Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver

Tell us how Mattress Disposal Plus made you happy
Very nice representative. Took them less than 10 minutes and they were in and out with the mattresses.
Harold and his team member were very professional and polite. Thank you
At least in the Seattle area, they use contractors. The mover showed up with no mask and I had to give him a mask, but he only wore it below his nose. When asked to cover his nose with the mask, he did but then lowered it almost immediately afterwards. I live in a building with elderly people and his refusal to take COVID precautions is inexcusable.
I scheduled pick up between 8-12. When I called the mover to see when he would come, his phone was off. When I called the company, they couldn’t get ahold of him either. He ended up arriving 30 minutes beyond my 4 hour window with no courtesy call. He rushed through the moving, bumping some furniture and almost breaking one of my lamps. I would give 0 stars if I could.
When I called Mattress Disposal Plus, they said that would have a manager call me later that day. 24+ hours later and no one has been in contact with me
Patrick was very pleasant and nice. Thanks
I used this service because they advertise "eco-friendly", "responsible" disposal of items, etc., assuming they would take my queen box spring to a recycling center (since donations are on hold due to COVID). When I asked the very kind driver where he was going to take it, he said "to the dump" (note: I live in Virginia). I could have done that myself and saved the $75.

Driver was on time, courteous, etc. If you don't care about where your unwanted items go, the service is fine.
These people are very professional! I will be recommending them to all my family and friends. Great job... thank you. I do believe customer service is alive and well, especially you guys! Respectfully...Dale
I disposed of a Queen size box spring. The process was easy and the items was removed as I requested.
Best experience I have ever had! Pick up was quick, friendly and professional! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Best customer service I have had in a very long time. The internet order, promptness on the phone line, text msg confirmation, call from the driver was exceptional.
Being used to such unreliable svce and poor phone service, I was impressed. Super Top Notch Outfit!!
Jorge my pick up driver and his wife , were exceptionally efficient. Super friendly, and very polite. 10 star service .
Boise did a great job!
professional, courteous, capable, friendly and kind and respected covid-19 guide lines. nice couple.
Awesome service
Excellent experience.
EXCELLENT! On time, professional, came within one day!! Competitive pricing, takes payment online, done!
The guys were really nice and friendly! We had trouble getting the email receipt, but finally did! Thanks! Bobbi
Very friendly staff. Gave notice of arrival time and were on time!
The guys are great. In no time they had the mattress and frame with the headboard and foot board loaded and they were ready to go! Took 10 minutes or less!!
Were very accommodating to a schedule change for me. Great customer contact. Very nice, polite and professional.
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.77 based on 3,116 reviews