Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

Read Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy
Looking to sell my watch, rang the store in the metro centre and was asked to complete the online form, which I did, including a picture and full description as per request and didn’t even a get a reply or acknowledgement! Very poor customer services! Would never buy or sell anything with this business
Bought a diamond engagement ring. After a couple of years the diamond fell out of the mount. The shop in thirsk were not prepared to stand by their poor workmanship.
I've used this branch for years never had a problem if I've had to return anything always helpful lovely staff.
Placed an order for a £2150 watch used a discount code , order went through fine they took my money then tell me the next day I can’t have it , now have to wait days to get my £2000 back, lying cheating scammers, stay well away.!!!!!!!
I got a somewhat rare Red Bull branded Casio Edifice watch from these guys and the transaction went off without a hitch. I live in the United States and everything went timely and easily with great, efficient shipping and a good price on the watch I wanted. I would absolutely recommend these folks!
Price
excellent value and really fast delivery.
Price
Excellent service from Market Cross. Great value.
Price
Excellent service as normal.
Price
Delighted with service again. Gift box for Trollbeads included which was a nice touch. Will shop here again,
Price
Excellent service. Quick delivery and helpful staff. Will continue to use Market Cross Jewellers.
Price
Save the shop manager was very helpful The overall service was excelent
Price
Prompt delivery and charms as expected. Brilliant value at 3 for the price of 2. Will definitely use again.
Price
Nice packaging, excellent quality. Dispatched the product within one day after receiving my order. Overall, this store is highly recommended to shop!
Competitive pricing when compared to other sites
Price
Very quick and communication good as to when its been dispatch
Price
Excellent and very speedy service. Very good value for money - THE place to shop for Chamillia beads.
Fantastic fast delivery and a real bargain on trollbead bracelet will be returning in the future :) thanks x
Price
Item ordered on Friday not shipped until Wednesday afternoon. In my experience, it took two phone calls and two emails to get an answer on the status of the order. Not good enough. I will not shop with them again.
Price
Very disappointed with service, bought 2 items online, went through process, made payment and got a email just over 24hours later to be told items were out of stock. Will not use them again!
Price
very pleased with my locks and very quick delivery.
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.47 based on 156 reviews