Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
I love this paper. The print is gorgeous. And the paper itself is a beautiful quality. Easy to hang as well.
I have enjoyed working with Mahones Wallpaper Shop. I mainly worked with Carolyn Mahone, who always has good taste and knows her business. Would recommend them to anyone.
Everyone I came in contact with were so very professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I received my products in a timely manner and love it. I will be using them again soon.
Hard to think of a suggestion to make your operation any better. Office help was great and installation, as always, was impressive, careful, and thorough. Job well done. No question where we shop for our next wallpaper project.
I ordered wallpaper for my grand daughters nursery. It arrived in a timely manner and was all that I was hoping it would be.
Excellent customer service and fast delivery. Very impressed. Will order again.
Best Selection, Best People, Best Installation!!!
The staff was very helpful, the wallpaper was exactly as described and the item arrived quickly. Very satisfied!
Very quick delivery. Excellent customer service. I received one of the wallpapers that I ordered but not the second. I called and they did an excellent job with follow up. I received the second 2 days later.
I shopped around for the best price, and this was it. I also received very quick responses to a couple questions I had using the online chat feature. Finally, the representative with whom I spoke knew that I was anxious to receive my order, and as such, proactively notified me once my order had shipped.
I’m happy to write a review!
The transaction was seamless and delivered on time!
Truly a pleasure to work with Mahones. They r very professional, and great communication .
So accommodating - love them
We had placed an order for several rooms of our remodeled house. The website was very helpful, and we received several samples from which we made our selections. After installing, one turned out too stiff for our installer to get around a corner. I contacted the sales team and they found us a great substitute, sending several samples for us to choose from. Great job Mahones.
Great job, quik ship and price really superb...thk you
Love my experience with Mahones Wallpaper Shop. I ordered my wallpaper and got it very quickly. Very pleased with my choice of merchandise. I highly recommend this company.
The wallpaper is beautiful, shipping was extremely fast (3 days from order), and customer service has been great. I am trying to find another room to re-do!
Loved the pattern, weight and ease of applying. It was nice to have such a wide collection from which to choose. I’m very happy with the finished project.
Love this store! As a designer I’m very particular with the jobs done in my home. I had them wallpaper 2 bathrooms & they were both beautifully done. I had draperies done- also beautiful. Had an antique bench reupholstered & it turned out perfect. So all aspects of the jobs they did were perfect in every way. Everyone was helpful, workmanship was great & just a wonderful experience! Thank you
Very easy to work with and timely shipping. I've ordered three different projects with Mahones and am very pleased with their products and customer service. Thank you!

Susan M. Bailey