Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy

Price
"Excellent range of products all offered at really great prices. Goods were despatched very quickly and very well packaged. Web site is very easy to use."
Are you Market Cross Jewellers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Price
"I was a little worried that I did not get a e.mail confirming my order .But my order was delivered this morning ."
Price
"The beads arrived quickly and in good condition. Very pleased with my purchases."
Price
"Customer service excellent, very efficient and was kept well informed with delivery. Product arrived well packaged and in good order."
Price
"Beautiful Trollbead, with pouch and gift box. Excellent price, and quick delivery. Really pleased, thank you"
Price
"Good service, fast delivery and quality items"
"Very pleased with the item I purchased and with the quick delivery"
Price
"Very happy with my watch, it is the one I wanted. Thank you. The service was excellent also. Thank you."
"thankyou very prompt in sending my beads excellent service mrs g pollington"
Price
"I have purchased several Chamilia beads & bracelet and the service is brilliant, fast and efficient and very cheap compared to other jewellers. Would not get my beads from anywhere else now."
Price
"Market Cross Jewellealways provide a fast reliable service. Their products are great and they have some great promotional deals and well priced items."
Price
"Got a bargain at this price and postage really reasonable and very fast. I wouldn't hesitate to use this place again!"
Price
"Very pleased with the charms I purchased - A bargain 3 for 2. Delivery as expected packaged really well. I am sure my daughters in laws will love them!! I would certainly use Market Cross agaIn. Would definitely recommend this website for great choice of all charms."
Price
"Having just seen the watch on the web site it arrived and was just as good if not better!! Great service delivered in 2 days, great secure packaging will defiantly use again. Many Thanks."
Price
"Very pleased with my purchase :) thankyou"
Price
"Quick delivery and great beads. Brought some not easy to find in shops will buy from here again"
Price
"I placed an order on 30th July and am still waiting for further contact to confirm delivery I have been into the store and been told that the item is not yet available however I have had no up date via email since ordering. When I compare this to other internet purchases and service delivery it is no where near as good. Still waiting for my necklace"
"Excellent value for lovely chamilia beads prompt posting too"
Price
"Great service Fast service Product was even better than was shown in the ilistration. Thank you very much"
Price
"Was very impressed with speedy delivery as my purchase was a Birthday present"
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.49 based on 155 reviews