Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim
Lights.com 5 star review on 29th January 2019
Jim
Simply put, it's gorgeous!!
I love my star. Looks perfect in my window!
the garland I ordered with tiny lights was absolutely gorgeous!
Great shopping experience. I love this light fixture perfect in my bathroom.
The website is very good and the customer service rep was very friendly when I had some questions.
The quality of the candles I purchased is far better than what I get at the retail stores. I will continue to get candles and lights from this company because their products are reasonably priced for a higher quality product.
I ordered 4 of the 24” Harper pendants. They are beautiful and very well made. For the price they are very expensive looking. We are building our house so we have not hung them yet. Can’t wait to see them in our kitchen/living room.
I ordered 10" flameless taper candles and I love them! They look very realistic and I like that I can control them via remote control. They'll be perfect for my daughter's wedding
love them! will look great in the bathroom :)
Love the product!
I love the paver lights on my driveway. They are awesome!
These bulbs are decent. I had to order about 16 of them for a Sputnik chandelier, and 4 of them went out in about a year. In hindsight I should have purchased an LED edison bulb, that's what I'd recommend instead of this one.
They look fantastic in my back yard and last all night long. Amazing, beautiful and best outdoor solar candles ever!
Looks nice
The bulbs are pretty and cast a very nice light. We had bought them for a client's brass Jonathan Adler Meurice chandelier. Unfortunately the silver thread on the LED bulbs is longer than on the incandescent equivalent, so part of the thread showed. We only tried a few and it was not right for our application, but they looked good and seemed well made.
Love the flower lights .. I have a iron bed frame and I wrap them around the head board and I love them they work as a night light..
I can’t see anything as far as possible shipping date and I can’t cancel my order! I need those lights
Would love to review the product but it's been a month since they said it would ship and they have not. I've written to follow up and gotten no reply. When I'm spending upwards of 300 on an order I think I deserve a reply to my emails.
I like the products of your company
The lights I purchased are great quality and very inspired in terms of design. Love them!
Lights.com is rated 4.85 based on 3,648 reviews