ledkia Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend ledkia

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does ledkia deliver?

How can I contact ledkia?

Tell us how ledkia made you happy

"The LED lightning is junk, the customer service rotten and the 5-year-warranty a hoax"
Are you ledkia? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Just the worst. They are happy to condone packages being stolen and refuse refunds when the package isn't delivered."
"Receiving a refund is an absolute joke! I returned my items 6 weeks a go and still waiting a refund after numerous chats, calls and emails. All I hear is the accounts team will issue it! I'm still waiting for a refund. AVOID!!"
"NON EXISTENT WARRANTY - THE DO NOT HONOUR THE GUARANTEE THEY GIVE WE HAVE HAD 2 ITEMS BECOME FAULTY WITHIN THE WARRANTY SERVICE - LEDKIA REFUSE TO REPLACE THEM - DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY"
"errible customer service, I returned a faulty transformer for which was tested by a qualified electrician and clearly faulty. After 3 weeks and no response I chased up and they said nothing wrong and refused to change and asked for payment to return faulty one. Avoid this company."
"What a fantastic company to order from! They sell really good value and good design LED lighting. Their website is easy to navigate and is full of all the information you could possibly need including the actual sizes of the fittings which is great. I think they are based in Italy, my order was processed quickly, I was kept informed at every stage of the order and the products where shipped from Spain. I was given tracking information and could follow my order to delivery. They use DPD couriers which I find are one of the best in Europe and the whole process only took 3 days! 3 days to order quality products, have them shipped from Spain and received in the UK is brilliant. I will recommend this amazing LED lighting company to anyone."
"Received monday 31st ,tried straight away didnt work and was not self adhesive not sending back as costing more to return than paid for it ,wont purchase anything else after seeing reviews ,ill look elswere for rest of purchases required"
"Useless company. If you buy an outside light from them, make sure you disconnect them and bring them indoors if it rains. There words "if there is a downpour it likely damage them. If They develop a fault because they let water in, they are not covered by their warranty."
"Ledkia sent me a faulty item and refuse to accept return as they claim this was not made within 48 hours! The say that as the item was received damaged, the warranty does not apply! Worst company I have ever dealt with...."
"DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY... I'm not one to write complaints but..... this company is AWFUL!!!! Bought LED strips lights for my ceiling, The power pack nearly caused a fire in my house..... emailed returns no reply for weeks..... they when i tired calling them multiple times, the customer service team was rude... When back to my credit card company to get my money back... keep away ...."
"Awful Company – I wish i had seen these reviews before ordering from them. Received a faulty product and after 2 weeks of email tennis, they are still not accepting any responsibility whatsoever. Items are cheap and unreliable – coming directly from Spain, which also adds to the delivery times. No direct customer service communication – Calling the 'customer service' number, i'm told it's the sales dept. And they can only send a message to a manager via email as they're in a different building. Avoid this company at ALL Costs!"
"great service good quality products"
ledkia is rated 1.67 based on 12 reviews