eBay.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend eBay.co.uk

Tell us how eBay.co.uk made you happy
I have been using eBay for years to buy everything from cars to washing up bowls. Excellent customer care. love ebay
This site has become a complete Joke and Scammers paradise. Their Site is a Total disfunctional mess and their Customer Service? staff are wittering, scripted fools.
Has everything you need at unbeatable prices
They are helpful and lookafter customer so much
Good products description and communication with buyers.
Good when honest traders are your sellers but flawed with ridiculous traders who pay selling fee when they sell the item and not before. Thus they ask for stupid opening bids such as 30 pounds for a steam generator iron for parts as not steaming when new costs 80 pounds.
Good communication
My experiences with them have been very good.
I have purchased over 200 items and only one problem. Ebay are super friendly and fast to help when things go wrong. The whole experience is brilliant. I do recommend using PayPal as the best option to pay.
Always able to find just what I need. Great customer service
If there's one honest seller out of 1000 on eBay I'd like to meet them. Nine orders in a row all scams where I've had to do all the chasing to get almost my money back. One call should be enough but what else should you expect from a company who love our money do much they don't pay tax so they can keep more.
A scam company built around scam sellers. All I've ever bought from eBay has never arrived, just emails from sellers who say item is broken in warehouse and say will refund. Yet when a refund is asked for they say return item first. I would but they never even dispatched it! Think this is a one off? No, sadly not. From electronics to kids clothes there's a scam waiting to snag you. But you can get a refund, right? No, eBay say it's the seller at fault and I need to call PayPal. I don't have a PayPal account as I pay by card so PayPal are as useful as a paper parashute in a thunder storm. If I bought through a shop, even online, I can complain to that shop and get the issue resolved. Not with eBay, they say it's not them it's the seller (it's the eBay website I bought off not some Chinese warehouse) and they didn't take the money, PayPal did. But PayPal did not as I was a guest on the site with no account. Long story short, their practices breach UK shoppers rights as I can't take my complaints to the place of purchase. They say they are a bridge between buyer and seller, when they should be the seller with suppliers giving them stock. Want a company who allow scam artists to thrive? Then go to eBay.
Brilliant eBay are always there to help you with whatever you need. They have great suppliers.
Never a problem and always able to get my money back when things don’t work out. So many items much cheaper than in the high street.
Easy to buy items and if a seller isnt sending the items Ebay get involved quickly.
Bought a used book and it was so "used" that I tossed it straight in the bin
Customer service is rude, not willing to resolve problems and tell you off. They suspended my account for no reason. I tried to login from another country, then they said it wasn't me (of course I knew it was me), and they say they refuse to reinstate my account and refused to provide feedback or help reinstate it after wanting to prove that the account belongs to me. When I want to speak to their managers, they hand up on me! If you did this at Amazon for example, they would almost beg you to stay with them and sell on their platform, but Ebay is pushing its customers, users and sellers away, and don't value them at all! Management should really take this seriously and take further actions, as this will not end well and people will turn away from ebay on the longer term... My suggestion is for other users, sellers, etc. is to try alternative platforms where they love to have you! Ebay does not value it's customers and sellers, so be prepared when you deal with Ebay...
Get places to buy all your needs always has what your looking for
They usually have the products I search for, they offer a great selection of free postage or click and collect suppliers and the prices are usually much more competitive than I find elsewhere. Returns are absolutely no hassle, and the website is easy to use, really customer friendly, and I can use Paypal - Bonus.
Great app , saving money and time
eBay.co.uk is rated 4.19 based on 62 reviews