Legally Reviews

of reviewers recommend Legally
Read Legally Reviews

About Legally:

Protect Your Brand.

Form your Company, Register Your Trademarks, and Monitor For Infringement.

800-451-5815

support@legally.co

2035 SUNSET LAKE RD
STE. B-2
NEWARK, DELAWARE 19702

Tell us how Legally made you happy
I have 2 trademarks done by Legally.co. Hesitated in using them at first because I found them only through online forum but took a chance and the process is easy. The best thing is the cost was very low. Registering my trademark was easier than writing this review.
When the USPTO declined my trademark recognition, I chose Legally to appeal the decision. They were very professional and great to work with. While USPTO examiner was not inclined to change his mind, Legally was helpful in getting my mark registered as a Supplemental mark, which is still a huge benefit. I would definitely recommend Legally for your trademark registration needs.
Meriam was great! Very professional and she made it an easy process filing the confusing USPTO.
Great service, I will continue using Legally for all my trademark needs.
I like working with Legally. It is great! helpful team to work with. I recommend Meriam and Javier. Both are great professionals to work with.
Even though, we weren’t successful registering the mark the way we planned, I cannot complain on the quality of the service and the promptness. I’m convinced they we’re the best choice.
Efficient. Thorough and timely guidance. Great results.
I read the reviews and was recommended this company. My experience has been way less than excellent. This has been by far the most frustrating, confusing and useless endeavor of starting our new business.

What I was told was a seamless process has taken months. We are given the go ahead on our name, only to find out we may not be able to use it.

Every time I speak with my attorney the phone line is so bad I can barely understand what is being said.

Sometime went wrong in the hand off process so after our name search, that wasn’t happened, the next attorney asked me the same questions and gave me different answers than the first attorney.

Maybe you all only post the reviews that you like... but we have had a miserable experience and would never recommend your service at this point.
I apologize for the poor experience you had. As we discussed in our call today, we did not do our best job in clearly communicating to you what the trademark process entailed and what information we needed from you before we could file a trademark application. Thank you for letting us know what we did wrong. We are working with the attorney that was assigned to your case on ways in which they can better explain certain concepts so to avoid using confusing legal jargon. We have refunded you in full and apologize again for the delay and uncertainty this has caused your business.
Mr Gomez was right on the mark,he took care of all my concerns and was prompt and to the point i highly recommend his services
Javier was great! Very professional and he made it such an easy process in a confusing USPTO filing.
Javier was very professional and handled my renewal very efficiently.
They are super professional and knowledgable... In short, they are amazing !! I am extremely happy with their legal guidance and service
Excellent Service in Every Way!
High efficiency and quite reliable!
100% satisfied, they are awesome, in every way posible in this process. They explained everything on the process.
Excellent service
Extremely pleased!
These guys were easy to deal with, very professional and a really helpful. I’d recommend them highly. I talked with Javier. He was great.
Bill Reeves
Thank you for all your assistance and professionalism. I was unsure of a lot but you made me feel comfortable with the entire process.

R/