Luxplus Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Luxplus

How would you rate Luxplus ?

"SCAM!!!!!!!!!! Do not use this supplier. Once you go on their website and purchase something they start billing you £8.99 per month. Apparently this is somewhere hidden in the terms and conditions. STAY AWAY!!! Worst shopping experience ever and they are refusing to refund fees that are charged from MY WITHOUT my permission. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!! This must be illegal, SCAM!!!!"
"They were charging me without any notice. In Amazon Prime you get charge because of this membership but they return me once cancelled. These assholes don't return anything and you are responsible for getting charged. Bastards. Also the mascara that I bought on this site is awful"
"I bought some items from this company without realising that I was committing to a monthly subscription. I only just discovered that they have charged me nearly £150 in subs over the past year or so. I've only ever used them two or three times and saved maybe £10 maximum, so this has been very poor value for money! So please take warning - if you've used them, you may also be paying a monthly subscription without realising it. If you haven't actually used them, my advice would be to look elsewhere."
"I've been buying from Luxplus for almost a year now. They have amazing prices for all kinds of products. They offer an 89 kr. membership per month and then free freight for all items you buy. I purchase from them more than once a month. Customer Service is also great, professional and fast. The best thing about this website is the large assortment of products they have on display, plus the rebates you get often. Keep it up."
Luxplus is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews