LiveFit Reviews

56% of reviewers recommend LiveFit

Tell us how LiveFit made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"As a first timer, I selected one of every option to try everything and pick my favourites. Out of 12 options I got 6, 3 of which I only picked to try to branch out, ones i wouldn't normally try. Not sure if I'll try again because if i pick an option and it doesn't show up again, then that's twice. Paying for what i choose shouldn't be a gamble."
"Delivery process needs to be fixed. No time frame window given for delivery of first order. I did not see anywhere to schedule delivery. Could not leave home on a Sunday. Called, asked for time frame, told order would come immediately and had to wait another 2.5 hours. Food needs more seasoning. The beef in the various dishes tastes the same. Not sure how that's possible. Portions sizes are good. Food seems healthy. Cooking instructions should be on packaging, not on an ap. Not everyone cares to use aps."
"I ordered 11 meals from LiveFit as a small test. The food was NOT GOOD. The packaging was the most impressive part. The nutritional information on each package was completely wrong - it listed all calories as coming from carbohydrates even when the meal was beef or chicken based. All meals included the same 4 vegetables with similar flavouring (gross herb blend). Would not recommend."
"My first order was awesome but my second order I was disappointed since over half the meals I received weren’t listed on the options or the ones I chose. I think it would be beneficial to list other options that may be received under rare circumstances as said on the website."
"I received my first order on time, however the 9 of 13 arrived broken packaging. I sent an email to your company, and the answer was " you will get deduction from your next order, use this code" . Then I emailed back there will be no next order I would like to have my money back. Than I needed to call in, because the reply from you was not understanding I would like to have my money back. Now I am waiting for passing the 7 business day to receive my money. i hope that will happen otherwise I will call my credit card company."
"I ordered the Keto package. The quality of the meals was good, but I ordered 12 meals and received only 6 meal types (two of each kind). This should have been made clear in the ordering process. Also, I only received two of the meal types that I checked off during the ordering process, so the remaining four meals (8 meals total) were the ones that I did not want. This is very disappointing given that I checked off (i.e., indicated that I would like to receive) almost all of the meal types except for those four that I received! There is also a "100% customer satisfaction guarantee" stamp in the booklet I received in my order, but when I wrote in to complain about this issue and told them that I was not satisfied with my order, I was told that there was nothing they could do (no partial refund, re-sending meals, etc.). So, I think the customer satisfaction claim is false, and the website should be more clear and up front about what the packages include."
"First of all at least of the packages were damaged when they arrived and when I wrote to you about it, the response was "we cannot guarantee that this won't happen again." Next, although I was careful to tell you that I have a very low tolerance for spicy food, rather than inform me the Bulgogi would likely be too spicy for me, you sent it anyway andI wasn't able to eat it! Your shipping charges are among the highest for any of the food services we have tried and I am totally unimpressed with the far too frequent "What did you think?" "When will you order again?" emails which I find truly off-putting. I think form this email you can figure out when I plan to order from you again!"
"Website is easy to use, placing the order is straight forward and the delivery was on time. 5/5 in those areas. However the food is not what I was expecting. It is as good as any grocery store TV dinner but definitely not the quality/ flavour I was paying the LiveFit premium for. Nearly x3 the price for a LiveFit meal vs. an ordinary TV dinner and in my opinion not worth it. I love the idea and business model of LiveFit but it just didn’t live up to the hype in my opinion. Maybe it sinpily had to do with the meal package I chose but for the price I just can’t take the risk to try LiveFit again."
LiveFit is rated 3.37 based on 73 reviews