Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mahones Wallpaper Shop
Read Mahones Wallpaper Shop Reviews
Very quick delivery. Excellent customer service. I received one of the wallpapers that I ordered but not the second. I called and they did an excellent job with follow up. I received the second 2 days later.
I shopped around for the best price, and this was it. I also received very quick responses to a couple questions I had using the online chat feature. Finally, the representative with whom I spoke knew that I was anxious to receive my order, and as such, proactively notified me once my order had shipped.
I’m happy to write a review!
The transaction was seamless and delivered on time!
Truly a pleasure to work with Mahones. They r very professional, and great communication .
So accommodating - love them
We had placed an order for several rooms of our remodeled house. The website was very helpful, and we received several samples from which we made our selections. After installing, one turned out too stiff for our installer to get around a corner. I contacted the sales team and they found us a great substitute, sending several samples for us to choose from. Great job Mahones.
Great job, quik ship and price really superb...thk you
Love my experience with Mahones Wallpaper Shop. I ordered my wallpaper and got it very quickly. Very pleased with my choice of merchandise. I highly recommend this company.
The wallpaper is beautiful, shipping was extremely fast (3 days from order), and customer service has been great. I am trying to find another room to re-do!
Loved the pattern, weight and ease of applying. It was nice to have such a wide collection from which to choose. I’m very happy with the finished project.
Love this store! As a designer I’m very particular with the jobs done in my home. I had them wallpaper 2 bathrooms & they were both beautifully done. I had draperies done- also beautiful. Had an antique bench reupholstered & it turned out perfect. So all aspects of the jobs they did were perfect in every way. Everyone was helpful, workmanship was great & just a wonderful experience! Thank you
Very easy to work with and timely shipping. I've ordered three different projects with Mahones and am very pleased with their products and customer service. Thank you!

Susan M. Bailey
Mahones was very easy to work with and accommodating. They shipped me multiple samples quickly to help me make my decision on a wallpaper. Then once I ordered the paper, the price was very good and the package arrived much quicker than I thought! I recommend them highly!
I had a great experience with Mahone's. The responses I had through the website submission were prompt and accurate. Placing the order was easy over the phone. I would definitely use Mahone's again after this experience.
Great communication. Quick shipping and excellent pricing. Will be working with them again.
Quick and easy
Excellent selection and service. A 5 star company!!
great service and fast
Top-notch customer service, outstanding product selection-hello iconic Zebras, competitive pricing. The best!
Very good experience working with Mahones. Even during covid they have been responsive and timely. I look forward to working with them in the future.
Mahones Wallpaper Shop is rated 4.90 based on 408 reviews