Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

I did have a few issues with my order.
However, the customer service I received to rectify the issues was impeccable.
Turned up promptly, and look great in the garden. I think I'll buy some more!
It was easy to order. I like the Lights products. I wish the set had been solar but the battery set is easy to setup and looks great.
Packaged well, good value, delivered on time
Purchased 2 sets and placed them in a wide bush outside my house. I got the multi-color
lights for Christmas. You can set them several different ways to flash, stay steady, etc. Once you set the timer they turn on and off in about six hours. No need to go out to turn the on and off. They take 3 D batteries. The battery box seems to be waterproof. It has rained and snowed since they were put outside. One battery pack will power 2 sets of lights. That is about 60 feet of lights. I got another set to put on my back porch next year. I will use the back porch lights year-round they should look festive in the summer.
Love it. It looks beautiful on my yellow door.
This fixture looks fantastic! Easy to install and I would buy another one in a heartbeat. I love the vintage style Crown Heights bulbs too.
Beautiful candles and easy to operate.
Super easy to navigate and shop around. The checkout process is just as easy
I love the selection at Lights.com. Great communication.
My candlelights are fantastic. Love the ability to control them with a remote.
Wonderful!!!
Ordering on Lights.com was easy & quick with no problems. Love shopping with Lights.com.
Love the items.
quick and easy, arrived on time in great condition.
These little lights fit into the holes on my Dickens/studio 54 houses. I have been searching for a wireless/ remote way to light these. You have to get up kinda close but it beats turning on and off fairy lights.
Excellent
Excellent service !
very satisfied 2nd time Ive ordered same products
Looks just as pictured! Planning to use on our head table for our winter wedding. Truly beautiful. Does not come with batteries
Lights.com is rated 4.84 based on 3,739 reviews