Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
Under an hour
customer service
"They came approx 1hr after the original window, but it didn't matter as I was home all day. They picked up the mattress and took it away. Only took a few minutes. The process was very easy. Not sure what they will do with mattress. The mattress was returned and was treated well when I had it. The put it what appeared to be a dirty flattop trailer. Hope the mattress would be donated as the only issue with it was too firm for our family."
"Arrived within the window of time quoted. So glad your company is there to provide this service will definitely keep them in mind for future service."
"They showed up on time. We’re vd professional and did a great job."
"Lots of good communication to let you know when they are coming. Very fast pick up and haul off of the king mattress. Great experience."
"I was a little disappointed with this service. I made a request online and had everything ready for the time frame of 8am-noon. Noon came and went and no phone call that they were on their way. Finally sometime that afternoon I was mad enough so I called, got a voicemail recording. They called back about 10 minutes later and stated they would get ahold of the local dispatch. No more commincation after that. They showed up to pick up the couch with no notice they were coming. Its a good thing I had dragged it outside already or I would have had to reschedule since I was leaving for the evening. Overall very poor communication and not worth what it cost."
"The guys arrived within the appointment time and were very friendly and clean. This was an amazing experience."
"Showed up within the window given and just came in and took the mattress right out of the house. I love how easy it was to schedule and pay online then I received convenient reminders and receipts. Have already recommended to others and will use them again in the future. Thanks!!!"
"This process is set up very nicely. Confirmations and reminders were sent which assured me that the pickup was scheduled. A call from the team doing the pickup came ~ 30 minutes before, so we knew they were on the way. Price-wise, I had a bit of sticker shock at first - but when I compared the price with trying to to the disposal myself, it was definitely worth it."
"After rescheduling at MDP's behest once, the driver failed to show up on a subsequent day in an 8am-12pm slot. Although I checked in all day with dispatchers (who were all unfailingly polite) and although I was repeatedly given 2hr ETAs and promises from the dispatcher to call me back , I gave up at 11pm (at which point I was still being assured that the driver was coming). Rescheduling for 3 days later, a new driver did show up on time. Although he did complete the job to my satisfaction, he was unprepared for the the size of the things being hauled and it was touch and go if he could even fit them all in his van. Having left his tools at a prior job he was forced to break down several pieces of furniture by hand. I would go out of my way not to recommend this service."
"Pick up was easy to schedule. My appointment was confirmed and they arrived when promised. Although it was a little pricey to use the service they pick up items that are difficult to dispose of. I will definitely use them again."
"Quick and convenient."
"The 2 people who came to pick up our mattress were very pleasant, friendly, and professional in how they handled the job. I received several texts telling me when they would be here and even a text when they arrived, which I appreciated. My mattress was a return and they filed the pick-up quickly so I was notified of my refund less than an hour after they left."
"Great service, hopefully mattress and box spring get recycled but who knows! Left 2 items by the curb and was not present when they came. THANK YOU!"
"It was a good experience. The whole procedure was very easy and the pick-up was right on time."
"Great job. Showed up right in the middle of the pick up windows, and gave a 30 minute warning. Would use again."
"The men came when they said they would. They were very pleasant and did the job in a few minutes."
"Professional and communicative. Great job!"
"Excellent service, reasonable cost."
"On time. Quick service"
"Super professional and very quick!"
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.77 based on 2,908 reviews