Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

Market Cross Jewellers have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service. Full Insights

86% of reviewers recommend Market Cross Jewellers
1 New Reviews Written
09AM
9AM

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

How would you rate Market Cross Jewellers ?

"Placed an order for a £2150 watch used a discount code , order went through fine they took my money then tell me the next day I can’t have it , now have to wait days to get my £2000 back, lying cheating scammers, stay well away.!!!!!!!"
"I got a somewhat rare Red Bull branded Casio Edifice watch from these guys and the transaction went off without a hitch. I live in the United States and everything went timely and easily with great, efficient shipping and a good price on the watch I wanted. I would absolutely recommend these folks!"
Price
"excellent value and really fast delivery."
Price
"Excellent service from Market Cross. Great value."
Price
"Excellent service as normal."
Price
"Delighted with service again. Gift box for Trollbeads included which was a nice touch. Will shop here again,"
Price
"Excellent service. Quick delivery and helpful staff. Will continue to use Market Cross Jewellers."
Price
"Save the shop manager was very helpful The overall service was excelent"
Price
"Prompt delivery and charms as expected. Brilliant value at 3 for the price of 2. Will definitely use again."
Price
"Nice packaging, excellent quality. Dispatched the product within one day after receiving my order. Overall, this store is highly recommended to shop!"
"Competitive pricing when compared to other sites"
Price
"Very quick and communication good as to when its been dispatch"
Price
"Excellent and very speedy service. Very good value for money - THE place to shop for Chamillia beads."
"Fantastic fast delivery and a real bargain on trollbead bracelet will be returning in the future :) thanks x"
Price
"Item ordered on Friday not shipped until Wednesday afternoon. In my experience, it took two phone calls and two emails to get an answer on the status of the order. Not good enough. I will not shop with them again."
Price
"Very disappointed with service, bought 2 items online, went through process, made payment and got a email just over 24hours later to be told items were out of stock. Will not use them again!"
Price
"very pleased with my locks and very quick delivery."
Price
"Excellent range and superb service"
Price
"Got to be honest, getting the correct product isn't hard..."
Price
"Really quick, free delivery (order over £100) and packaged well. Best price on the internet for a beautiful watch."
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.52 based on 153 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!