LollicupStore.com Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend LollicupStore.com
04AM
4AM

Tell us how LollicupStore.com made you happy

Telephone
"I order from lollicupstore 6ibs ot tapioca, and i recieved it on wed novemaber 7,2018 and the opened up the package to see that the expliration date for all 6 ibs is january 27,2019. I called them and told them about the issue and they told me to send an email with all of this information and i did that, and the replay that i got was that i can either keep it and try finishsing all 6 ibs before the expliration data which is not possible or send it back but they will not pay for the shipping. They said that they don’t check the expliration dates on packages before sending them. The last time i bought tapioca from them it had an exploration date of 6 months and now they are saying that tapioca has this shelf life."
Are you LollicupStore.com? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback LollicupStore.com receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I order from lollicupstore 6ibs ot tapioca, and i recieved it on wed novemaber 7,2018 and the opened up the package to see that the expliration date for all 6 ibs is january 27,2019. I called them and told them about the issue and they told me to send an email with all of this information and i did that, and the replay that i got was that i can either keep it and try finishsing all 6 ibs before the expliration data which is not possible or send it back but they will not pay for the shipping. They said that they don’t check the expliration dates on packages before sending them. The last time i bought tapioca from them it had an exploration date of 6 months."
"It is my pleasure to write a review for this Lollicup Store! Excellent customer service has almost become a thing of the past but you will experience on-time delivery and was very competitive with pricing & they keep you posted. Bill & Jeanne"
"My first experience was great with lollicup, order came quickly, everything was right. Second order, lids were missing from the bundle pack I ordered. They sent us the wrong item, but one that fit promptly as a replacement. So second time was fine. Most recently, ran into an issue regarding the billing address during check out. On their end and mine, we could see the address used on previous orders, and when I informed them that I had misused the shipping as billing in the past, they immediately responded that the problem was mine. When I tried using the shipping as the billing add. using their credit authorization, it was declined by my card because as I tried to explain to them, it's not right. I had to figure out on my own a workaround with no help from them. Their system is somehow checking the billing address against its previous invoices, not bank records. So, I had to check out with PayPal using the proper info, and enter into their merchant checkout, the wrong info. They disconnected correspondence with me twice, I wasn't trying to accomplish anything other than giving them money, so my mind is blown they couldn't have patience with me. Overall, okay company unless something goes wrong, in which case they are a nightmare."
"By far the worst online company I've ever dealt with. We recently opened up a coffee shop and they've messed up 2 of 3 of my orders! They're "too busy" to add a tracking number or send a notification of shipping. Terrible phone support and you spend all day trying to talk to someone who you can understand. They forgot syrups in our first order and said they put them in there, I'm sorry but I'm not lying after I spent $1,500! They also just sent us someone else's cold 16 oz cups with their logo on them! A DISASTER! Don't let them ruin your business, shop elsewhere - the price isn't worth it. Plus you pay an arm and a leg for shipping (it takes about 2 weeks from the time you order to the time you receive it)."
"Very poor customer service. Placed online order on 5/3 and my order still says pending fulfillment. Tried many many times to get in touch with them but nothing was done. My credit card was charged already and my order hasn't been even processed! Very disappointed and will not even visit this store again."
"They had the best prices for Torani syrup and a great selection of flavors including sugar-free. Even when shipping was added they were still cheaper than anywhere else I could find. They got to me quicker than anticipated as well :-)"
"had ordered bunch stuff here, recently they missing items from my online order, but they declined my claim for it!!! f u c k this store I loss my $95 dollars of items"
"Lollicup always processes my order quickly & ships right away. I find their website easy to use."
LollicupStore.com is rated 2.44 based on 9 reviews