LiveFit Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend LiveFit

Tell us how LiveFit made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Upon receipt of our order, we noted that there was something on most of the containers - we then determined that one of the packages had a leak, and I emailed. It was noticed AFTER I had sent that first email that: the Butternut Squash Ravioli / Mixed Vegetables is not vegan - there is egg listed as an allergen - we note that the ingredients are not listed for the Ravioli nor the Culinary Sauce. This was our very first order with LiveFit, and so the time and detail that was put into explaining the packaging issue really served no benefit in the response email, and we felt that our issue with the non-vegan meal was not properly dealt with, and so prompted me to send the following response back - Additionally, do feel that you have not properly addressed the major error made on your company's end. We specifically ordered the VEGAN option - made available on your site - with the full and complete trust that the meals we received would have ZERO animal products in them. We were actually hesitant to order based on the fact that the actual contents of what we would be receiving were not available anywhere on the site, particularly the ingredient list; as we have experienced that those who are not actually vegans often over look ingredients that are in fact NOT vegan. So, it was with great disappointment that after my husband had taken a bite of the ravioli, upon wondering what you were using to get the 'cream sauce' that he took a look at the ingredient list, and was beyond horrified to discover he had eaten animal product. This is both disappointing and upsetting, as you can imagine; and quite fortunate that we are not vocal vegan activists - I can't imagine the scathing messages, and social media posts you may be subject to, were that the case! I suppose it is our error in having such blind faith that a company that is built on providing healthy meals, to meet a range of dietary needs would provide only those products that were ordered - especially when you offer these options. I don't know that we will be ordering again after this, and so your offer for a discount on our next purchase certainly does nothing to remedy our dissatisfaction, is there another option, or would you have us chalk this up to our own dumb luck and leave us with this bad taste in our mouth? We were offered a coupon to purchase again, but not a refund of our purchase price; which is NOT to our satisfaction. We thought you should know."
"The slow cooked chilli over rice and quinoa tastes fairly good but there’s not even close to enough chilli on it. This definitely been changed from the past, likely to save money, but I would definitely never consider ordering this again. It’s a bowl full of rice with a couple drizzles of chilli and sauce on top. Hardly a meal."
"I signed up for the KETO package. Carbs are way to high and fat is not high enough. This is at best a low carb package but definitely not a KETO package. I feel mislead. I even called them before I placed the order to inquire if it was truly a KETO package and asked for nutritional information. They told me it was and they could not give me the nutritional information but all the nutritional information would be listed on the actual food items...which it was...I would not have ordered this had I had the info upfront. I will not be eating the product and have it sitting in my freezer trying to figure out how to donate it somewhere."
"The food tasted like I bought a frozen Michelina meal from the grocery store. The pictures on the website to what I received were very different. The portions were extremely small and the tray bends and melts in the microwave. I can’t believe I laid that much money for such an awful product! I tried several pre prepped meals this is by far the worse and most expensive."
"Most of the food I received had a bad smell like the vegetables we already bad or getting bad. What got and what I selected from the package were completely different. I had to recook some of the meals, give some away and throw out the ones that were completely bad. I emailed customer service to ask why and they said there was a warning that My food selections were not guaranteed. I tried to make the same order again to see if I would see this notification and I did not. I sincerely regret ordering from LiveFit."
"My other orders have been great. My last order is horrible its over half foods that are on my dislike list and ive been waiting for a call back since Tuesday"
"Was told that it would be delivered on Saturday. Got a phone call saying that they couldn’t do Saturday so it would be delivered Tuesday. I asked to cancell it because I wasn’t going to be home and they said someone would call me back. Never heard from anyone, no refund, and no product. Was excited to receive the product but now I’m just out $188.00. Thanks!!"
"Absolutely disgusting. The meals were low quality foods and very unappetizing warmed up. The volume of food was so small for what I paid for. Completely unacceptable. Will not be recommending this to my friends."
