Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
"Took the old couch no extra fees."
"Great service!"
"It was easy to set up a pick up and the price was worth to have it picked up and recycled."
Jeannette Q
Verified Buyer
"The gentleman who came to pick up my very heavy king mattress were professional, polite, careful and efficient. I was very happy with the service and I will certainly call on them again if the need arises. -Jeannette"
"Prompt, polite and efficient! I’d use them again."
Christine F
Verified Buyer
"Kept me up-to-date on travel to apartment. Removed item very quickly. The process from the online ordering to finishing the removal was efficient."
"The pick-up crew were courteous and did their job well."
"They arrived within the agreed timeframe and were able to quickly remove the items I wanted to dispose of."
"Excellent experience from beginning to end. I received a confirmation text from the company and the pickup driver contacted me before pickup to let me know when he'd arrive. Easy transaction, thanks much!"
"Scheduling was extremely easy and convenient, I needed to dispose of my mattress on short notice as I was to move out of my apartment a few days after, so this was very helpful. Pickup was easy and on-time."
"Easy and no hassle payment, contractors who came out were quick and professional"
"Quick,easy and done! Great service!!"
"The guys carried everything out quickly and the removal was very efficient. I'm very satisfied with the service."
"Scheduling the appointment online was quick and easy. On the day of pickup I received a call when they were on their way.They were in and out in less than 10 minutes. Easy peasy!"
"Fast & friendly service!"
"I am disabled and could not remove mattress alone. Employees were friendly, careful, and professional."
"He was on time, very nice, and efficient."
"The gentlemen were great about communicating when they would arrive, and handled things quickly, in a friendly way. Great job!"
"Very easy to use. The lady called me before they came out she was very very polite and sounded like she really enjoyed her job. Great work!"
"They were on time and did a fast and great job!"
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.80 based on 2,092 reviews