lion.ie Reviews

of reviewers recommend lion.ie
Read lion.ie Reviews

About lion.ie:

Buying life insurance can be a frustrating experience. Our mission is to make buying life insurance easier.

Use the tools on https://lion.ie to assess what you need, understand why you need it and feel glad about putting cover in place.

We're excited to make life insurance a little less drab and a little more fun.

00353579320836

hannah@lion.ie

Tell us how lion.ie made you happy
Extremely nice, helpful and efficient, couldn't ask for better service. The whole insurance process would have been a nightmare without their great help.
What a wonderful review to get on a Monday morning, thank you so much Simone.
Very knowledgeable, always kept us up to date and explained everything in clear terms. Was very impressed by how organised, reassuring and quick to respond to any queries lion were. Thank you Nick & Hannah
That is music to our ears Sarah, thank you so much!
Very prompt and helpful! Thank you very much.
Thanks so much for taking the time out to leave a review Audrey, we really appreciate it!
Awesome experience!
That is what we like to hear Iulia, thanks very much!
Many thanks to Hannah McGowan for support! 10 out of 10!
Thank you so much for leaving a review Alex, more brownie points for Hannah!
A big thank you to Nick and Hannah for arranging our mortgage protection and removing the stress for us of one of the many things needed to be in place when moving house!
The best duo since Batman and Robin strike again! Thanks so much for your wonderful review Damian, all the best in your new home!
As a person living a healthy life with HIV, outdated underwriting practices can make applying for life insurance or mortgage protection seem daunting. However, the team at Lion was extremely helpful, and quick to respond to all my questions. Hannah made my mortgage protection application seamless and went above and beyond to ensure I had it approved in time. Cannot thank her enough! Highly recommended.
WOW, what a fantastic review Ciaran, thank you so much!
Excellent service. Efficient and helpful. Special thanks to Hannah
I could not recommend Lion. From the very start Lion came across as professional, responsive and full of empathy. They do their very best for you and make sure everything is completely clear, as insurance can be complicated and they helped me navigate the complex situation I found myself in. Many thanks Hannah, Nick and Co.
We recently arranged our mortgage protection through Lion.ie and found Hannah so helpful and responsive. Having gestational diabetes I thought we might have issues in getting cover arranged but everything got sorted so quickly. Couldn't recommend them more highly.
My sincere thanks to the team. Got my mortgage protection through them . The entire process was quick and i got the BEST DEAL. Thanks again and specific thanks to HANNAH MC GOWAN, who was very responsive amidst her busy schedule. You guys are awesome.
Excellent service. Very efficient and professional. My GoTo for all insurance advice.
Nick and Hannah were very helpful with my search for mortgage protection. The process was very easy and they were prompt with replies to emails. I would definitely recommend lion.ie
Excellent service... highly recommend, very helpful with advice and looking at different options. Very efficient, communicative and real time response to any queries. IT friendly. I will use them again for any future needs.
I found Hannah and Nick to be very helpful throughout all of our conversations in relation to getting the right life policy. Both were hugely responsive to my emails and questions and had an excellent knowledge of the market and various underwriters.
Very helpful. Did all the leg work and excellent communication.
Thanks very much for your kind words Aidan, we really appreciate it!
Very helpful and efficient. My mortgage protection was sorted without any fuss or need for a medical exam. Hannah was a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend Lion
Made the whole process so easy, would 100% recommend!
Really professional Service from Hannah and the team in Lion.
Everyone at Lions are beyond helpful! Always at the end of the phone or email to answer any question or help with decision making. I would recommend them to everyone!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review Niamh, it was a pleasure working with you. All the best!
lion.ie is rated 5.0 based on 1,423 reviews