Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

Read Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy
Very disappointed with service, bought 2 items online, went through process, made payment and got a email just over 24hours later to be told items were out of stock. Will not use them again!
very pleased with my locks and very quick delivery.
Excellent range and superb service
Got to be honest, getting the correct product isn't hard...
Really quick, free delivery (order over £100) and packaged well. Best price on the internet for a beautiful watch.
Still not received .. not happy
Excellent service. Highly recommend.
Smooth transaction, quick delivery. Delighted with my purchase!
I am very pleased with the service I have received from Market Cross Jewellers. I received a £1 discount for liking the page on Facebook, my item arrived within 3 days in secure packaging and was accompanied by a 15% discount code for a future purchase.
I would definitely recommend Market Cross Jewellers to anyone.
Ordered an anniversary present from them, was told the day before expecting order that they were unable to process my order due to card fraud. Emailed them twice worried no response. Wont order from again. BANK has since told me my account is fine.
Excellent fast service, thank you
Top quality product exactly as described. Arrived quickly and picture was accurate and not misleading. Can not fault anything very good service all round
Super fast delivery many thanks.
Easy site to navigate, lovely speedy delivery.
Purchased a Hugo Boss watch, which was in the sale at a good price. On receipt, however I notice a mark and some light scratches on the glass which makes me wonder if this is new stock or a return? ( watch received 10/08/2013)
ordered on monday & received goods wednesday-excellent service
very prompt
Items arrived very quickly. Well packaged.nice one! Would definitely use again.
Made a purchase via online on Tuesday, also sent queries but these went unanswered, Friday afternoon now and still haven't received notification that item has been despatched although payment has been made (website says that items will be sent out Wednesday via Recorded Delivery), order hasn't arrived yet.
So many to chose from great service fast delivery
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.47 based on 158 reviews