eBay.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend eBay.co.uk

Tell us how eBay.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ebay support fraudsters! Ordered hand sanitiser gel paid £32 it never showed up, but Ebay wouldn't return my money as they believed the seller who simply said they had sent it to my home address. However it was supposed to be sent to an Argos collection centre!!!! It never arrived. Ebay believed the seller and therefore believed that I was untruthful!!
This is a rip off. Ebay are hosting fraudsters, knowingly, and refusing to refund the stolen cash!!
Dont buy from Ebay, I won't use them again. You have been warned . Reverend Jonathan Fox
OK when things go well. SO time-consuming and frustrating when they don't. I won't be using eBay again.
This site has become a complete Joke and Scammers paradise.
Their Site is a Total disfunctional mess and their Customer Service? staff are wittering, scripted fools.
If there's one honest seller out of 1000 on eBay I'd like to meet them. Nine orders in a row all scams where I've had to do all the chasing to get almost my money back. One call should be enough but what else should you expect from a company who love our money do much they don't pay tax so they can keep more.
A scam company built around scam sellers.
All I've ever bought from eBay has never arrived, just emails from sellers who say item is broken in warehouse and say will refund. Yet when a refund is asked for they say return item first. I would but they never even dispatched it!

Think this is a one off? No, sadly not. From electronics to kids clothes there's a scam waiting to snag you.

But you can get a refund, right?
No, eBay say it's the seller at fault and I need to call PayPal. I don't have a PayPal account as I pay by card so PayPal are as useful as a paper parashute in a thunder storm.

If I bought through a shop, even online, I can complain to that shop and get the issue resolved. Not with eBay, they say it's not them it's the seller (it's the eBay website I bought off not some Chinese warehouse) and they didn't take the money, PayPal did. But PayPal did not as I was a guest on the site with no account.

Long story short, their practices breach UK shoppers rights as I can't take my complaints to the place of purchase. They say they are a bridge between buyer and seller, when they should be the seller with suppliers giving them stock.

Want a company who allow scam artists to thrive? Then go to eBay.
Customer service is rude, not willing to resolve problems and tell you off. They suspended my account for no reason. I tried to login from another country, then they said it wasn't me (of course I knew it was me), and they say they refuse to reinstate my account and refused to provide feedback or help reinstate it after wanting to prove that the account belongs to me. When I want to speak to their managers, they hand up on me! If you did this at Amazon for example, they would almost beg you to stay with them and sell on their platform, but Ebay is pushing its customers, users and sellers away, and don't value them at all! Management should really take this seriously and take further actions, as this will not end well and people will turn away from ebay on the longer term... My suggestion is for other users, sellers, etc. is to try alternative platforms where they love to have you! Ebay does not value it's customers and sellers, so be prepared when you deal with Ebay...
Now a magnet for scammers and frauds unfortunately. I only use the site when absolutely necessary these days.
A magnet for cheats & scammers these days. I tend not to bother with them now. There are other 'safer'sites to buy from.
I order a facial toner for $29.99 they sent me a different brand with a receipt that said this product was $17.99....where is the rest of my money and if they were out of the product that they listed Who asked them to send me a different brand without the rest of my money they should have just refunded me all my money back PERIOD
Deliveries are becoming more and more beyond the delivery date expected. Going off eBay as fast as a 10 day old slice of fish.
eBay.co.uk is rated 4.16 based on 83 reviews