Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

LOVE the look and the price did not break the bank: perfect for my newly updated foyer.
Awesome and realistic looking window candles,
These lights are great!! I put them at the entrances of our subdivision for Christmas because there is no electricity. I put the timer on and they last a good 4 weeks. They last through the rain, snow and cold temps. Very very happy with this product!
Beautiful and as described.
Love them! Great weight, very stable. Remote is terrific, timer really works!
The candles were a perfect addition to my holiday decorations. My new home was built in 1926. I’m located in the Main Street of my little town. The candles added a historic touch with a warm welcome to all.

Easy to use. Once you get the batteries inside, you have you’re options. On, on and off 6 hours later. Easy.

Still on Christmas batteries! Hope to have the rest of the house in candles soon!
I love these lights they are so beautiful. For some reason the other set I purchased stopped working. How long are these lights good for??
First time customer and pleased overall with items ordered and service.
Super! Great products. Love the lights! Gave some as gifts. Kept some. All very happy!
They were professional and everything arrived on time and in perfect condition. More than pleased with every item I ordered!
My garland from lights.com was perfect! It was so full and bright! I wish I would have ordered 2!
Looks great. Great experience highly recommend
Love the remote control, love no hanging cords plugged into outlets!
Love them. Very festive.
Delivered as promised. Candles flicker nicely. The remote control aspect is the best feature, though!
Easy and simple. I will be back to this site to shop.
It’s perfect and a great price. It matched all my gold/brass I have updated in my kitchen.
Lights.com 5 star review on 19th January 2021
love these candlesticks. very elegant.
It was a gift for someone, but they were very happy when we gave it to them.
Fantastic products! Their LED taper candles are by far my favorite. They are super realistic and so easy to decorate with. I have also fallen in love with many of their decor pieces, especially the taper candle holders. Shipping is always prompt and their customer service is wonderful!
Lights.com is rated 4.84 based on 3,739 reviews