Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver

Tell us how Mattress Disposal Plus made you happy
good people very professional
The guys were friendly and courteous
Excellent service! Friendly pick-up employees. And great communication leading to the pick up!
Thank you for the outstanding service. The guys were absolutely amazing! They contacted me with an estimated arrival time, communicated about possible delay and pick up was quick and smooth. They were very polite and courteous and all around just pleasure to work with! I would definitely recommend them without hesitation.
The experience was great. It was quick & easy, the workers were personable & professional.
Great Service, Very Professional, and Super Fast!
If I could give more than 5 I would. Michael was professional and extremely easy to work with!
Great service!! Right on time!!
Quick, clean, polite, personable.
The employee was was professional, informative and had great hospitality. I would recommend this company for all of your disposal needs!
They were efficient and professional. Very pleasant and personable. I recommend to anyone.
It was easy to set up the pick up date/time and I was happily surprised at the availability. Thank you, I will most definitely use this service again and will recommend to family and friends.
Great service! Very efficient and friendly!
LuAnn was very kind and attentive. Great service all around.
Very helpful and easy to use service!
You kept us in the loop. Loved the communication and timeliness. You were right on schedule.
The service was convenient, and they kept me apprised if when the mattress would be picked up. They were unable to come at the time I requested, so they made sure to text me and ask that I change my date. I was kept apprised of when they were coming and when they arrived. I would definitely recommend this service.
Came and left within 20 mins.
The gentlemen were prompt, polite, in and out. Poof --- mattress gone.
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.77 based on 3,036 reviews