Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Jonathan C
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to set up removal of my old mattress & box spring."
"Great service"
"The driver and customer care agents I spoke to were very responsible, attentive, and understanding in addressing some of the issues I had in placing the furniture outside to be picked up! I'm so glad that I could dispose my furniture in an eco-friendly way and hope that they remain committed to doing that."
Adrienne B
Verified Buyer
"He was prompt, efficient and friendly!"
"The guys showed up in a Cadillac Escalade pulling a trailer hauling lawn mowing equipment. There was nothing on their vehicle/trailer that said Mattress Disposal Plus. Their clothes did not indicate they were with Mattress Disposal Plus either. My wife got home when they were carrying the mattress out of the house, the babysitter was at home alone with our 6 month old, and was scared because she did not know who was at the house. That said, they did remove the mattress and box spring without issue and placed it on their trailer with the lawn mowers. Wow."
"Very friendly and professional crew arrived and handled the job quickly and efficiently!"
"They were on time and efficient"
"Quick and easy; able to reschedule appointment when I needed it"
"The crew arrived ahead of time which is rare today. They were both professional, showed their credentials and were very fast removing the mattress"
"My experience with Mattress Disposal was a very pleasant one. I called a week in advance and arrangements were made as to what day the team should come out. The representative was very nice in explaining all the information about when and what the team was going to do the day of. I received a call from the team on the day of an hour early explaining that they were in their way. When the team arrived they were polite and swift yet careful as to to remove the items I requested. Everything went smoothly and I am very happy with the results. I have to say that Mattress Disposal is a good company and their services are professional. I will definitely look to them in the future if I have furnite that needs to be properly disposed of."
"Not much to say, the fella hauled off the mattresses and box springs as requested."
"Best way to dispose of an old mattress set. I called, they came, they took it away! And for less than it would have cost me to figure out how to get a vehicle to take it to the dump. Another plus is I feel good about recycling it."
Christina R
Verified Buyer
"Honestly, I am giving the review more than one star because the two men who picked up the furniture were very nice to me. Other than that, the rest of the experience was mediocre at best. First, I called the day before the delivery to state that I had one less item for pick up. When I asked for a refund of one item (I paid for two), the customer service agent said that one item would actually be $5 more than two items so she is actually willing to allow my payment to stand. That seems like some illogical mathematics to me and even she seemed unsure about what she was saying. Nevertheless, I continued with the service. On the day of the pick up, I was given a time block of 8AM–12PM. Lucky for me, I wasn’t waiting around for the pick up because no one arrived until 12:10PM. When they arrived at the apartment, they did not have any power tools, despite the fact that your website states that they are fully equipped with the power tools for disassembly. They also stated that they never know when they have a disassembly job so, while they were kind, they seemed very displeased with having to disassemble my couch, despite my payment for disassembly. The whole experience overall made me wish I never paid for this service. I thought it would provide relief while I was moving but, instead, it was a waste of time, inefficient, and seemed pretty sleazy to me. I hope that my experience is merely an anomaly."
"It is gone for good!!"
"Guys called early as they had some available time and asked politely if they could pick up the mattresses early. I told them they could come by and pick up the mattresses early as I was there. When they showed up they called to tell me that they were there. When I went out the gentleman politely introduced himself and then they picked up the items."
"Communicative, on time, easy to work with"
"Pick up was 3 hours late. I had to call 4 times before someone would tell me what was going on."
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience. Unfortunately, delays can happen causing routes to run behind. We try to keep our customer as informed as possible in these situations. It sounds like we really missed the mark here and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and frustration created for you by our lack of communication. We have looked at this as a team and are taking the necessary steps to avoid this happening in the future. I have issued a partial refund to your account and want to thank you for your patience during your pickup.
"This was a professional service. They kept in touch before pickup and lived up to their promises. I would use Mattress Disposal again for any future needs"
Alexander P
Verified Buyer
"Next day service, guys called before they came, were very efficient and professional getting the stuff out of my house."
"I was able to leave the furniture on the patio and the operator texted when they had questions."
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.79 based on 2,203 reviews