Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Jim Berry
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim Berry
More Photos & Videos
I love them but would prefer clear.
Exactly what I expected. Thank you
The candles did not work. We only kept them because we could some of the parts with older candles that we got from this company in the past to make them work. We will be looking elsewhere when we need more window candles.
easy to maneuver web site.
Arrived on time, happy with product
These are really nice candles. The color of the light is nice and warm—not that garish green-white that LEDs usually produce. The remote control feature is really nice, I have to say. I like that you can choose to have a steady or flickering flame. And they come with batteries! I am very happy.
I have bought these lights before for Church Easter celebrations. Very good. Please see weather you can give us tax excemption. We have the numebr
Everything is beautiful ! Looks so natural & quality is really good !
purchased as a gift. I had these before and they work very good. I use them under the TV , and the light admitted is very cozy.
Customer service is amazing!! Highly recommend!
Beautiful products. Will definitely buy again.
I love these lights!
The remote is so simple. The setup was easy and I just tried them on automatic 4-hour shutoff. They worked perfectly.
Love them!!
Beautiful angels
Simply put, it's gorgeous!!
I love my star. Looks perfect in my window!
the garland I ordered with tiny lights was absolutely gorgeous!
Great shopping experience. I love this light fixture perfect in my bathroom.
The website is very good and the customer service rep was very friendly when I had some questions.
The quality of the candles I purchased is far better than what I get at the retail stores. I will continue to get candles and lights from this company because their products are reasonably priced for a higher quality product.
I ordered 4 of the 24” Harper pendants. They are beautiful and very well made. For the price they are very expensive looking. We are building our house so we have not hung them yet. Can’t wait to see them in our kitchen/living room.
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,601 reviews