Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

LOVE our new chandelier! So easy to install!
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
I love this beautiful garland. However, as soon as I received it, I had a problem with it shorting out. I have written to them twice asking what they suggested I do since it was now 'out of stock'. I have never heard back from them. I packed it away, and just hope that it will still work next holiday season.
I loved the multi color cluster Christmas lights so much and hated taking them down after Christmas so I decided to replace them with warm white cluster lights that I can use year round. Ordered 2 sets and just ordered another set for my small sunroom.
Easy ordering, fast shipping. A+
I've bought a few gifts, and some lights for myself. I enjoy what you have to offer
I’m so happy to have found Lights.com, the lanterns are absolutely beautiful. The quality & craftsmanship are Perfection. I will for sure order again, I’m checking out the frameless candles.
I like the candles I purchased very much. They look like real candles and the flicker improves their look.
I bought the silver led pop up tree. It is beautiful! It was delivered quickly and on schedule.
Good quality product at very reasonable price , secure packing and quick shipping. Perfect transaction. Can not wait to install.
Candles ok- one stopped working within a month. Will reach out to see what they can do for me. Top flame is not as bright as I’d like or as large a flame as I’d like to see.
We are happy with the product ...... just had to call several times to find out when it might arrive , seeings how we got 2 email saying it was shipped .
Very nice product .go for it
Love my lighted white Barry Garland I bought at Xmas. Its still on my dining room table with red, pinked white candles for Valentines Day, and soon it'll be part of Easter! Very versatile, looks great on the table and fireplace mantle as well! Great purchase!
Beautiful trees!
These candles worked great! No problems at all, & such a relief to have no cords / extension cords to have to mess with. The batteries lasted well over a month, with automatic on for 8 hours every day.
Great value and looks exactly like the photos
I ordered candle lights and didn’t really read the description of the item. I knew they were 8 Ct. when I received them they were battery operated and they clipped on the branches individually. I was pleasantly surprised. They looked so beautiful on my Christmas tree along with glass icicles, so sparkly.
All worked well
Fast shipping
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Very happy with multiple lights I've ordered and will be ordering more as gifts.
Lights.com is rated 4.83 based on 3,838 reviews