Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Jim Berry
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim Berry
More Photos & Videos
I have been very happy with my many purchases from Lights.com. The service and shipping are both very good. The products that I've purchased have been terrific and all my family and friends have enjoyed these products for years!
They worked and looked fine.
Good selection of LED’s.
Fixture is wobbly and unsafe. Site marked it down almost 50% right after I purchased it. I sent customer service an email concerning how unsatisfactory the light is and have still heard nothing. Also upset that they would charge full price day before a huge mark down.
Always easy to order & a quick turnaround.
The order came quickly, the ceiling light was boxed and wrapped securely we installed it and it looks great
I never received it so I can't review it. I want a refund.
The chandelier was delayed in shipping, but customer service was great about changing the shipping address!
Love these little lanterns, perfect for our small patio table. Wish there was a option to turn them on before the dark triggers the solar sensors. But overall very pleased with the quality and design. Exactly as we expected them to be from the photos. 5 starts.
The lights are bright and hold their charge well. I am planning to order more for a driveway edging project.
Excellent quality
Good quality and quick service!
I bought three sets of the Angel candles and gave them as gifts. All of the recipients were absolutely thrilled with their gift. They all said that they never saw anything like them and asked where I purchased the candles. I was happy to tell them so they could also experience the excellent service that I received when I placed my order.
Usually a five but still have not received part of my order. No update, no product. Unusual for them.
The candles are exactly as described, and work perfectly. They were packed very well, and shipped quickly. Will certainly use this company again, and highly recommend them.
Prettier than advertised. Perfect!
I loved my candle stick holders. They add such a rich touch to my tablescapes... I am certain I will purchase more!
Very pleased with the appearance and quality of my item. Online ordering was easy and received item in a timely manner.
very nice item - reasonably priced.
I received my order yesterday. The packaging & placement of the products was excellent. The items were neatly placed & well protected. The lights were beautiful, well made & more than adequate for their purpose. I will definitely be ordering more string lights.
Thank you for your amazing products.

Susan