Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"The dispatcher was very flexible with my pickup scheduling concerns and the pickup went smoothly. However, I was concerned when the driver for the pickup did not know the destination of my mattress and suggested that it may be headed to the dump. I learned that there is essentially an Uber for mattress pickup and that all the mattress collected on his pickup had different destinations. I would feel better if MattressDisposal was able to confirm that my mattress was donated or disposed of in an environment manner. I hope that I didnt just pay money to have my mattress sent to the dump."
"The team kept in contact with us and were totally professional. We used the Houston, TX office."
"They showed up on time and were done in five minutes. Great job."
"After ordering a new mattress online, I was concerned about getting rid of my old one. It was large and heavy, and since the new mattress was coming via FedEx there was no local retailer involved to take the old one away. Out of desperation I went online to find an alternative. Mattress Disposal Plus turned out to be that alternative. It was a very good alternative because for just a small charge they came to my door, removed the old mattress from my bed and even placed the new mattress on my bed for me. The two men who did all this were on time, polite and very careful as they navigated that large and heavy old mattress through my house. I will definitely call Mattress Disposal Plus the next time I have a mattress to dispose of."
"Easy to schedule, prompt, professional & friendly service."
"Gentlemen who came were ver courteous and helpful. They called ahead of time and could not have been better!!"
"Pickup time was scheduled from 11-4pm...they did not arrive until 6pm."
"No hassle. Booked it and they picked it up. Would recommend!!"
"After canceling two appointments, Mattress Disposal finally came to pick up my mattress and box spring that I placed outside since I wasn't home. A little annoyed about the inconvenience, but it all worked out."
"Techs quickly dismantled my old sleep number bed and removed it. I recommend mattress disposal plus for your bed removal needs"
"Quick, efficient and a trifle expensive... but getting did of mattresses was a challenge"
"I love the on line scheduling. The guys called ahead of time to give me an estimate of their arrival. They were on time and, oh, so nice. They were careful with removing my sofa. No marks left on walls, floor or doorway. I will definitely keep them as a resource for my next clean out."
"Timely response, good communications, helpful team."
"I needed a mattress removed from my 3rd floor apartment in fairly short notice, and Mattress Disposal plus quoted a fair, up-front price that was less than half of what competitors were bidding. It was easy and stress-free to reach customer support, and the gentlemen who handled my pickup were friendly, quick, and professional. It's great to know that my old mattress is getting responsibly disposed of and won't end up in a landfill. Thanks!"
"They tried to be conscious of tracking mud on my floors which is good compared to other service companies."
"They were timely, courteous, professional and efficient. It was a pleasant experience and I would definitely use them again."
"Great, very easy. Good price"
"Did the job and arrived early. Kind of annoyed that the cheap stick of steel that came with the box spring was considered a "frame" and thus an additional $30 charge. But this still came in under the quotes I got from other places so overall above expectations I guess. They seem to structure booking with the understanding that you have the home furniture equivalent of a tumor hanging around and thus offer a simple online booking feature and will call you when the driver is on the way. Additionally, they give an option to move the mattress for pickup yourself to save additional fees."
"Such an easy process; the pick up team was very nice and quick."
"They kept me up to date on when they would arrive. Came right on time. Very friendly and accommodating. Even to a bed frame I’d forgotten to list."
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.77 based on 2,733 reviews