LollicupStore.com Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend LollicupStore.com

How would you rate LollicupStore.com ?

"Very poor customer service. Placed online order on 5/3 and my order still says pending fulfillment. Tried many many times to get in touch with them but nothing was done. My credit card was charged already and my order hasn't been even processed! Very disappointed and will not even visit this store again."
"They had the best prices for Torani syrup and a great selection of flavors including sugar-free. Even when shipping was added they were still cheaper than anywhere else I could find. They got to me quicker than anticipated as well :-)"
"had ordered bunch stuff here, recently they missing items from my online order, but they declined my claim for it!!! f u c k this store I loss my $95 dollars of items"
"Lollicup always processes my order quickly & ships right away. I find their website easy to use."
LollicupStore.com is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews