LollicupStore.com Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend LollicupStore.com
Telephone

How would you rate LollicupStore.com ?

"By far the worst online company I've ever dealt with. We recently opened up a coffee shop and they've messed up 2 of 3 of my orders! They're "too busy" to add a tracking number or send a notification of shipping. Terrible phone support and you spend all day trying to talk to someone who you can understand. They forgot syrups in our first order and said they put them in there, I'm sorry but I'm not lying after I spent $1,500! They also just sent us someone else's cold 16 oz cups with their logo on them! A DISASTER! Don't let them ruin your business, shop elsewhere - the price isn't worth it. Plus you pay an arm and a leg for shipping (it takes about 2 weeks from the time you order to the time you receive it)."
"Very poor customer service. Placed online order on 5/3 and my order still says pending fulfillment. Tried many many times to get in touch with them but nothing was done. My credit card was charged already and my order hasn't been even processed! Very disappointed and will not even visit this store again."
"They had the best prices for Torani syrup and a great selection of flavors including sugar-free. Even when shipping was added they were still cheaper than anywhere else I could find. They got to me quicker than anticipated as well :-)"
"had ordered bunch stuff here, recently they missing items from my online order, but they declined my claim for it!!! f u c k this store I loss my $95 dollars of items"
"Lollicup always processes my order quickly & ships right away. I find their website easy to use."
LollicupStore.com is rated 2.60 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!