eBay.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend eBay.co.uk

Tell us how eBay.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Now a magnet for scammers and frauds unfortunately. I only use the site when absolutely necessary these days.
A magnet for cheats & scammers these days. I tend not to bother with them now. There are other 'safer'sites to buy from.
I sell a lot on EBay and buy items too . I love the huge choice and ease of buying selling
quite easy to list and always sending offers but can be expensive as they take percentage of selling price plus the postage charges that you have charged @10% each. Plus the fact that when a buyer pays by Paypal there is a further 4.5% taken from your funds and as Paypal and Ebay are linked quite a good little earner for them. So please be aware when selling to take the above into consideration.
Another Big Bug Bear is that there is no way of getting a sellers details if you wanted to view something before buying, I think they are Paranoid about losing their commission. But message to Ebay if reading, there are simpler ways to prevent this like charging their fees if a listing is ended before the due date etc. Also biased towards a buyer for returns and just accept their word without any proof that there is a problem with their item meaning that you can end up giving the item away and paying for doing so.
You can buy anything and everything at fantastic prices
I order a facial toner for $29.99 they sent me a different brand with a receipt that said this product was $17.99....where is the rest of my money and if they were out of the product that they listed Who asked them to send me a different brand without the rest of my money they should have just refunded me all my money back PERIOD
Deliveries are becoming more and more beyond the delivery date expected. Going off eBay as fast as a 10 day old slice of fish.
Very useful, helpful staff, quick delivery, found what i wanted
Ebay is an excellent tool for my buying habits, being able to shop on the go is very handy
more genuine staff
Always up date you of delays and reminds you of things you have looked at . Always had great service
Ebay have annoued me as if late, 60% of purchases are unreliable, and if you try and list an item it FORCES you to listen to offers now, even if you go on offer preferences and decline all offers, remove offers, you still get them ... it's annoying.. i dont want to listen to offers, thats why i listed the item as an auction with a starting bid of what i WILL accept.
I love ebay!
They make this site a delight to use, everything is fully and simply explained, there are amazing deals to be had and the review scores help to inspire confidence in the people you are buying from. This is no longer just the online version of a car boot sale, there are plenty of brand new products available as well as old tat lol!
i like to sell and buy things from ebay
Excellent prompt and uncomplicated service.
Never had problems with this company. If I did have some sort of problems with seller's, eBay would help to solve it. Great company, keep the good work
Great experience here, always find what I want, and most sellers are brilliant, and if they aren't ebay step in.
Such a great expanse of stock and very well set out platform
great variate of products and best prices! is easy to buy and the communication is great! couple of clicks and is done,eAsy!
eBay.co.uk is rated 4.15 based on 82 reviews