Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
"On time. Efficient. Painless!"
"I had an old mattress...and now I don’t! There was a small hiccup with my pre-arranged pick up time but it was picked up on the day agreed upon."
"Mattress Disposal Plus was on time and communicated clearly on their pick up scheduled. However- it was a little confusing as to what was being recycled. It turns out we could have hauled our mattress and box springs to the dump ourselves in our trailer for a lot less than they charged . Their website gave me the impression they were taking the mattress to come special recycling center. They just took it to the dump."
"Great solution to a common household problem.. I scheduled and the next day or two they were here helping me get rid of my old mattress. Price is reasonable too. Thank you!"
"It was about 10 minuets past the window for the pickup, but otherwise it went just fine."
"It was easy, and removed quickly."
"Driver called prior and gave an accurate arrival time. Give him a raise he's a good guy to have represent your company.."
"Showed up as scheduled. Good experience."
"I was very happy with the service."
"Very polite and courteous and professional!!!!"
"Can earlier than anticipated. Quickly assisted with loading. Simple quick and professional."
"They were the cheapest company I found in the Chicago area. The gentlemen that came to remove the couch were extremely nice and efficient!"
"Simple. Easy. Quick. I appreciate the service they provide."
"I was very pleased with mattress plus. They were able to handle more pieces than I had originally intended. The persons picking up the mattress were nice and swift. I would use them again in the future."
"Fast and friendly!"
"Great communication, pricing, very professional, and on time with their scheduled pick up"
"I had a great experience. Thanks for your help."
"The guys did remove the couch and mattress, but didn't seem concerned with being careful. We were left with a large chip out of the wooden back stairs and the top part of the outside door frame knocked off. They didn't say anything about either."
"Great crew - very friendly and efficient"
"I am not happy with the service. Have a lot of concerns: 1. I was given a time slot of 8 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. . But the truck never made up on time and did not bother to update the customer that the schedule is getting delayed. I had to call the customer care number to track the order. The truck came home only by 12:50 pm. (If the trucks are not following the timeslots, then the point of appointment slot makes no sense). 2. The people that came to pick the mattress were not professional at all; rather they were just young kids, with very less professionalism. The driver was driving the truck right inside my car garage and was almost about to break my garage door. Why would a truck be attempted to be parked inside a car garage? I had to shout out loud to the driver to STOP. Never expected this from the pickup team."
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.78 based on 2,345 reviews