Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver

Tell us how Mattress Disposal Plus made you happy
The two young men who came to pick up my mattress were friendly, careful and efficient. They wore masks and were very careful about getting the mattress out of the house.
Service was great but I didn’t like how Scheduling locked me in with one accepted date for service and then changed it without my input or an option to opt-out (without forfeiting money). If I had needed an item gone on the specified date but Mattress Disposal Plus couldn’t keep that date, I should be allowed to cancel without loss of funds so I could go to another service provider.
I will definitely use this service again! Great price and communication. The guys did a great job.
Great service Omar was fast and efficient and had great customer service
My driver Anthony was friendly, efficient and was ready to go before the designated time. Would most defiantly do business with this company again, they dont play any games. It shows that they invest in their employees.
Very nice people!
As a young woman living alone, i often feel uncomfortable letting anyone into my home but was unable to remove a large item on my own. Johnifer was incredibly friendly and professional. He was also outrageously efficient and easily and carefully carried my queen mattress down a flight of stairs and to the truck (a task that would’ve taken me a very long time). I really appreciate the goal of this company and the fact that it is so easy.
Very happy with the help I received. If I need help in the future I will contact your company. Thank you A+
He was very professional and nice while also working quickly! Definitely recommend
Fast and friendly.
Very prompt and courteous. Professional at the highest. Glad to use their service and recommend them as well.
Drivers were punctual, helpful and very friendly. I appreciated the communication on when they'd arrive so I didn't need to pay attention the entire four hour window. Great service, would gladly use again.
I received a call from the driver the morning before my pick up. Super friendly! When they came to get my mattress they were very polite as well. Will recommend!
Great business!!!!
The guys that were sent, were wonderful. They were curious and professional. I would highly recommend this company and them.
Easy to schedule. Movers were great and courteous. No waiting around. Professionals.
Very quick and super nice staff! I would definitely recommend and use them again! Thank you for your assistance!
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.77 based on 3,162 reviews