Liquid Snow Tours Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Liquid Snow Tours
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"All worked - everything exceeded expectations. Nozawa Onsen was STUNNING."
"Suzy was very warm helpful and available whenever I needed her in a complicated booking"
"With just over a week to plan a last minute trip to Hakuba, Rob from liquid snow was very quick with replies (usually within minutes, and even replied on weekends) and helped me book my trip to line up with friends who already had theirs booked for months."
"Thank you so much you organised my ski-holiday. I'm really enjoyed. The information was good. The Cultured hotel have fantastic staff, their is always very helpful."
"Knowledgable, responsive, always able to answer questions, they know because they go!"
"Booking was really easy and everything was planned for. Having the office in Hakuba was super convenient, there were a few times we had questions or wanted to add to our booking during the trip and could easily do so in person. Would 100% recommend to anyone to book through Liquid Snow. We definitely will again!"
"Thank you Liquid Snow for a well organised trip to Hakuba! Noelzy understood what I was after and managed to get it right👌 Fantastic! Will use Liquid Snow again!!!"
"Another Japan year passes and yes Liquid Tours once again showed why they are the best travel Ski Company to travel with in Japan,great staff,excellent service,and a great bunch of girls and guys who give you the upmost attention while on your stay through the Japanese Alps.Thanks everyone again for a great holiday"
"They were quick to respond and really helpful with all our questions (having never been to Japan before we had lots). The hotel they recommended was great and all the transfers from the airport run super smooth. Will certainly use them again for future snow trips!"
"Fantastic service from Justine! Great package deal, hospitality from the Nomad lodge, ease of the Narita-Hakuba bus and Valley lift pass."
"Rob was extremely helpful with our recent trip to Hakuba, Japan. All aspects of our organised trip were fantastic. Would highly recommend :)"
"We had a wonderful time! Thanks for all your help Justine and the rest of the liquid snow tours team."
"Well done liquid ,all went to plan Regards Brian"
"Well organised"
"Silvi was fantastic is assisting in booking my trip to Japan and providing information as to what to do when we get there and what to expect. I will definitely use Liquid Snow Tours again."
"LST organised a great trip to Hakuba Japan for a weeks snowboarding. Flights transfers and accommdation was all very good as well transfers to ski resorts across the Hakuba valley."
"Great service every thing was good From the booking to the transfers to and from the airport Hire equipment was good great pick up service Great trip"
"I would highly recommend Liquid Snow Tours. Every aspect of my trip was looked after, many options of accommodation and area to stay was given to me. Transfer options to and from accommodation, lift tickets, and ski hire if I needed it was offered. Also area information was given, whether it was places to eat, bars, day trip options when not skiing, transportation around area. If I had any questions, they would be answered promptly. Everything ran smoothly . I will be using Liquid Snow Tours again. Big thanks to Rob."
"It was a breeze organising our Japan trip with Liquid Snow Tours. Justinne was super helpful and attentive and provided us with multiple accommodation options for our budgets and helped us out with all the info and transport options needed to make it there! All of our passes and accommodation were already set up and ready to go once we arrived which made settling in there super easy. We had an amazing time and would book through Liquid again! Thanks guys!"
"The team at Liquid Snow Tours were so easy to work with and made booking my Hakuba holiday so easy! Justine was super helpful and great to deal with! I will 100% be booking all future snow holidays with Liquid Snow Tours!"
Liquid Snow Tours is rated 4.89 based on 143 reviews