"Horrible customer service, no response to my complaints (see below), never order from them. Last week I was very disappointed in my overall experience with Livefit foods. When placing my order line on Sunday the website gave me the option for a Tuesday delivery. Based on that, I had counted the days the meals would cover me for and budgeted accordingly. On Tuesday I received a text message at 11:30am advising my meals would be delivered by 4:38pm. Therefore, which is what I had expected and budgeted for as Tuesday evening would be my first meal of 10. Then I received a notification that it would be delayed until 7:30pm - so I thought ok and I pushed my dinner time out. At 7:30pm when nothing had arrived I checked the app again and it had changed to a 9:30pm delivery time. By this time I was starving and there was no way I could wait and it's a good thing I didn't. So I had to go out and sort out a meal for myself which ended up running me another $20 that I was not expecting to spend. I had received a call from Joey customer service at 9:50PM advising that my order may or may not arrive that night. She was not able to tell me weather it would arrive or not - she was obviously making the call from a third party call centre with no clue about the situation, nor was she able to help me any. This is one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had. Nevertheless, I checked the status on the deliver one last time via SMS link before going to bed and it had said the item was delivered at 12:48am. So I went to my front door to see if it was there. And of course there was nothing delivered. The next day at 10:18 am I received another call from Joey customer service advising me that the package would be delivered sometime between 11am and 5pm and if I could be home to accept the delivery. This was absolutely ridiculous, the day prior I was left waiting from 4:30pm to 12:30am the next day. And then I was expected to waste another full day for this delivery? I was very disappointed in the service, I advised the rep that I had paid about $20 for delivery charges expecting to receive the package by a certain date and time, which did not happen and now she was asking me to stay home from 11am to 5pm to accept the delivery - that at this point I have no faith will even show up and I was not about to loose a day's worth of wages over this headache. I had asked her to cancel my order if they were unable to fulfill their promise to their customer and refund me in full. She advised that any cancellation of order would have to go through LiveFit foods. As a customer I should not be going back and forth between a business and their vendor to track down my product. What should have been your headache to deal with became mine and for that reason and based on this whole experience I am EXTREMELY reluctant to be a repeat customer of LiveFit foods. Moreover, I had requested to speak to a manager at Joey because the rep on the phone advised she was unable to refund the delivery charges. She said she would put in a request for a manager to call me back. It has been 4 days and no one has called to resolve the issue. Before ordering with Livefit food, I wanted to also ensure that each meal came with a Label detailing the nutritional facts of each meal for tracking purposes because I am following a strict keto diet as I advised in the special instructions in my order. I was very disappointed that two of my meals, the Lemon Pepper Cod in particular, did not have a nutritional label. Again, I had to do additional work to research, weigh the food, and calculate the nutritional information for my dish. I choose your service because it was supposed to make my life easier not create more work. My order cost me $160 in total for 5 days worth of food - if I went to the grocery store that amount would cover me 2 weeks worth of meals. I was willing to pay for convenience instead I've had nothing but headaches. I'd like to know what Livefit foods and Joey are willing to do to correct this poor customer experience and situation. Regards, Kiran Khaira"
"I don’t recommend LiveFit. What I received was poor quality food at a high price. - Mushy vegetables - Dry hard uncooked pasta - Fibrous and hard meat - Subpar taste - Really Small portions"
"The food does not have flavour"
"Unfortunately the meals that I received have white areas of fat or gristle on the meat. It could also be that they were improperly stored because the shipment left LIvefit on Tuesday but was not delivered to my home until Thursday. It was also not delivered by Fed Ex/Purolator as set out in the email received but by a company called joeyco. It seemed that Livefit did was unaware that my shipment was not delivered on Tuesday and they promised it would arrive on Wednesday but it did not. Obviously I did not eat the meals and asked for a refund but the company has not responded to my emails showing very little concern for consumer safety."
"Customer service is horrible. Soups are okay. One meal out of seven was actually tasty. The rest were all just ground beef except for one chicken dinner which had Indian sauce which I explicitly said no Indian food or spices. When my delivery was delayed, the only reason I found out about the delay was because I had to contact them and then information was not easily forthcoming. No one answers the phone (I called several times)."
"The food was quite good but the platform/customer service was very poor. Ordered the Keto plan with 2 Keto Soups. Sent me 2 non-keto soups and told me the fine print said they had the right to substitute. If you are trying to a specific diet totally useless. Told me I changed my delivery date but said I couldn't see the order date. I hope they get business issues sorted out."
LiveFit is rated 3.37 based on 73 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access