Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

Read Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

Tell us how Market Cross Jewellers made you happy
Purchased a necklace and the price was very competitive and the man I spoke to was very helpful, delivery arrived on time, however I was very disappointed in the way it arrived, there was no makers box, just delivered in a bag! I emailed them to ask why the presentation box was not sent with the necklace but to date I have not received a response. It was a designer necklace and one would expect the proper box for display and safekeeping when not worn... Hopefully I will get a response soon and delivery of the box and I will be 100% satisfied, but for now the jury is out!
Excellent service, very pleasant and knowledgeable staff. Delivery quick and on time.
Very good service thank you
Excellent range of products all offered at really great prices. Goods were despatched very quickly and very well packaged. Web site is very easy to use.
I was a little worried that I did not get a e.mail confirming my order .But my order was delivered this morning .
The beads arrived quickly and in good condition. Very pleased with my purchases.
Customer service excellent, very efficient and was kept well informed with delivery. Product arrived well packaged and in good order.
Beautiful Trollbead, with pouch and gift box. Excellent price, and quick delivery.
Really pleased, thank you
Good service, fast delivery and quality items
Very pleased with the item I purchased and with the quick delivery
Very happy with my watch, it is the one I wanted. Thank you. The service was excellent also. Thank you.
thankyou very prompt in sending my beads excellent service mrs g pollington
I have purchased several Chamilia beads & bracelet and the service is brilliant, fast and efficient and very cheap compared to other jewellers. Would not get my beads from anywhere else now.
Market Cross Jewellealways provide a fast reliable service. Their products are great and they have some great promotional deals and well priced items.
Got a bargain at this price and postage really reasonable and very fast. I wouldn't hesitate to use this place again!
Very pleased with the charms I purchased - A bargain 3 for 2. Delivery as expected packaged really well. I am sure my daughters in laws will love them!! I would certainly use Market Cross agaIn. Would definitely recommend this website for great choice of all charms.
Having just seen the watch on the web site it arrived and was just as good if not better!! Great service delivered in 2 days, great secure packaging will defiantly use again. Many Thanks.
Very pleased with my purchase :) thankyou
Quick delivery and great beads. Brought some not easy to find in shops will buy from here again
I placed an order on 30th July and am still waiting for further contact to confirm delivery I have been into the store and been told that the item is not yet available however I have had no up date via email since ordering. When I compare this to other internet purchases and service delivery it is no where near as good.

Still waiting for my necklace
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.47 based on 158 reviews