Legally.co Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Legally.co

About Legally.co: Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Click Here

Tell us how Legally.co made you happy

Under an hour
"Great service and very easy to use! For the price, it's totally worth it. Plus this company takes all of the work out of getting your service done, in line with the times!"
"Legally.co was helpful in getting my trademark done on time. they where attentive to detail and I received my notices in a timely manner"
"I've used Legally several times to file trademarks. Extremely satisfied with the work that they provide."
"good service"
"Legally.co is an Exemplary company to hire. Outstanding service."
"Knowledgeable and efficient. Fair price for the marketplace."
"I have used their services a few times and have nothing but good things to say about them. Excellent support, very friendly, and very economical."
"Easy to use and friendly knowledgeable lawyers and staff. I am using again and again."
"Awesome Job! Always a pleasure doing business with your team. Keep Up The GOOD Work!"
"I worked twice with Mr. Javier. He does the things very fast. He filled my trademark within three days, which was beyond expectation. I am looking forward to working with him again."
"Javier Gomez is the best he was so professional and I highly recommend him to anyone that needs assistance with trademarking."
"WE are satisfied with the service, thanks a lot."
"Filing for a trademark and forming an LLC can be daunting if you have no experience with either. The team at Legally.co removes the stress and confusion from the process. Not only do they explain each and every step, they patiently answer any and all questions. You have their full attention throughout!"
"So glad I found this firm. Wonderful work done quickly. Extremely fair rates, pretty much unbeatable. Highly recommend!"
"Thank you for helping us register our Tikimaster brand! Aloha"
"We originally hired another service to file our trademark. Due to improper filing, it got stuck and required an office action. Maya handled it smoothly and efficiently for a price we couldn't turn down. I only wish I had used them in the first place as it would have saved us 6 months. Thank you Legally.co for getting us across the finish line."
"They do what they claim. Used them for pursuing my trademark application that was initially rejected. No upcharges, quick response, good communication and they got the job done. Highly recommend and I would use them again."
"Great service and value..."
"Very Profesional"
"Prompt and efficient service"
Legally.co is rated 4.94 based on 426 reviews