Lights.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lights.com
Read Lights.com Reviews

About Lights.com:

Creating the perfect home is hard work; finding the perfect lighting should be easy. With a curated selection of elegant designs, carefully considered details, and a variety of contemporary, versatile finishes, Lights.com makes it simple and affordable to bring your dream home to life.

cs@lights.com

1202 Ave. J
Floor 2

Gorgeous scones!
I am very pleased with these lights, the quality is exceptional!
I will look for more lights in the future! Thank you so much
painless!,
Everything came in tip top shape and works beautifully. Lovely products, fantastic shopping experience!
NO problems... website was great to use, got all the confirmations and everything came right on time. The stringlights look great- we bought them ahead for next year since we are constructing an new outdoor space and can't wait to use them.
Retro, Durable, and perfect warm light with the Edison bulbs.
Great light at a great price!
Beautiful! Sparkling. Subtle. Love them!
My shopping experience was great! All the items I ordered were available, and shipping was in a timely manner.
I love your lights and numerous types of bulbs!!’n
I received my order very quickly. The 16 window candles were packaged very well. I have not yet used them, since they are for the holidays.
We ordered several lanterns, the block lights, and the pathway lights...plan to order several more sets of the pathway lights. They work beautifully, and add a soft glow to the yard. Very pleased with the merchandise, the packaging, and the shipping speed.
I love it
Love the lanterns. They are attractive and charge quickly. They arrived quickly. Well packaged. I made a small error in ordering but customer service took care of it without issue. Very pleasant buying experience. Sorry that I can’t include a picture. We have not hung them yet to you rain from hurricane.
Even prettier than in the pictures! Time will tell how well they hold up outside but I am very pleased and will add to what I already have purchased.
I received the lights and they were very well packaged. No breakage noted. I have not installed the lights as of yet, as they are for our new porch on our new home--will be fininshed in a few months. But the lights look very sturdy--I'm excited to get them up and see them shine!!
I purchased four of the Rowe Hurricane Glass Taper Candle Holders in brass and they're gorgeous! They were packaged really well and arrived intact. I plan on using them for my holiday table with other gold votives and this "brass" color will blend beautifully with the rest of the gold table accents. I may end up ordering more!
Simple, sleek, perfect for wedding!
The lights were very pretty!!!
Love it. will definitely use Lights.com again.
Lights.com is rated 4.84 based on 3,739 reviews