LoveBook Reviews

47% of reviewers recommend LoveBook
01AM
1AM

Tell us how LoveBook made you happy

"Ordered my book 1 Feb with an estimated delivery date of 14 Feb. Just like alot of you, Surprise....no book on Valentines Day. To make matters worse, their website still shows an estimated arrival date of 14 Feb and UPS shows that the label was just printed and not even shipped yet. Thanks for ruining Valentines Day!"
Are you LoveBook? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered book and paid extra based on their website to have it arrive by 2/14 Valentines day. Waited all day on Valentines day just to find out it wont be arriving until the next day. Completely ruined my plans as this was my main valentines day focus - have requested a refund but am not hopeful for any help.... will not recommend to others!"
"Ordered nearly 3 weeks prior to Valentine’s Day 2019. Estimated arrival of 2/13/19 was scary enough. Website claims 4-5 business days to complete the book. The book was it completed in time. Rhonda with customer service said she’d upgrade my shipping for free for the trouble. Never happened. Then they offered to refund the shipping. Great my $8 is back but not my order for Valentine’s Day. Then they “shipped it” they claimed but no tracking number for three days despite the website claiming an email would be generated with the tracking number. Worst Valentine’s Day gift ever. I spent days upon days editing a 50 page book for my fiancé for it not to show up anywhere near Valentine’s Day. So deeply disappointed in their process and their service. Do not recommend. There are other service that provide this idea as well."
"I don’t know how to say this but is this the best gift ever my babe love it I just made him cry so much by reading it.❤️❤️❤️"
"A gift for valentine's can't wait to give it to my partner. I would hands down recommend. The art work is fantastic and received well in time to give to him totally in love with it - huge, huge thanks will be ordering again X"
"LoveBook is the most amazing website! I wanted to do a special gift for my boyfriend on our anniversary and I saw a LoveBook advertisement on Instagram. So I clicked and I liked the idea so I tried to create a book and OMG it was soo easy, they have looots of scenarios, you can change the objects of the scene, the outfit of the characters, their faces, the text... I'm from Spain so I didn't know if I could write it in spanish but affortunately yes!!!! Trust me: seems a little bit pricey (60$ aprox) but you can personalize it the way you want it and the number of pages doesn't change the price (max 100 pages which is a lot). Also, I made some misspelling errors while writing it and not only they let me cancell the order and make all the changes I wanted (although it clearly said this type of error was costumer responsability and if you approve your book this can't be undone), they also send me the cancelled one because it had shipped already!!!!!! So i received 2 books instead of 1 only paying for one of them!!!! Amazing costumer service, quality, arrived on time. Will repeat for sure"
"I liked the concept, it’s a truly “cute” gift for a loved one. My only complaint that for the price point I found it incredibly tacky the the lovebook advertisements were placed INSIDE of the book without contesent, ( they have you approve the design of your custom book before placing the order. ) not only that but they put it in multiple places."
"Just great. The quality of the pages, the printing and the service itself is really high. I also made some spelling mistakes while writing my personal sentences on the book and they so kindly gave me the opportunity to cancel my order and let me change my mistakes, even if it si clearly said that the spelling mistakes are the customer's responsibility. Moreover the book was meant to arrive after 9 days and it arrived just after 3 days. Higly recommended."
"The book I created is amazing! I totally love it! I am positively suprised of the given ideas, quality and the service. I can't wait to give this book to my boyfriend."
"I received my book a few days ago. After showing the book to two people the seam for the cover started to tear apart. I have requested a refund but they only want to send me a replacement. For $55 I expect something that will hold together for a while. What a rip off. I expect a refund to be given if I am unhappy with a product. This company has no sense of customer service!!"
Hello Grant,

Thanks for the feedback. In moments like these, we want to make sure our Customer Service Team is aware when a customer has an unpleasant experience. We also take the appropriate steps to review all correspondence between the customer and our CS Team.

Saying all of that, we have verified that our Customer Service Team followed through on addressing your original issue and took proper steps in finding a acceptable resolution.

When a customer notifies they have a potential issue with their LoveBook, our service team responds swiftly; in your case, offering to reprocess your order and expedite the shipping. This option is offered as many of customers create their books with a special occasion or holiday in mind. In the few times this type of situation occurs, our first goal (if possible) is providing the customer a replacement LoveBook before their special occasion or holiday.

Thanks - LoveBook
"Waited over a month item still says awaiting shipping just would like a refund waste of money 0 customer service"
"Best gift ever for our anniversary!! Ordered it a month before the big day to allow for any delays. It came early which was great! I recommend this gift to everyone who can’t think of a truly special gift to give."
"I ordered the item January 24th to avoid the rush and they gave me February 5th as the delivery date of the product. February 5th came and went and I still don't have the item. I reached out to them on Feb. 5th or 6th asking what the status of my order is. They informed me that they refunded me the shipping fee and will let me know once they send the item. I've reached out to them 3 or 4 more times after the 6th and they just completely ignored all my attempts at trying to find out where my order is. I tried using the Contact Form and facebook but all my messages were left unanswered. At this point, I just want to cancel the whole thing and for them to give me my money back, but unfortunately, that's also hard to do when you couldn't even get a hold of them."
"I placed my order on 11/28 and paid extra shipping to have it by 12/6. I only received one email and it was of my receipt. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and waited all day on 12/6, I never received the delivery. I had to go online and reach out to the company on 12/7. They refunded my delivery and said that if I haven’t received a shipping notification within 24 hrs to let them know and they instructed their printer to upgrade my shipping to UPS Next Day Air. Well first, if you’re instructing the printer to upgrade my shipping does that mean you haven’t even made my order yet and it’s a day AFTER it’s suppose to have been delivered to me?! No surprise, I didn’t receive any shipping notification within 24 hrs. I reached out again and finally received my package on 12/11, 5 days past the initial delivery date. The product is nice but I will never use this company again, nor will I ever recommend them."
"Incredible book for my husband, just loved it!"
LoveBook is rated 2.93 based on 15 reviews