Legally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Legally
Read Legally Reviews

About Legally:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally made you happy
I have used Legally.co for multiple trademarks. I have not been disappointed with the responsiveness and the service. Great job Javier! Kudos to you.
responsive.... clear and concise... all in a timely manner
Very efficient at what they do. I would definitely recommend them
Mr. Javier, thanks for being patient and very understanding. EXCELLENT WORK.
Excellent service! They always go above and beyond for their clients!!!
Very prompt response.
I like working with Javier. Thanks for all the help. Tell Luke I said hello.
Inmediate response to every question I made. Thanks!
It’s was a pleasure working with Legally.co. Thanks for your service.
The attorney at Legally.co was instrumental in getting our Trademark application through. Nice work.

Dan Goldberg
General Manager
Top Talent Search Experts, LLC
So I received my trademark - no complications (Office Action); Luke, Maya, & Javier made certain I did it right the first time.
The fee was very reasonable.
Choose Legally.co. Once you start looking to trademark the spam starts coming in fast. Legally.co team got on the phone with me, helped me through the entire process, and got it done! For one Trademark, there were some similar ones pending that held things up. The team dealt with the issues and persevered to lock up the trademark a year later, for the same great price. Thank you! Happy to recommend!
Fastest ,Best and valuable price
I continue to use Legally.co for all my marks and registrations. They are knowledgeable, quick, efficient and affordable.
Fast, affordable and professional service. Thank you Javier and Luck!
I had no idea how much back and forth would need to go on with the USPTO regarding my trademark registration. My deadline to respond was quickly approaching so I reached out to Legally.co. My assigned trademark attorney responded to every office action with ease which made my life easier. In less than one month my trademark was approved! What a value!
it was pleasure working with Mr. Javier and Team . Appreciate prompt response!
Don't try and do this without the help of Legally.co. They were patient, responsive, and explained everything. They are the sherpa when you're climbing Mount Everest!
Engaged with Legally.co about 4 years ago to monitor our trademark, EverSafe Disaster Recovery Services, and hoped for a positive result. Well 4 years later it was a pleasant surprise to receive our mark. Thanks to Luke and the team.

-Asgard Manged Services
I am happy with the Simplest website and the best service provided by the team! Thank y'll.
Legally is rated 4.94 based on 524 reviews