Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

Read Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy
Looking to sell my watch, rang the store in the metro centre and was asked to complete the online form, which I did, including a picture and full description as per request and didn’t even a get a reply or acknowledgement! Very poor customer services! Would never buy or sell anything with this business
Bought a diamond engagement ring. After a couple of years the diamond fell out of the mount. The shop in thirsk were not prepared to stand by their poor workmanship.
Placed an order for a £2150 watch used a discount code , order went through fine they took my money then tell me the next day I can’t have it , now have to wait days to get my £2000 back, lying cheating scammers, stay well away.!!!!!!!
Price
Very disappointed with service, bought 2 items online, went through process, made payment and got a email just over 24hours later to be told items were out of stock. Will not use them again!
Price
Got to be honest, getting the correct product isn't hard...
Still not received .. not happy
Price
Ordered a charm on behalf of my mother for my daughter's birthday which should have arrived on the morning of her birthday. The night before I received an email saying 'Unfortunately due to a stock listing error we seem to have run out of stock for the particular Thomas Sabo Charm that you ordered'. Yes they apologised and arranged a refund however it was too late to arrange an alternative gift. Very disappointing.
Delivery
Items not in stock. Should be removed from internet to save me wasting my time placing order & paying for them.
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.47 based on 156 reviews