Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

Great customer service - received quick responses to emails. Received product earlier than expected. Lights were exceptional quality and beautiful.
I requested cancellation, but haven't received any feedback.
The candles were well packed, arrived in perfect condition, and worked great. Also appreciated the remote control capability.
Great lights. No problem when I needed a return on extension bars that I ordered and were too small. The Harper Drum pendants are so beautiful! Will be shopping here again.
These votives are darling and I love the remote feature. With 12 lights there are so many ways to use them, especially with the other sizes I have. I love them!
Good product, good value
Very good pendant!
We are using them at our church to replace oil burning candles and are very pleased with them.
You do great thanks
Everything I have ordered from Lights.com is Quality. Fast shipping too!
Using these flameless candles for our church Christmas services to replace the regular candles.
Love the candles and style
The lights were exactly what I wanted. Now I can start work on my Christmas display for December.
I love them but would prefer clear.
Exactly what I expected. Thank you
The candles did not work. We only kept them because we could some of the parts with older candles that we got from this company in the past to make them work. We will be looking elsewhere when we need more window candles.
easy to maneuver web site.
Arrived on time, happy with product
These are really nice candles. The color of the light is nice and warm—not that garish green-white that LEDs usually produce. The remote control feature is really nice, I have to say. I like that you can choose to have a steady or flickering flame. And they come with batteries! I am very happy.
I have bought these lights before for Church Easter celebrations. Very good. Please see weather you can give us tax excemption. We have the numebr
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,634 reviews