to them but they have refused to give me a refund.
Be very wary. Would like to give negative score. Ordered two furniture boards only one arrived and of shocking bad quality. Refused order and informed refund would be issued in 10 days. 2 weeks later had to call again to be told no progress until confirmed with transport department, the one that never delivered half the order! Fear I’m going to end up chasing my refund through the credit card company insurance.
I ordered some liberty doors and they were of brilliant quality. The carpenter who fitted them also pointed out that they was of a very good standard. For a small price, these beautiful doors have transformed my home.
Gutted to have to write such a poor review. Leader Floor have great pre sale customer service ..flooring samples look great . However I have ordered flooring 3 times now and 2 batches of flooring have all been damaged. Really disappointing! Just received final batch which were all damaged. Delivered on Friday afternoon. ...service is shut on weekend. I'm not sure how the aftersale service will be but so far not a happy customer on the quality of the laminates and returns . Hope the company resolves the issues.
Delivery didn’t arrive Had email confirmation from their customer service department (a human not an automated email) stating delivery would be on a certain date and nothing turned up, annoying as I’d booked a day off especially for the delivery and paid them £36 for the delivery cost. No tracking number or delivery company details given. Feels like they are charging you delivery and finding the cheapest service to deliver it. Called the customer service telephone number and had no answer after 30 minutes of being on hold. Have emailed for a delivery cost refund and asked for them to arrange a weekend delivery as I won’t be wasting another days leave. No social media accounts is a red flag, maybe avoiding negative publicity? Wouldn’t order again from this company, such a let down.
Awful awful service!!Avoid at all costs. Delivered the flooring without the underlay (although we were charged for all this)! No reply to emails and have been on hold for 1 hour to try to speak to someone but no response!!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID
Terrible service. I ordered 2 doors. One turned up very late, and I’m still trying to get the other - but trying to communicate with Leaders is pretty much impossible. Avoid at all costs.
Great price but the delivery charge was annoying. Most offer it free over a certain amount. (Half a star off) The laminate and scotia arrived quickly even though other companies were struggling to give times. Came on a pallet well packed and in a tube by courier. Lovely laminate luckily as the photos as the website were rubbish ( half a star off).
Orderd a door , took 2 weeks to be delivered, was delivered with a great big hole in the box and the door, but was told by the driver he could not take it back. It took 15 emails and 3 messages for some one to finally get back to me. Had to send photos of the damage 4 times , till they agreed a refund, 2 weeks later still no refund and I’m told they won’t be collecting the door back. Worst customer service I’ve ever had. I would definitely not recommend leader doors . 1 star was given as there was no option for 0 stars , which is what they really deserve.
Customer service ran by school kids (if there is a problem, they ignore you) They sold an item that they didn´t have in stock, with the promise of delivering it to me one month later. After that month, I asked for an update on the delivery day and they refunded my money back straight away (without asking for it and even saying that I didn´t want a refund, just an update). The reason was because the item was back in stock but was more expensive now. Tried to contact them on the phone, through emails, chat, call back requests...they ignored me until they probably realised that I had a lot of free time to keep asking for a respond and after 4-5 emails they finally justified that they can´t sell it for the initial price because now is more expensive (And that´s why the refunded me without asking for it, just few days before my delivery day). Summarizing, don´t buy things out of stock if you don´t wanna waste your time and your energy chasing them...customer service is pretty much inexistent!
Dear Mr Shine, I am hoping this reaches you as I have exhausted all avenues to get my complaint resolved. My daughter who has a 6 month old baby has been left with half a floor laid. We purchased 10 packs of LVT on the 12th January, you only held 5 packs of stock we paid for 10 on the understanding from your purchasing staff that the remaining balance would be delivered the following week, hence why the flooring was fitted. 3 weeks later and still no flooring and None of your staff can advise when this will be delivered, COVID, brexit and not hearing back from the supplier have been a few excuses that I have been fobbed off with. However today I have been informed that this flooring has been on order since November so obviously there is a stock problem , had we known this we would never have purchased the flooring. Your staff in your branch are rude and not helpful at all. I am sick of asking for a onfirmed delivery date. I ask if this cannot be given I am entitled to a full refund of the flooring that has been laid and the flooring outstanding. My grand daughter cannot be put down to enjoy her play time, it’s the winter months and half of my daughters floor has been left bare which is very cold. I look forward to hearing from you with an outcome. Regards Andrea Murray Sent from my iPhone
We purchased 10 packs of flooring for my daughters living room who has a 6 month old baby, only 5 packs were in stock, we were told the further 5 packs we needed would be delivered the following week. We fit the five packs and 3 weeks later still no flooring! No one can confirm dates! My daughter has a 6 month old baby cannot lie her down, we are in the middle of winter and she is struggling in this cold weather with half a floor laid. Leader floors customer services are useless, I have spoke with various people just to be fobbed off. Now today I have been told this was ordered in November so when they sold us the flooring they knew there was a problem with delivery yet allowed us to do this!!! Disgraceful! They won’t give us our money back for the flooring laid. I have asked numerous times for the MD name but won’t give it!! So if you are reading this MR MD I would appreciate if you can sort this as the service I am receiving is disgusting ! Had we known that there was a problem with the stock we would never have purchased this and bought elsewhere. I will seek a full refund through the financial ombudsman
Avoid this company!!! I have ordered laminate flooring when we received the delivery when we open the boxes one them was damaged already and then we decided to use others boxes but when provisional fitters tried to laying on floor or swing them all was cracking or not good quality enough. Whe we ask them to refund for guaranteed and damage box the bring the all excuses and did not refund the money because of their guarantee and product company warranty even, now we don't our money back and awful damage and chirped damage flooring as well. Don't trust them, trust to your own local people.
Do not go anywhere near, they are awful to deal with. Waiting for a refund on an item they sent incorrectly. They collected the wrong item but no refund weeks after. I am going to take it further, I hate being robbed.
Avoid this company. Ordered some doors and twice they did not show up. Asked for refund and still waiting after 2weeks. Absolute shambles of a company.
Do not use. Ordered 6 packs of flooring. According to their website this was what was needed. Quality is poor, slight chips and lifting on the edges of the flooring. The flooring came in packs of 6. The flooring was not in equal quantities in terms of left and right. So I ended up with a half finished floor and lots of spare boards as these was the wrong way around. Not to mention I paid for next day delivery and it didn’t arrive next day. Ordered an additional 3 packs to finish the floor. These arrived damaged. Was paying workmen to do the job. This was the third day they had to come to install. Needed to be finished that day so bought flooring elsewhere. I was not due any form of refund as I changed my mind on the floor. Not that it came late, not enough and was damaged! Tried for over a month to get it resolved. Kept getting told to put it in e email. Nobody ever returned my calls. Nor did they return the call which was promised by a member of staff. I was told to contact the complaints team direct on a email address. Turns out leader floors do not even have a complaints team! Each person says something different on the phone. Over a month of chasing up over 9 packs of cheap nasty flooring. Please use somewhere else
Leader Stores is rated 3.5 based on 664 reviews