Luxplus Reviews

10% of reviewers recommend Luxplus

How would you rate Luxplus ?

"What can I say - except to reiterate what most of the other reviews say -this is a scam. It is NOT clearly stated on the website that you will be enrolled as a member and be charged £8.99 every month: if it had clearly stated this then I would not have (unknowingly) "joined". Luxplus please don't bother to reply to this review - it is obvious that you have one stock answer which you send out to every negative review. You obviously have no intention of amending your very misleading website and are happy to continue to mislead and rip off as many people as you can. Like many others, I originally paid for the product through PayPal and as many of them have said PayPal have been extremely helpful and proactive in trying to get this matter resolved. I shall be leaving as many honest reviews on as many review sites as possible to alert potential customers to your misleading website"
"Fraud fraud fraud. You cannot buy without being member and then luxplus starts deducting 89 SEK every month without your approval. Not going to buy anymore from this website"
"FRAUD website.. i totally agree with the other comments earlier. Bought only once from them and they sent a wrong product - maybe without meaning I don't know, but I didn't think to buy more from them. That doesn't matter, BUT they withdraw 89 SEK from my account every month without me knowing it. And I didn't notice it before many months' gone by. I talked to their customer service and he said it was written clearly on their website. My fault, I didn't check their membership conditions as I had no idea that I automatically became their member!"
"It's not made clear that you're signing up for membership with this company. Yes it's in their terms and conditions but when you buy Chia Seeds online you don't expect to be signing up for anything. I think it should be specified without the need to read terms and conditions but then of course they wouldn't be scamming people out of all those £8.99 fees - a nice little earner for them!"
"Ik orderd saturday. I payed ! It is now wednesday and there is nothing!!!!! And they also do not respond on my phone call of email. What is this.....????? A fake company ????"
"These people are FFRAUD,FRAUD FRAUD ..never go with these people without your willingness they treat you as members and they deduct 89kronos everymonth from my account....cheaters chesters luxplus are cheterssss"
"SCAM!!!!!!!!!! Do not use this supplier. Once you go on their website and purchase something they start billing you £8.99 per month. Apparently this is somewhere hidden in the terms and conditions. STAY AWAY!!! Worst shopping experience ever and they are refusing to refund fees that are charged from MY WITHOUT my permission. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!!! This must be illegal, SCAM!!!!"
"They were charging me without any notice. In Amazon Prime you get charge because of this membership but they return me once cancelled. These assholes don't return anything and you are responsible for getting charged. Bastards. Also the mascara that I bought on this site is awful"
"I bought some items from this company without realising that I was committing to a monthly subscription. I only just discovered that they have charged me nearly £150 in subs over the past year or so. I've only ever used them two or three times and saved maybe £10 maximum, so this has been very poor value for money! So please take warning - if you've used them, you may also be paying a monthly subscription without realising it. If you haven't actually used them, my advice would be to look elsewhere."
"I've been buying from Luxplus for almost a year now. They have amazing prices for all kinds of products. They offer an 89 kr. membership per month and then free freight for all items you buy. I purchase from them more than once a month. Customer Service is also great, professional and fast. The best thing about this website is the large assortment of products they have on display, plus the rebates you get often. Keep it up."
Luxplus is rated 1.40 based on 10 reviews