LiveFit Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend LiveFit

Tell us how LiveFit made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Some were very good. Didn’t like the spice on the broccoli, unfortunately every meal with broccoli has it.., chicken was also very dry in some of the meals... I don’t really like the inconsistency.. on the fence about reordering but enjoyed the pastas."
"My meals taste great! Love the service. However, majority of my freshness seals werent attached on my last order."
"The food is excellent and the value is amazing. I live at the office so this could not be more convenient, I just leave a few packs in the mini fridge and heat it up when I'm hungry."
"I was very skeptical about trying LiveFit, but my partner convinced me to give it a try. We ordered about 8 different meals and it honestly blew my mind - the food is amazing. We froze the meals immediately so that we could space them out over a number of weeks, and they tasted as though they were made that day. We have not found a meal yet we have not liked, and have recently made another large order. I highly suggest LiveFit for anyone who hates cooking but loves good food!"
"After having the chance to try it out for a full month, I would give this service a solid 7.5/10. As a new business there are always growing pains and it shows here. On the cooking side, the food is bland sometimes especially the vegetables and rice. I did notice a difference in the taste of the same items week over week. The chefs also tend to forget adding extra protein, this has happened a couple of times. I also believe the nutritional information is inaccurate based on my experience with other meal prep providers as well as having a nutritional background. Meals I would absolutely avoid: "Smokey BBQ chicken" 0/10 and the "hearty harvest soup" also a 0/10. Everything else is fine. The online menu needs A LOT of work. The pictures are NOT always representative of the meals we order, a much more thorough description of the ingredients in the meals is needed. When reaching out to customer service regarding this, even they were not able to help. On the logistic side, the delivery fee is quite high, the delivery company and Livefit needs to communicate better with their customers regarding the arrival (and departure) of orders. Packaging could also be better."
"Upon receipt of our order, we noted that there was something on most of the containers - we then determined that one of the packages had a leak, and I emailed. It was noticed AFTER I had sent that first email that: the Butternut Squash Ravioli / Mixed Vegetables is not vegan - there is egg listed as an allergen - we note that the ingredients are not listed for the Ravioli nor the Culinary Sauce. This was our very first order with LiveFit, and so the time and detail that was put into explaining the packaging issue really served no benefit in the response email, and we felt that our issue with the non-vegan meal was not properly dealt with, and so prompted me to send the following response back - Additionally, do feel that you have not properly addressed the major error made on your company's end. We specifically ordered the VEGAN option - made available on your site - with the full and complete trust that the meals we received would have ZERO animal products in them. We were actually hesitant to order based on the fact that the actual contents of what we would be receiving were not available anywhere on the site, particularly the ingredient list; as we have experienced that those who are not actually vegans often over look ingredients that are in fact NOT vegan. So, it was with great disappointment that after my husband had taken a bite of the ravioli, upon wondering what you were using to get the 'cream sauce' that he took a look at the ingredient list, and was beyond horrified to discover he had eaten animal product. This is both disappointing and upsetting, as you can imagine; and quite fortunate that we are not vocal vegan activists - I can't imagine the scathing messages, and social media posts you may be subject to, were that the case! I suppose it is our error in having such blind faith that a company that is built on providing healthy meals, to meet a range of dietary needs would provide only those products that were ordered - especially when you offer these options. I don't know that we will be ordering again after this, and so your offer for a discount on our next purchase certainly does nothing to remedy our dissatisfaction, is there another option, or would you have us chalk this up to our own dumb luck and leave us with this bad taste in our mouth? We were offered a coupon to purchase again, but not a refund of our purchase price; which is NOT to our satisfaction. We thought you should know."
"The slow cooked chilli over rice and quinoa tastes fairly good but there’s not even close to enough chilli on it. This definitely been changed from the past, likely to save money, but I would definitely never consider ordering this again. It’s a bowl full of rice with a couple drizzles of chilli and sauce on top. Hardly a meal."
"I received my first order from LiveFit yesterday! My husband and I both enjoyed our first meals from the Vegetarian Meal Plan Package. Very tasty and filling. We can't wait to try out all of the varieties we received!"
"Very good company!! I loved every food that I’ve tired so far! The customer service was very well too! They communicated well with my needs. After I finish all the food that I ordered, I’m going to for sure order again!! I would highly recommend it to my friends and family."
"As a first timer, I selected one of every option to try everything and pick my favourites. Out of 12 options I got 6, 3 of which I only picked to try to branch out, ones i wouldn't normally try. Not sure if I'll try again because if i pick an option and it doesn't show up again, then that's twice. Paying for what i choose shouldn't be a gamble."
"Food was good, but after shipping the cost per box is expensive."
"LiveFit is great. I run my life with it at this point and I'd be reluctant to change that. I have considered changing that at times though. The main pain points for me to date are: 1. Delivery. Historically, I have had delivery not occur on Sundays multiple times - sometimes someone called me, other times they did not and I had to follow up on my time during business hours. I have had delivery occur outside of specified delivery times (as late as 10:30pm on one occasion). I have had drivers call when they were already in my driveway which negates any ability to do anything with my Sundays except what can be accomplished at home. I have raised these issues previously and over all things are definitely better for me since I did that. I even get special delivery from Christine some weeks, which I do appreciate. I would still say that greater predictability of delivery times would be a big benefit to me as a customer though. If a window of a couple or a few hours could reliably be predicted this would help me organize my life and get the most out of my Sundays. I can't imagine I'm alone in this! 2. Consistency/Predictablility of meals and portion sizes. I actually like some variance in preparation personally - it speaks of real people doing real cooking, and it improves variety in my opinion. However, what the meals include can vary significantly between orders at times. For example, one that happened recently for me, was the turkey meatballs and roasted peppers meal - historically when I ordered it I got ample peppers large cut and lightly roasted, this time they were more thinly sliced, more roasted and broken down... they were delicious but it felt like significantly less than usual. Like I say I appreciate the variety, but I do want some predictability in terms of what the meal looks like and what they include. IDK - I'm being picky (sorry) but I did notice it and have a slight reaction. There's been other similar cases. Portion size is a bigger issue for me - I will use the protein plus option sometimes to try and have some bigger meals for when I need them, and some more moderate meals for when I just need to eat something but I'm not super hungry. The variance in portion size makes this approach difficult and I've noticed significant variance in portion size for some regular meals at times. That said and on the other hand, I feel like I get pretty good value on the protein plus option when I use it... it almost works like a 'super size' at McDonalds (minus the negative connotations of that comparison) for me... I don't know how widespread this sentiment is - but I'd rather see the option phrased as 'plus' size, and applying to the entire meal, then specifically two ounces of extra protein. A lot of the times I'd take more carbs and veggies over more protein if it were an option -> I just want a bigger meal is my use case. Like I say in effect I'm able to do that, just raising it for consideration, take it for what it's worth. This was likely too long. Sorry."
"I signed up for the KETO package. Carbs are way to high and fat is not high enough. This is at best a low carb package but definitely not a KETO package. I feel mislead. I even called them before I placed the order to inquire if it was truly a KETO package and asked for nutritional information. They told me it was and they could not give me the nutritional information but all the nutritional information would be listed on the actual food items...which it was...I would not have ordered this had I had the info upfront. I will not be eating the product and have it sitting in my freezer trying to figure out how to donate it somewhere."
"Easy to order ! Great costumer service. Wish it would be a few dollars less expensive but it is still reasonable."
"The food tasted like I bought a frozen Michelina meal from the grocery store. The pictures on the website to what I received were very different. The portions were extremely small and the tray bends and melts in the microwave. I can’t believe I laid that much money for such an awful product! I tried several pre prepped meals this is by far the worse and most expensive."
"First of all, the customer service is phenomenal with LiveFit. I ordered 2 of the Pre biotic soup cleanse meals, one for myself and for my brother. We both happen to be lactose intolerant. I received 3 calls, one to make sure my order wasn't duplicated in error and the other two was about having the chef create new meals to accommodate for our food intolerances. That alone has surpassed my expectations. I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to address our food issues, and to making exceptionally tasty food. Both my brother and I have shed a few pounds on this cleanse and it tastes amazing. Thank you for being such a great company with impeccable service!!! Looking forward to trying more meal plans in the very near future!!"
"I just recently had a keto lifestyle change and This made my life a whole lot easier and I can’t wait for my next delicious order"
"Very difficult to navigate website. Waited for an answer on chat line for over an hour even though it was stating a 30 minute wait. Food showed up at 8:30pm on a Sunday night and they actually had up to 10:00pm to deliver which is ridiculous. Need to gave a “track my order” process so you know exactly when food is arriving"
"Most of the food was good. Unfortunately I did throw one of the meals away. The Potatoes in the Yorkshire pudding meal were questionable and the meal itself was a bit off. I would still order again though."
"Most of the food I received had a bad smell like the vegetables we already bad or getting bad. What got and what I selected from the package were completely different. I had to recook some of the meals, give some away and throw out the ones that were completely bad. I emailed customer service to ask why and they said there was a warning that My food selections were not guaranteed. I tried to make the same order again to see if I would see this notification and I did not. I sincerely regret ordering from LiveFit."
LiveFit is rated 3.37 based on 73 reviews