eBay.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend eBay.co.uk

Tell us how eBay.co.uk made you happy
OK when things go well. SO time-consuming and frustrating when they don't. I won't be using eBay again.
Good experience
Used ebay for 10 years but not a minute more,I've been ripped off from a Chinese company and ebay are not interested,amazon here I come
Been a member since 2008. Initially a very good auction site then the cowboys moved in - scasmmers and liars alike. Ive now noticed a lot of China based sellers are claiming items based in UK (nothing wrong with that providing its true) Ebay are aware of this but seem reluctant to do anything about it. The first the buyer knows is after placing their order when the usual 2 or 3 day delivery suddenly grows to weeks. Parcel then arrives bearing a customs declaration with the goods splattered with chinese writing. Not very good eh Ebay?
Resently bought boot that we’re suppose to be for a wide calf could not get my foot in them let alone my leg way too small they were inexpensive which means I did not loose a lot. I sent them back b carefull what you chosen on eBay and check it out first and read all the reviews and have a think first befor you tap that button
I have been using eBay for years to buy everything from cars to washing up bowls. Excellent customer care. love ebay
This site has become a complete Joke and Scammers paradise. Their Site is a Total disfunctional mess and their Customer Service? staff are wittering, scripted fools.
Has everything you need at unbeatable prices
They are helpful and lookafter customer so much
Good products description and communication with buyers.
Good when honest traders are your sellers but flawed with ridiculous traders who pay selling fee when they sell the item and not before. Thus they ask for stupid opening bids such as 30 pounds for a steam generator iron for parts as not steaming when new costs 80 pounds.
Good communication
My experiences with them have been very good.
I have purchased over 200 items and only one problem. Ebay are super friendly and fast to help when things go wrong. The whole experience is brilliant. I do recommend using PayPal as the best option to pay.
Always able to find just what I need. Great customer service
If there's one honest seller out of 1000 on eBay I'd like to meet them. Nine orders in a row all scams where I've had to do all the chasing to get almost my money back. One call should be enough but what else should you expect from a company who love our money do much they don't pay tax so they can keep more.
A scam company built around scam sellers. All I've ever bought from eBay has never arrived, just emails from sellers who say item is broken in warehouse and say will refund. Yet when a refund is asked for they say return item first. I would but they never even dispatched it! Think this is a one off? No, sadly not. From electronics to kids clothes there's a scam waiting to snag you. But you can get a refund, right? No, eBay say it's the seller at fault and I need to call PayPal. I don't have a PayPal account as I pay by card so PayPal are as useful as a paper parashute in a thunder storm. If I bought through a shop, even online, I can complain to that shop and get the issue resolved. Not with eBay, they say it's not them it's the seller (it's the eBay website I bought off not some Chinese warehouse) and they didn't take the money, PayPal did. But PayPal did not as I was a guest on the site with no account. Long story short, their practices breach UK shoppers rights as I can't take my complaints to the place of purchase. They say they are a bridge between buyer and seller, when they should be the seller with suppliers giving them stock. Want a company who allow scam artists to thrive? Then go to eBay.
Brilliant eBay are always there to help you with whatever you need. They have great suppliers.
Never a problem and always able to get my money back when things don’t work out. So many items much cheaper than in the high street.
Easy to buy items and if a seller isnt sending the items Ebay get involved quickly.
eBay.co.uk is rated 4.09 based on 67 reviews