Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

Looks great. Great experience highly recommend
These lights were just OK. Several did not work at all. A few others would not keep the memory for turn on and off times. Would not buy again.
Love the remote control, love no hanging cords plugged into outlets!
The light never switched on. Very bad quality for the price paid
Love them. Very festive.
Delivered as promised. Candles flicker nicely. The remote control aspect is the best feature, though!
Easy and simple. I will be back to this site to shop.
It’s perfect and a great price. It matched all my gold/brass I have updated in my kitchen.
Lights.com 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Shipping was fast but I couldn’t return the lights without paying for postage and a restocking fee. I figure I can donate these to a yard sale or something.
I have issues with both lights not working properly and have called and emailed multiple times without ever getting a response.
love these candlesticks. very elegant.
It was a gift for someone, but they were very happy when we gave it to them.
Fantastic products! Their LED taper candles are by far my favorite. They are super realistic and so easy to decorate with. I have also fallen in love with many of their decor pieces, especially the taper candle holders. Shipping is always prompt and their customer service is wonderful!
I did have a few issues with my order.
However, the customer service I received to rectify the issues was impeccable.
Turned up promptly, and look great in the garden. I think I'll buy some more!
It was easy to order. I like the Lights products. I wish the set had been solar but the battery set is easy to setup and looks great.
Packaged well, good value, delivered on time
Purchased 2 sets and placed them in a wide bush outside my house. I got the multi-color
lights for Christmas. You can set them several different ways to flash, stay steady, etc. Once you set the timer they turn on and off in about six hours. No need to go out to turn the on and off. They take 3 D batteries. The battery box seems to be waterproof. It has rained and snowed since they were put outside. One battery pack will power 2 sets of lights. That is about 60 feet of lights. I got another set to put on my back porch next year. I will use the back porch lights year-round they should look festive in the summer.
Love it. It looks beautiful on my yellow door.
This fixture looks fantastic! Easy to install and I would buy another one in a heartbeat. I love the vintage style Crown Heights bulbs too.
Lights.com is rated 4.84 based on 3,741 reviews