Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
I am very pleased with my purchases from Mahone's Wallpaper. Very pleased. Their product was just as shown, the associates were pleasant and knowledgeable. Mahone's will be my choice for any future papering needs.
I’ve ordered a few times from Mahones. They have good prices, selection and customer service. I would definitely order wallpaper from them again.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 4th May 2021
Fabulous selection, super fast shipping, super prices
Quick delivery and prices were great.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 25th April 2021
I was able to order the Thibaut wallpaper I wanted at a reduced price. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It has already been hung and looks great. Mahone’s was wonderful to work with!
Really quick shipping for my Fornasetti wallpaper. I will purchase from you again! Thank you.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Quality product, fast shipping, great customer service
Prompt delivery and easy ordering
Mahone's did a wonderful job. They were very helpful in letting me take books home to see what looked good in the space. There was some miscommunication, but in the end they made it right. Wallpaper was installed and looks beautiful.
Excellent selection of fabrics. Friendly service and great communication.
Very helpful and responsive customer service!!!
Top notch customer service. Speedy delivery. Unbeatable pricing. Why shop for wallpaper anywhere else?
Excellent service and product. That’s all you need to know.
The best in decorator fabrics. Doing my master bedroom in Schumacher Baressa. Best price. My decision to go with Mahones was based on actual conversation with a representative. I called Decorators Best and emailed.....crickets. I called Mahones and placed my order not once but twice. The fabric arrived in a double seal plastic roll when they said it would. I will be ordering wallpaper as well. Great company, great fabric choices, superior customer service. Thank you Mahones. I will send a pic once done.
Everything went perfectly. From ordering to receiving. Top quality. Competitive price.
The Schumacher Bird & Bee arrived promptly! Looking forward to several more wallpapers to arrive soon! Very nice selection.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Mahones Wallpaper Shop helped me with getting a sample of the wallpaper I wanted. I check out other places to get this wallpaper since it was very expense. Mahones gave me the best price and sent the rolls out immediately.
Mahones has a beautiful selection and the paper we chose arrived quickly. Thank you!
Excellent customer service! My go-to wallpaper source!
Quick and efficient delivery Exactly as described Looks beautiful
Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 15th April 2021 Mahones Wallpaper Shop 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.87 based on 513 reviews