Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

Very happy with my order. Candles look very real. Product arrived quickly.
Lights.Com has become my first choice in lights. I have recommended them to my piers. Good quality, nicely priced products.
Beautiful light and craftsmanship. The lightbulb does not go too bright, more of a mood lighting. I love it!
Bought the battery operated window candles fo4 holiday decorating. Timers worked great also came with remote which was great for setting up and best of all no wires to deal with!
Shopping here is great! The candlesticks and candlestick holders are perfect!
They work as advertised and where we need them.
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Love the light we purchased, it installed easily and looks perfect.
The candle lights for our windows looked beautiful from the outside making the house look very peaceful during the holidays.
Items ordered were unique and well made. Will order again.
Fast delivery! Great product
Love my candles. Great quality. Would recommend this company and candles!!
Lovely tree. Worth it to purchase.
Enjoyed the experience so I gave it five stars. Also a great company with beautiful and very nice quality of products.
Love my berry light purchase. Looks lovely on my don room table. I have received many compliments.
Just what I was looking for
These flameless candles are really nice . I bought three for my large pillars and the fit is perfect. Each one came with a remote so I have 3 remotes which will come in handy if I lost one. You only need one remote to control all the candles. So far I haven’t changed the batteries and I’ve had them for over a month. I use it on a 8hr setting. They don’t all come on at the same time nor do they turn off the same time when they’re on the 8 hr setting . It’s usually 20-30 min before the second one will turn on automatically and then another 30 min for the 3rd one to turn on . They will all turn off if I do it manually with the remote . The issue is only while using the automatic setting. The marble look is also nice. The flickering could be a little more intense to make it look more realistic but I really like them .
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
I purchased a few gifts for friends during the holidays and they have all been pleased. They were delivered in a timely manner and well packed. The site is good.
I love that these dainty lights are battery powered. Easy to decorate with inside and out.
Love having lights in my windows. The remote makes turning them on and off so easy and it is wonderful to have no cords!
Nice website, and quick shipping.
Lights.com is rated 4.83 based on 3,838 reviews