Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
Under an hour
"Excellent, service was as described. The team showed up attheearlierpart of our window and contacted us to confirm the item was ready. Quick and easy."
"On-time and great service. We appreciate the help disposing of our bed. Hopefully, either the bed itself or parts of it will be recycled."
"These guys we're great, very professional and kept in good communication the entire time from schedule to pick up."
"Mattress Disposal Plus was great. The guys showed up within the time window, they called 20 minutes before they arrived, they were nice, and they were very efficient. I would definitely use Mattress Disposal Plus again in the future!"
"I paid for the service and they did not show up to retrieve the mattress. Also, they did not call me to reschedule."
"This was a lifesaver and a five star experience as well. I placed the order online at 2:30pm on one day and the mattress and boxsprings were picked up the next morning by 10:45 am! They kept in contact with me and I was updated when my pick up was imminent. Stellar! I highly recommend."
Wow! Thank you for that amazing review of our service. It was our pleasure to help and we hope to have the opportunity to help you again in the future. Don't forget to let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for tons of savings and great disposal tips and tricks on our blog. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Couldn’t have been easier. The guys were courteous, friendly and had the mattress out of the house in seconds. A+"
Thank you! It was our pleasure to help you remove your mattress. We hope you will think of us again in the future for all of your removal needs. We can take anything off your hands, mattresses, furniture, box springs, exercise equipment, etc. If you need it gone we will do our best to remove it. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"They came, they took they left. Easy, just the way I like it........."
Easy is the goal! We are so happy to know that we were able to help you remove your items and that you were pleased with our service. See you next time. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Very efficient process, updates on progress and scheduling way accurate and sent to my phone. Great service!"
It was our pleasure, Phyllis! Keeping our customers in the know is a big part of what we do and we are thrilled to know that you enjoyed our service. We hope you think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"very nice guys who picked up our mattress. seemed to take pride in doing their job."
We love to hear when our drivers are doing a great job! It's easy to take pride in something you care about and that is what we look for when finding our Loaders. We hope to see you again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Very quick, very easy, Andy was polite and chill."
Thank you, Arek! It was our pleasure to help and we hope to see you again in the future. Don't forget to tell your friends and neighbors about us too! Follow us on social media for exclusive savings. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Came early, I didn’t have to wait all morning."
That is excellent news! We do our best to be as accommodating as possible for our customers. We understand that junk removal shouldn't be an all day deal and we love to hear that we were able to help you on your terms. We hope to see you again in the future! Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Great service!"
Why thank you! It was our pleasure to help you and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Do not use this company. It sounds promising but in reality is questionable. I scheduled a pickup from 12-4 pm on a Saturday. I waited during the window, and by 4 pm no one showed! I called 15 min after 4 pm and the customer service office was closed because it's on eastern time. I'm on pacific time. Great. So I sent an email. They called me back on Monday but did not mention the missed pick-up, or apologize, or try to make it better. I explained what happened and asked for a refund and they offered $10 to be refunded. I pushed for $50 because I wasted an entire day, had to call them about the issue (which is not a good business practice), plus wait another week for the pick-up. The numerous staff I spoke to kept having to "look into it and get back." I've yet to receive my $50 refund. I had to wait an entire week to get another pick-up, and be proactive and call to ensure someone was on their way. Not sure if this person would've showed up if I hadn't called."
First, I would like to sincerely apologize for the difficulties that you experienced during your pickup with our company. We do our best to provide easy pickup with excellent communication, and while circumstances can cause routes to be delayed or even rescheduled, that is no excuse for the way in which you were treated during this process. I have issued a partial refund to your account and have used this as an opportunity to provide more training to our customer service team and drivers to avoid this type of situation in the future. Secondly, I want to thank you for your patience and for taking the time to reach out to us to let us know about your experience. We are not able to provide adequate training or maintain the level of service we strive for without valuable information such as this. We truly hope you will give us another chance to provide you with the service we know we can in the future.
"The whole experience was very satisfactory. The two men called to confirm they were on their way. After promptly arriving, they were personable, courteous and retrieved the mattress efficiently and professionally. I would use their services again, and I would not hesitate to recommend this service to anyone."
It was our pleasure to help you, Donald! We look forward to seeing you again and thank you so much for your recommendation. We can always help you remove unwanted mattresses, but we can take the other stuff too! Mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, exercise equipment, etc. You name it and we will do our best to remove it. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"fast efficient and arrived within the time frame appointment!"
It was our pleasure, Layne! We hope you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"excellent customer service - called me back immediately even when I did not leave a voicemail"
We pride our selves on providing excellent customer service along with a hassle-free pickup. We are thrilled to know that you had a wonderful experience with our company and we hope to see you again in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Communications were not great this time. We were told 8:30 to Noon. After driving half-way to our destination, we got a call that they would not arrive until much later in the morning. Would have been nice to know that sooner. Then that time was not met. We also got an email that they had picked up our item but it was set for a time in the future, So we did not know if it had been picked up or not. Had to wait on the phone to find out. So all-in-all, the pick up was on time, but the confusion added a lot of stress to an already busy day."
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your experience, Amy. We sincerely apologize for all of the confusion and any inconvenience that was added to your day. We do our best to provide an easy and hassle-free experience and we clearly missed the mark this time. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve the issues with your pickup. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you with the service we know we can in the future. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Clear and easy online planning and coordination. Gentlemen who came were in the time promised, efficient, cordial...generally an excellent experience. Thank you !"
That is wonderful to hear, Hannah! It was our pleasure to help you with your removal and we hope you will think of us again in the future. Did you know we can take other items too? We can remove mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, exercise equipment, etc. If it is in your way, give us a call and we would love to get rid of it for you. Thanks for choosing MDP!
"Very nice, efficient."
It was our pleasure, Teresa! We hope you will think of us again in the future and that you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too! You can also find excellent tips and tricks for disposal and all kinds of topics on our blog! Thanks for choosing MDP!
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.78 based on 2,572 reviews