ledkia Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend ledkia

How would you rate ledkia ?

"Ledkia sent me a faulty item and refuse to accept return as they claim this was not made within 48 hours! The say that as the item was received damaged, the warranty does not apply! Worst company I have ever dealt with...."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY... I'm not one to write complaints but..... this company is AWFUL!!!! Bought LED strips lights for my ceiling, The power pack nearly caused a fire in my house..... emailed returns no reply for weeks..... they when i tired calling them multiple times, the customer service team was rude... When back to my credit card company to get my money back... keep away ...."
"Awful Company – I wish i had seen these reviews before ordering from them. Received a faulty product and after 2 weeks of email tennis, they are still not accepting any responsibility whatsoever. Items are cheap and unreliable – coming directly from Spain, which also adds to the delivery times. No direct customer service communication – Calling the 'customer service' number, i'm told it's the sales dept. And they can only send a message to a manager via email as they're in a different building. Avoid this company at ALL Costs!"
ledkia is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews