Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver

Tell us how Mattress Disposal Plus made you happy
This was so easy and so fast! Ken was great! Fantastic service!!!!
Robert was very nice and friendly, a true professional. Thanks again Robert.
Fast, efficient, careful not to damage anything and friendly
Fast, efficient, careful not to damage anything and friendly
Very quick and super nice staff! I would definitely recommend and use them again! Thank you for your assistance!
Great service
Darnell and partner were great!
The men were very kind and respectful. I would definitely use this company again if I needed the service as well as recommending to family & friends
Absolutely a very kind , professional and helpful assistant. This procedure went very smoothly and efficiently.
Our driver did an amazing job! He was so kind.
These guys were great and I highly recomend them. I would use them again in a heartbeat.
Great customer service and curious to know how you pair up such good working Team. They rep. the company values extremely well 👏👍..
Gysgt Badgett retired USMC
Very nice representative. Took them less than 10 minutes and they were in and out with the mattresses.
Harold and his team member were very professional and polite. Thank you
At least in the Seattle area, they use contractors. The mover showed up with no mask and I had to give him a mask, but he only wore it below his nose. When asked to cover his nose with the mask, he did but then lowered it almost immediately afterwards. I live in a building with elderly people and his refusal to take COVID precautions is inexcusable.
I scheduled pick up between 8-12. When I called the mover to see when he would come, his phone was off. When I called the company, they couldn’t get ahold of him either. He ended up arriving 30 minutes beyond my 4 hour window with no courtesy call. He rushed through the moving, bumping some furniture and almost breaking one of my lamps. I would give 0 stars if I could.
When I called Mattress Disposal Plus, they said that would have a manager call me later that day. 24+ hours later and no one has been in contact with me
Patrick was very pleasant and nice. Thanks
I used this service because they advertise "eco-friendly", "responsible" disposal of items, etc., assuming they would take my queen box spring to a recycling center (since donations are on hold due to COVID). When I asked the very kind driver where he was going to take it, he said "to the dump" (note: I live in Virginia). I could have done that myself and saved the $75.

Driver was on time, courteous, etc. If you don't care about where your unwanted items go, the service is fine.
These people are very professional! I will be recommending them to all my family and friends. Great job... thank you. I do believe customer service is alive and well, especially you guys! Respectfully...Dale
I disposed of a Queen size box spring. The process was easy and the items was removed as I requested.
Best experience I have ever had! Pick up was quick, friendly and professional! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.77 based on 3,128 reviews