Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

So many of their products are unique, and beautiful, it's difficult to decide what to choose!
Great experience shopping. Easy. And quick delivery.
Great variety. Great quality too.
I bought the 4 ft tree. I think its really pretty. It looked like a wreath when I took it out of the box. Very easy to put together (took me about 5 minutes total).
Just discovered this website and I am pretty excited about the products offered, the reasonable prices, and the high quality of everything!
I love shopping at Lights! I love your quality products!!! I especially like the solar lanterns!!!
The website is so upbeat and bright (!) and the package was delivered flawlessly. It was beautifully packaged as well which shows the company cares about the value of the product. It was a gift to receive:)
Beautiful product! And the packaging was great too! Everything arrived in tact
Great lights. Too bad you can't combine them into more than one string of lights.
Delivered on time and looked just like the picture!
Great candles. I'm ordering more!
fast shipping
Lights.com is a great site to find lighting products! I use and
enjoy everything I've gotten here.
Love them
Love it! Looks great
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th November 2020
This is the second time I have ordered these candles and I just LOVE them!!!!! Great quality!
Great product, great price!
I am pleased with the window candles. They came with batteries, suction cups, and a remote.. With the remote, you can set what time for them to come on and stay on for 4 or 8 hours. The timer in candle keep the schedule. They are exactly what I wanted for the holidays.
When I ordered these taper candles for my windows, I thought they were "dusk to dawn" candles and they are not; they run by battery for a specific amount of time. I believe 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours. So I called and spoke to Patrick in Customer Service today, November 16, 2020, and he is emailing me a label to ship the items back. Grateful that I do not have to pay ship them back. I am keeping the Sonora Slim Outdoor Resin Candles with Remote as they are very life-like and I plan on doing more business with Lights.com. Thank you!
Great item and the light is very bright
Lights.com is rated 4.84 based on 3,739 reviews