Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim
We ordered several lanterns, the block lights, and the pathway lights...plan to order several more sets of the pathway lights. They work beautifully, and add a soft glow to the yard. Very pleased with the merchandise, the packaging, and the shipping speed.
I love it
Love the lanterns. They are attractive and charge quickly. They arrived quickly. Well packaged. I made a small error in ordering but customer service took care of it without issue. Very pleasant buying experience. Sorry that I can’t include a picture. We have not hung them yet to you rain from hurricane.
Even prettier than in the pictures! Time will tell how well they hold up outside but I am very pleased and will add to what I already have purchased.
I received the lights and they were very well packaged. No breakage noted. I have not installed the lights as of yet, as they are for our new porch on our new home--will be fininshed in a few months. But the lights look very sturdy--I'm excited to get them up and see them shine!!
I purchased four of the Rowe Hurricane Glass Taper Candle Holders in brass and they're gorgeous! They were packaged really well and arrived intact. I plan on using them for my holiday table with other gold votives and this "brass" color will blend beautifully with the rest of the gold table accents. I may end up ordering more!
Gorgeous. Can't wait for Christmas.. I have my blue ones out now. Really set your entry well. Great addition to welcoming
The finish on the chamber candle stick holder was not a polished bright brass color I was expecting, more of a darker brass. I do love how it fits on my window sill. I have an LED candlestick with a timer, which brightens up my room every evening.
Simple, sleek, perfect for wedding!
The lights were very pretty!!!
Love it. will definitely use Lights.com again.
Love these but there should be a note that says they should not be left out in the heat. One candle completely melted and the other swelled so I couldn't get it out of the lantern. Great customer service!! They are going to replace them. :-) VERY happy with Lights.com!
I’m giving you this rating since you’re asking before the product has arrived.
The lights came and after charging working just fine, very satisfied with product at this time.
The lamps are very cheaply made for the price I don't like the resin material. The lamps are to light.
But I love to shop lights.com always timely in delivering and usually quality product.
I was totally surprised how quickly the order was processed and delivered, I would recommend this company.
Love the lights and the extra batteries!!
Fast shipping, great quality
I love my new lamp! The large Edison bulb is great and the dimmer is very convenient. Easy to put together and works great.
Two of the three items worked well, no issues. We also ordered a set of six battery operated candle lights. Two didn’t work; we contacted customer service and were promised replacements but they never arrived.
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,645 reviews