Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
Under an hour
customer service
"They were friendly, and very quick. I would use them again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"On time, efficient and very easy. Thank you!"
"Showed up on time, friendly and efficient."
"It was quick, easy and efficient! Great service to dispose unwanted items."
"Very courteous and helpful guys that came to pick up our mattress and springs. Very pleased!"
"Completely seamless process from start to finish! Should we need this type of service in the future, we would not hesitate to contact Mattress Disposal Plus again - thank you!"
"Great service, friendly team. Only thing keeping one star out is the cost."
"I think the employee name was Antino came to pick up my mattress. He was very professional and friendly. He made sure to call when he was on his was as I requested."
"HEY! What a surprise! While we don’t like to pay to get rid of trash- we just couldn’t justify sending yet another mattress to the landfill— this company is so great- I had my doubts tho their service was impeccable and they send these used mattresses and furniture to where they’re needed— depending on their condition— Some get resourced for refugees, some go to the zoo for veterinary care etc. GREAT SERVICE!!!!"
"On time, quick removal, and no property damage or problems. Highly recommended!"
"They were timely and picked up with no issues."
"Great communicators, texted a reminder and let us know when they would be here, professional and helpful."
"Great service"
"Very friendly and on time within the time frame that was given. I would recommend to anyone who needs this service."
"Excellent service. I will use again."
"nice guys, personable, efficeint..."
"What a great service. Had great communication and follow through. Thanks for what you do!"
"Professional service, quick haul away, good customer service and on time or on scheduled."
"Great! Gave me price on the phone. The guys communicated with me prior to pickup. They were prompt, polite, and friendly. What a great biz!"
"Everything was done perfectly and professionally. It could not have been a better experience."
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.77 based on 2,951 reviews