Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

Love them, have bought 4 sets over the years!
I returned it about 2 weeks ago. Where is my refund?
I wished I could review the purchase. I have never received the pop up Christmas tree. It never even left the warehouse, apparently. I found out when I called. It took over 3 weeks for the refund, only after I called for the second time. The first request was never processed. Good customer service though, I just wished I got to enjoy their beautiful Pop up tree
Exactly what I was looking for....a winter into spring delight, I’m over the moon
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Excellent. The light fixture is perfect in our newly remodeled bath. Plus a great price!
Products were very nice quality. Couldn't find silver candle trays anywhere else.
I liked the candles but 2 out of 8 window tapers did not work. Customer service was nice when I called to report the problem 3-4 weeks ago and said they’d send two replacements. I’m still waiting.
They were not very bright, other than that they were well made. Thank you
Took a very long time to receive, but will blame COVID.
The batteries do not work, and even after requesting replacement of them, they have not been sent.
Loved it. Very easy to put up and take down! Very good service also!
Needed long-lasting battery life for our outdoor holiday wreaths lights and these battery-operated lights worked perfectly. Only had to change batteries once from Thanksgiving to January 10 even with the lights on every night for six hours. We were quite pleased.
Beautiful setup! Put up on my mantle at Christmas.
Lights.com 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Loved this tree. Bought for my daughter. It was gorgeous well worth the price
Everything was just as advertised and right on time.
We love these candleholders and have gotten endless compliments on them from our family members! They were shipped the day after I ordered them and arrived at my home in record time. Can't wait to order more!
I just sent a review Friday or Saturday
I ordered a set of 8 candles and then ordered another set of 4. One candle out of the 12 didn’t work. I should’ve notified the company, but forgot because it was a hectic time of year. I really like the candles.
I bought all three sizes, they looked wonderful together in Arizona.
Exactly what I wanted.No more turning lights of and on. Don't have to turn on which gets you away from what your doing),and unplugging when your tired and ready to go to bed.It certainly makes your life a little easier,less stressful,and to enjoy Christmas decorating a little easier
Lights.com is rated 4.83 based on 3,838 reviews