Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy

Price
"Nice packaging, excellent quality. Dispatched the product within one day after receiving my order. Overall, this store is highly recommended to shop!"
Are you Market Cross Jewellers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Competitive pricing when compared to other sites"
Price
"very pleased with my locks and very quick delivery."
Price
"Easy site to navigate, lovely speedy delivery."
"very prompt"
Price
"Purchased a necklace and the price was very competitive and the man I spoke to was very helpful, delivery arrived on time, however I was very disappointed in the way it arrived, there was no makers box, just delivered in a bag! I emailed them to ask why the presentation box was not sent with the necklace but to date I have not received a response. It was a designer necklace and one would expect the proper box for display and safekeeping when not worn... Hopefully I will get a response soon and delivery of the box and I will be 100% satisfied, but for now the jury is out!"
Price
"I was a little worried that I did not get a e.mail confirming my order .But my order was delivered this morning ."
Price
"Pleasantly surprised with quick and efficient supply of goods."
Price
"Received my order this morning & I am a little disappointed with two items. I ordered three purple charms & received one purple, one liliac and one red with no stamp or 925 mark on so do not know if this Is silver I also ordered three red charms which are ok I wanted my bracelet to be red and purple I will not be returning them as I will have to pay postage & go out of my way to the post office I will have to rethink if I am going to order from you again"
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.49 based on 155 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access