eBay.co.uk Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend eBay.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact eBay.co.uk?

Tell us how eBay.co.uk made you happy

Telephone
"Brilliant eBay are always there to help you with whatever you need. They have great suppliers."
Are you eBay.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Never a problem and always able to get my money back when things don’t work out. So many items much cheaper than in the high street."
"Easy to buy items and if a seller isnt sending the items Ebay get involved quickly."
"Bought a used book and it was so "used" that I tossed it straight in the bin"
"Customer service is rude, not willing to resolve problems and tell you off. They suspended my account for no reason. I tried to login from another country, then they said it wasn't me (of course I knew it was me), and they say they refuse to reinstate my account and refused to provide feedback or help reinstate it after wanting to prove that the account belongs to me. When I want to speak to their managers, they hand up on me! If you did this at Amazon for example, they would almost beg you to stay with them and sell on their platform, but Ebay is pushing its customers, users and sellers away, and don't value them at all! Management should really take this seriously and take further actions, as this will not end well and people will turn away from ebay on the longer term... My suggestion is for other users, sellers, etc. is to try alternative platforms where they love to have you! Ebay does not value it's customers and sellers, so be prepared when you deal with Ebay..."
"Get places to buy all your needs always has what your looking for"
"They usually have the products I search for, they offer a great selection of free postage or click and collect suppliers and the prices are usually much more competitive than I find elsewhere. Returns are absolutely no hassle, and the website is easy to use, really customer friendly, and I can use Paypal - Bonus."
"Great app , saving money and time"
"Now a magnet for scammers and frauds unfortunately. I only use the site when absolutely necessary these days."
"A magnet for cheats & scammers these days. I tend not to bother with them now. There are other 'safer'sites to buy from."
"I sell a lot on EBay and buy items too . I love the huge choice and ease of buying selling"
"quite easy to list and always sending offers but can be expensive as they take percentage of selling price plus the postage charges that you have charged @10% each. Plus the fact that when a buyer pays by Paypal there is a further 4.5% taken from your funds and as Paypal and Ebay are linked quite a good little earner for them. So please be aware when selling to take the above into consideration. Another Big Bug Bear is that there is no way of getting a sellers details if you wanted to view something before buying, I think they are Paranoid about losing their commission. But message to Ebay if reading, there are simpler ways to prevent this like charging their fees if a listing is ended before the due date etc. Also biased towards a buyer for returns and just accept their word without any proof that there is a problem with their item meaning that you can end up giving the item away and paying for doing so."
"You can buy anything and everything at fantastic prices"
"I order a facial toner for $29.99 they sent me a different brand with a receipt that said this product was $17.99....where is the rest of my money and if they were out of the product that they listed Who asked them to send me a different brand without the rest of my money they should have just refunded me all my money back PERIOD"
"Deliveries are becoming more and more beyond the delivery date expected. Going off eBay as fast as a 10 day old slice of fish."
"Very useful, helpful staff, quick delivery, found what i wanted"
"Ebay is an excellent tool for my buying habits, being able to shop on the go is very handy"
"more genuine staff"
"Always up date you of delays and reminds you of things you have looked at . Always had great service"
"Ebay have annoued me as if late, 60% of purchases are unreliable, and if you try and list an item it FORCES you to listen to offers now, even if you go on offer preferences and decline all offers, remove offers, you still get them ... it's annoying.. i dont want to listen to offers, thats why i listed the item as an auction with a starting bid of what i WILL accept."
eBay.co.uk is rated 4.32 based on 50 reviews