Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy

Price
"Item ordered on Friday not shipped until Wednesday afternoon. In my experience, it took two phone calls and two emails to get an answer on the status of the order. Not good enough. I will not shop with them again."
Are you Market Cross Jewellers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered an anniversary present from them, was told the day before expecting order that they were unable to process my order due to card fraud. Emailed them twice worried no response. Wont order from again. BANK has since told me my account is fine."
Price
"I placed an order on 30th July and am still waiting for further contact to confirm delivery I have been into the store and been told that the item is not yet available however I have had no up date via email since ordering. When I compare this to other internet purchases and service delivery it is no where near as good. Still waiting for my necklace"
Price
"Website is easy to use. Order was created, processed and paid for easily. Confirmation of order has been received, but no further communication has been received. 4 working days after the order was placed, still no goods received. I sent an email asking for information yesterday but no reply has been received. I'm very disappointed with the lack of communication considering I have spent quite a lot of money."
Price
"On the 19th July I ordered and was invoiced and paid for 2 Troll Beads. One of which was called Ice Bear. On the 22nd July I received an e-mail to say that due to a listing error this was not available. These were for my wife's Birthday so she was very disappointed. I took another bead instead but it really is not what she wanted and only received them yesterday too late for her birthday. Really not good enough."
Price
"Bought an item online and was advised would receive email advising when dispatched have not received one or my item and its 4 working days later. I have received a rating e-mail before my dispatch e-mail!! Says on website 2-3 working days."
"I'm disappointed as I called and ordered over the phone I thought my item was coming next day as I paid extra for delivery the guy in the phone took my card details after 2 days if waiting I rang up and they said they had made a mistake and the item wasn't in stock and that they had put my money back in back bank told me today the money hadn't been put in Im a very good customer and I won't be using market cross jewellers anymore"
Delivery
"They provided tracking number without given the name of the delivery agent. It is impossible to track the purchased item. Moreover, no response when asking questions. It is such a bad communication service."
Delivery
"Hi I received my order yesterday to find the bracelet clasp isn't silver and one of the charms seems to be really dirty as if its second hand. I have emailed but had no reply I need to send these back can someone please get in touch thank you."
"Was supposed to receive delivery which is already a day late, still not received and needed it got tomorrow !"
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.51 based on 154 reviews