Make My Blinds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Make My Blinds

Tell us how Make My Blinds made you happy
Fast delivery and perfectly sized blinds- took me about 10 minutes to install and can’t fault them!
Loved my wooden blinds, great customer service and was able to split the cost without interest as well, excellent experience all round.
Easy ordering process, great quality, I used the option to split my payments in 3 which has worked out fantastic and the customer service was exceptional. Would definitely recommend.
Great customer service and great quality :)
I can only leave a bad review unfortunately as I am still waiting 2 weeks on. Despite promises that they would chase up the delivery company and they would update me, this clearly has not happened. This will definitely put me off ordering from them again.
I ordered some samples from Make My Blinds which arrived nice and quickly in a very nice looking box. Ordering was quick and easy and then the delivery of the blind was also pretty quick, maybe 4 days from ordering. I had emails all the way through and the delivery was spot on time.
Great customer service from Jim will not be looking else where for amy blinds. Well done to the MMB team!
Amazing products, great prices and the blinds were really easy to install!
Superb quality blinds, excellent customer service, cannot recommend more highly!!
Hey Hayley, thanks for your review - just checking, you've given us a 1* rating but the comments are really good, just want to make sure that correct or if there is anything we can do to help?
Make My Blinds is rated 4.11 based on 9 reviews