Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

9PM

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy

"Placed an order for a £2150 watch used a discount code , order went through fine they took my money then tell me the next day I can’t have it , now have to wait days to get my £2000 back, lying cheating scammers, stay well away.!!!!!!!"
Are you Market Cross Jewellers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Price
"Very disappointed with service, bought 2 items online, went through process, made payment and got a email just over 24hours later to be told items were out of stock. Will not use them again!"
Price
"Got to be honest, getting the correct product isn't hard..."
"Still not received .. not happy"
Price
"Ordered a charm on behalf of my mother for my daughter's birthday which should have arrived on the morning of her birthday. The night before I received an email saying 'Unfortunately due to a stock listing error we seem to have run out of stock for the particular Thomas Sabo Charm that you ordered'. Yes they apologised and arranged a refund however it was too late to arrange an alternative gift. Very disappointing."
Delivery
"Items not in stock. Should be removed from internet to save me wasting my time placing order & paying for them."
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.51 based on 154 reviews