Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy
Price
Excellent range and superb service
Price
Got to be honest, getting the correct product isn't hard...
Price
Really quick, free delivery (order over £100) and packaged well. Best price on the internet for a beautiful watch.
Still not received .. not happy
Price
Excellent service. Highly recommend.
Price
Smooth transaction, quick delivery. Delighted with my purchase!
Price
I am very pleased with the service I have received from Market Cross Jewellers. I received a £1 discount for liking the page on Facebook, my item arrived within 3 days in secure packaging and was accompanied by a 15% discount code for a future purchase. I would definitely recommend Market Cross Jewellers to anyone.
Ordered an anniversary present from them, was told the day before expecting order that they were unable to process my order due to card fraud. Emailed them twice worried no response. Wont order from again. BANK has since told me my account is fine.
Price
Excellent fast service, thank you
Price
Top quality product exactly as described. Arrived quickly and picture was accurate and not misleading. Can not fault anything very good service all round
Super fast delivery many thanks.
Price
Easy site to navigate, lovely speedy delivery.
Price
Purchased a Hugo Boss watch, which was in the sale at a good price. On receipt, however I notice a mark and some light scratches on the glass which makes me wonder if this is new stock or a return? ( watch received 10/08/2013)
Price
ordered on monday & received goods wednesday-excellent service
very prompt
Price
Items arrived very quickly. Well packaged.nice one! Would definitely use again.
Price
Made a purchase via online on Tuesday, also sent queries but these went unanswered, Friday afternoon now and still haven't received notification that item has been despatched although payment has been made (website says that items will be sent out Wednesday via Recorded Delivery), order hasn't arrived yet.
Price
So many to chose from great service fast delivery
Price
Purchased a necklace and the price was very competitive and the man I spoke to was very helpful, delivery arrived on time, however I was very disappointed in the way it arrived, there was no makers box, just delivered in a bag! I emailed them to ask why the presentation box was not sent with the necklace but to date I have not received a response. It was a designer necklace and one would expect the proper box for display and safekeeping when not worn... Hopefully I will get a response soon and delivery of the box and I will be 100% satisfied, but for now the jury is out!
Price
Excellent service, very pleasant and knowledgeable staff. Delivery quick and on time.
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.47 based on 156 reviews