Make My Blinds Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Make My Blinds

Tell us how Make My Blinds made you happy

"I ordered some samples from Make My Blinds which arrived nice and quickly in a very nice looking box. Ordering was quick and easy and then the delivery of the blind was also pretty quick, maybe 4 days from ordering. I had emails all the way through and the delivery was spot on time."
Are you Make My Blinds? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great customer service from Jim will not be looking else where for amy blinds. Well done to the MMB team!"
"Amazing products, great prices and the blinds were really easy to install!"
"Superb quality blinds, excellent customer service, cannot recommend more highly!!"
Hey Hayley, thanks for your review - just checking, you've given us a 1* rating but the comments are really good, just want to make sure that correct or if there is anything we can do to help?
Make My Blinds is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews