Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver, Courier
Under an hour
"I was contacted 30 minutes before they arrived. They again contacted me to let me know that they had arrived. They were amazing, clean and prompt. I differently recommend, Mattress Disposal Plus."
"The guys let me know they were on their way and were quick and efficient with the sofa removal. They were careful mot to bang my door jambs. I’d recommend this removal process."
"Great Service!!"
"Excellent"
"Hauler arrived on time and quickly loaded up the mattress. He was curteous and friendly. I would definitely use him for other jobs."
"Communicated arrival and removed item in a timely way."
"Good,just 2 hours plus late"
"Easy, friendly, on-time, and fast."
"I was so impressed with this company and their work! I got a personalized text from a real person to let me know my time frame to pick up a king mattress that I placed curbside. They gave me great discounts to leave my items outside and give them all day to pick it up! What a great idea! Thanks so much for taking the proper disposal of an old mattress off my to-do list! Would highly recommend these guys!"
"The driver and his assistant were very professional. They called in advance which it helped me to know they were coming and make sure there was a clear path to the bedroom where they would pick up the two foundation pieces. No issues. I do recommend this company to anyone needing their service."
"Prompt, courteous and professional."
That is excellent news! We hope you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"This is a great service. Easy to schedule and pick up was on time and efficient."
That is excellent news. We hope you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Keep checking our website for savings and tips and tricks on our blog! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Fantastic service! Right on time, super quick and very friendly. Goodbye old mattress! :)"
We are so happy to hear we were able to help you say farewell to your old mattress! We hope you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Did you know we can take other items as well? We can take mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, exercise equipment, etc..If you need it gone we will do our best to take it away. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Frighteningly unprofessional, but they got the job done."
We sincerely apologize for your experience and we would love to discuss this further with you. We are not able to maintain excellent service or grow without valuable feedback. You can reach us at 877-708-8329 Monday - Saturday 8 am - 6 pm et.
"Quick, easy and came within the time window."
That is excellent news! It was our pleasure to help and we hope you will think of us again in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Pick up personal was cordial, the mattress was picked up ahead of my scheduled time and it took less than 5 minutes. Thank you!"
Thank you! It was our pleasure. We are so happy to hear we were able to get your items out of your way ahead of schedule and to your satisfaction! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Quick and easy"
We always do our best to make removal an easy and quick process for our customers. We are so happy to hear we were able to do just that for you. We hope you will think of us again in the future! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"A couple showed up in a daily rent Uhaul truck and they picked up my mattress and were gone in 2 minutes. Nice people, but seemed a little odd to use a rented truck."
We are so happy to hear that we were able to get your items off your hand in a quick and efficient way. I did look into this situation from you and it appears the drivers were experiencing truck issues and had rented a vehicle to finish their pickups to avoid having to reschedule anyone or any delays on their routes. We love the fact that we have drivers that go above and beyond to ensure our customers are happy and satisfied! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"They were running a little behind schedule which is understandable. When they did arrive they were quick, professional and friendly."
Thank you for your patience during your pickup. Unfortunately, on occasions delays can occur and we do our best to be accommodating and keep our customers as up to date as possible. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Great experience, I called an appointment was set up and they came on time as scheduled. I will definately use them again. Positive experience with this company."
That is excellent news, Frances. It is our pleasure to serve our customers and we love to hear from them about their experience. We look forward to helping you again in the future and we hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.78 based on 2,468 reviews