Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

Read Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy
Purchased a diamond ring £1470 worn it approximately five times over over a period of five months and only on special occasions then noticed the stone was missing from the mount.Returned it to Market Cross Jewellers and they would not do anything about it and said it was our fault . I then instigated court proceedings and after months of correspondence and a nearing court appearance they relented saying that they would replace the stone which they claimed they offered earlier but they had not. I think they are very familiar with court procedures because they did not offer to replace the stone until we were going to court. I could have held this stone in better with blue tack very poor customer service and workmanship and I would not buy a tap washer from them.
Smooth transaction received my purchase within 24 hours am well satisfied excellent service thank you.
Finally, I have been able to retrieve most of my lost funds of about $47,000,which I never believed I would get again from an unregulated broker who stocked my trading capital for over 4 months, and denied my access to my trading account. I’m so glad that I have gotten back all my funds back without stress, All thanks to mrs Priscilla who helped me recover all my lost funds and even made profits, . is your Broker manager asking you to make more deposit before you can place a withdrawal, have you lost money from any investment online? , or do you have funds that you want to withdraw online? are you confused and you don’t know how to go about ? Contact her on priscillamazurek90 @ gmail. com
Looking to sell my watch, rang the store in the metro centre and was asked to complete the online form, which I did, including a picture and full description as per request and didn’t even a get a reply or acknowledgement! Very poor customer services! Would never buy or sell anything with this business
Bought a diamond engagement ring. After a couple of years the diamond fell out of the mount. The shop in thirsk were not prepared to stand by their poor workmanship.
I've used this branch for years never had a problem if I've had to return anything always helpful lovely staff.
Placed an order for a £2150 watch used a discount code , order went through fine they took my money then tell me the next day I can’t have it , now have to wait days to get my £2000 back, lying cheating scammers, stay well away.!!!!!!!
I got a somewhat rare Red Bull branded Casio Edifice watch from these guys and the transaction went off without a hitch. I live in the United States and everything went timely and easily with great, efficient shipping and a good price on the watch I wanted. I would absolutely recommend these folks!
excellent value and really fast delivery.
Excellent service from Market Cross. Great value.
Excellent service as normal.
Delighted with service again. Gift box for Trollbeads included which was a nice touch. Will shop here again,
Excellent service. Quick delivery and helpful staff. Will continue to use Market Cross Jewellers.
Save the shop manager was very helpful The overall service was excelent
Prompt delivery and charms as expected. Brilliant value at 3 for the price of 2. Will definitely use again.
Nice packaging, excellent quality. Dispatched the product within one day after receiving my order. Overall, this store is highly recommended to shop!
Competitive pricing when compared to other sites
Very quick and communication good as to when its been dispatch
Excellent and very speedy service. Very good value for money - THE place to shop for Chamillia beads.
Fantastic fast delivery and a real bargain on trollbead bracelet will be returning in the future :) thanks x
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.45 based on 159 reviews