LoveBook Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend LoveBook

How would you rate LoveBook ?

"I ordered the item January 24th to avoid the rush and they gave me February 5th as the delivery date of the product. February 5th came and went and I still don't have the item. I reached out to them on Feb. 5th or 6th asking what the status of my order is. They informed me that they refunded me the shipping fee and will let me know once they send the item. I've reached out to them 3 or 4 more times after the 6th and they just completely ignored all my attempts at trying to find out where my order is. I tried using the Contact Form and facebook but all my messages were left unanswered. At this point, I just want to cancel the whole thing and for them to give me my money back, but unfortunately, that's also hard to do when you couldn't even get a hold of them."
Brittany Unger
Verified Reviewer
"I placed my order on 11/28 and paid extra shipping to have it by 12/6. I only received one email and it was of my receipt. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited all day on 12/6, I never received the delivery. I had to go online and reach out to the company on 12/7. They refunded my delivery and said that if I haven’t received a shipping notification within 24 hrs to let them know and they instructed their printer to upgrade my shipping to UPS Next Day Air. Well first, if you’re instructing the printer to upgrade my shipping does that mean you haven’t even made my order yet and it’s a day AFTER it’s suppose to have been delivered to me?! No surprise, I didn’t receive any shipping notification within 24 hrs. I reached out again and finally received my package on 12/11, 5 days past the initial delivery date. The product is nice but I will never use this company again, nor will I ever recommend them."
Catherine Hamilton
"Incredible book for my husband, just loved it!"
LoveBook is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews