Lights4fun Reviews

+44 (0)1423 816040

reviews@lights4fun.co.uk

Lights4fun, The Hamlet, Hornbeam Park

Tell us how Lights4fun made you happy
Outstanding help and customer service. Fast delivery and no quibble approach to resolving issues.
Lights arrived quickly and were perfect. They look great! Very pleased.
Absolutely love our moon lamp, delivery was right on time, great price, overall really happy with our purchase.
Delighted with my purchase and the service I received was great. Will definitely be purchasing from Lights4fun again
Love the lights. Just what we wanted.
Really impressed with the quality I will be buying more. Many thanks Alan.
Lights4fun 5 star review on 28th June 2019
I purchased a series of garden led lights. They look great. I was very impressed o the quick and efficient response to some of my queries by the persons at Lights4Fun. Thank you for a great service!
I am always impressed with this company! Great customer service from first step till last. Quick, clear and comprehensive info on products/delivery etc. Never disappoint.
Not many companies of any kind can arrange next day delivery and when I need something last minute, I know I can rely on Lights 4 Fun to deliver in time.
Great products, lovely to speak to, always deliver. Truly exceptional at every stage. If only more companies could offer service half as good as this...
We've bought four sets of lights in recent weeks. Only had a small problem with one set and that has been dealt with promptly, efficiently and with charm.
Look fine but not used yet.
Great lights fast delivery would use again in future
good lights easy fitted best out of 44set researched lived up to expectation after sales help spot on thank u
Bought 4 different sets, they arrived on time, all look great.
Absolutely excellent! Everything delivered next day and really pleased with the quality. Not the cheapest around, but everything works when it's needed the most! Happy to recommend and will use again!
Lovely lights just what I wanted and at a good price.
I bought these to be delivered to my daughter in London as a birthday gift - she’s really pleased with them and they now decorate her much-loved garden! I can’t fault their customer service nor the delivery.
Fantastic quality and fast delivery.
Friendly website with great products
We are so pleased with out lights they have given a new dimension to our garden. They are well made and should last a long time. I powered them off a remote controlled power socket which makes all the difference. A quality product. One thing to remember is when ordering build in the droop effect to the measurement as needed to order extra
Looks just like a real candle. Love it!
Lights4fun is rated 4.86 based on 42,276 reviews