Market Cross Jewellers Reviews

Market Cross Jewellers have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service. Full Insights

86% of reviewers recommend Market Cross Jewellers
01AM
1AM

01642 246266

enquiries@marketcrossjewellers.com

How would you rate Market Cross Jewellers?

Price
"The beads arrived quickly and in good condition. Very pleased with my purchases."
Are you Market Cross Jewellers? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Market Cross Jewellers receives. Reply Now
Price
"Customer service excellent, very efficient and was kept well informed with delivery. Product arrived well packaged and in good order."
Price
"Beautiful Trollbead, with pouch and gift box. Excellent price, and quick delivery. Really pleased, thank you"
Price
"Good service, fast delivery and quality items"
"Very pleased with the item I purchased and with the quick delivery"
Price
"Very happy with my watch, it is the one I wanted. Thank you. The service was excellent also. Thank you."
"thankyou very prompt in sending my beads excellent service mrs g pollington"
Price
"I have purchased several Chamilia beads & bracelet and the service is brilliant, fast and efficient and very cheap compared to other jewellers. Would not get my beads from anywhere else now."
Price
"Market Cross Jewellealways provide a fast reliable service. Their products are great and they have some great promotional deals and well priced items."
Price
"Got a bargain at this price and postage really reasonable and very fast. I wouldn't hesitate to use this place again!"
Price
"Very pleased with the charms I purchased - A bargain 3 for 2. Delivery as expected packaged really well. I am sure my daughters in laws will love them!! I would certainly use Market Cross agaIn. Would definitely recommend this website for great choice of all charms."
Price
"Having just seen the watch on the web site it arrived and was just as good if not better!! Great service delivered in 2 days, great secure packaging will defiantly use again. Many Thanks."
Price
"Very pleased with my purchase :) thankyou"
Price
"Quick delivery and great beads. Brought some not easy to find in shops will buy from here again"
Price
"I placed an order on 30th July and am still waiting for further contact to confirm delivery I have been into the store and been told that the item is not yet available however I have had no up date via email since ordering. When I compare this to other internet purchases and service delivery it is no where near as good. Still waiting for my necklace"
"Excellent value for lovely chamilia beads prompt posting too"
Price
"Great service Fast service Product was even better than was shown in the ilistration. Thank you very much"
Price
"Was very impressed with speedy delivery as my purchase was a Birthday present"
Price
"Found a special item that was difficult to locate anywhere else. Rapid delivery and a great price."
Price
"Very good easy web site to order from telling you instantly if the item is in stock and then very prompt delivery"
Market Cross Jewellers is rated 4.52 based on 153 reviews