Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

Own Driver
Under an hour
customer service
Read Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews
The men who came to remove our beds were very helpful and very polite (I wish I could remember their names.). I would highly recommend Mattress Disposal Plus.
Very polite and careful as they carried out some very heavy items.
The pick up guy broke my bed because he didn’t have any tools to break the bed apart poor service
The were on time, quick , friendly, and respectful on my home and furnishings ! They were great!
Very professional. Arrived on schedule. Worked efficiently.
They were very professional. I was very happy with their service.
We were quickly scheduled for a mattress pick up for a time between 8am and noon. Unfortunately by 1 pm still no p/u. The person supposed to p/u was also unavailable by the phone number provided us. We called customer service and since they could not reach him scheduled us with another driver for between 4 and 8pm. That person came and p/u around dinner. Next day, the original person just showed up around 7 pm. Not as professional as I expected for the amount paid.
Great guys who were quick.
Luis was the person that came by...he was friendly and nice. he grabbed that old mattress (which was not cooperating) and got it in his truck in what felt like seconds. The paperwork part felt like it took longer.
Very nice man that picked up the mattress. Kept me informed about the time he would pick up and when he was minutes away. Very polite and professional.
Service was on time, quick, and easy. In and out in less than 15 minutes. No ups, no downs, and no extras. Also, excellent follow up!!
Very professional and took good care of a mattress set that I wanted to donate. Instead of throwing it the back of a dirty truck, they wrapped everything carefully in plastic and treated it all with respect. Very appreciated.
Everything went smoothly. I was informed on the day of the pickup where the men were and when they were arriving. I would use your service again.
Great service and extremely professional I didn’t have to wait like other service providers tell you I frame time and they are always late I definitely recommend them 👍🏻👍🏻
Great service. Guys are very professional
They were on time and they did a good job. It too them a while longer than it probably should have but at least it is gone now.
Service was on time, quick, and friendly.
excellent and quick
Amazing, no-hassle, next day service!! Called and emailed us concirmation, and gave a “30 minutes away” call. Highly recommend.
Showed up 4.5 hrs late. I had to call to find out why they were late.
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.77 based on 2,982 reviews