Mattress Disposal Plus Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Mattress Disposal Plus
Own Driver, Courier
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"Excellent. Driver called to let me know would be early. Very nice and best service yet on removal."
"Very professional and brought good help."
"On time, Very Courteous, Made sure to be careful when moving the mattress out of my home."
"Fast, accurate, and super friendly"
"My mattress was removed with no issue. The only problem I had was that I was given a window of 8-12:00 and was told I would receive a call 30 minutes prior to their arrival. Finally at 11:45, I reached out to them to find out what was up. They arrived about 12:25. Some better communication would have been nice."
"The driver and his assistant were very helpful and polite. I greatly appreciate the service they provided. Thank you so much."
"Greg kept us informed as to when he would be at our house and arrived promptly and removed our old mattress quickly and required no assistance, which was an relief since my wife was here by herself and the mattress was a very heavy Tempurpedic. I will definitely use you again when I'm I the need and will happily recommend you to friends and relatives."
"They were quick and polite."
"Scheduling was very easy, team arrived timely and removed the requested furniture."
"Amazingly fast, super convenient. I get to *save* $5 to NOT talk to someone? Sign me up every time!!"
"They were wonderful. They were on time, communicative, very professional and reasonably priced. I would use them again in a heartbeat!"
"Excellent service."
"Very easy! I called, scheduled a pick up and they were able to come the next day! They arrived during the scheduled time and were done in about 20 minutes. This is a convenient way to get rid of your unwanted stuff."
"I was extremely pleased with the professional friendly service highly recommend."
"I like how easy it is to do business with them and I would definitely recommend them"
"It was a job well done!!"
"Fast reply and service, priced much lower than other estimates ($60-75 lower) A+++"
Thank you Scott for the great review! We aim to provide great communication and fast service all at a reasonable price! Glad to hear you were satisfied and we look forward to the next time we can help you out!
"They did take all the items I requested. However, they were supposed to arrive between 8am-12pm. A little after 11am, I called to see what the ETA would be since I'd been waiting around for 3 hours already. The representative on the phone put me on hold to check. Then she said the drivers were having staffing issues and could be there between 2p-230pm...so basically I waiting all day wasting time. I asked if anyone was going to let me know this and she said the driver was supposed to be making calls to all pickups...I didn't get one. Thankfully I called. I'm glad to have the items removed from my place, but what a waste of a day and how unprofessional and rude to just not show up between the FOUR hours you told me you'd be there, and not call to tell me it would still be another few hours before you might arrive."
Hello Mashaud and Thank you for the feedback on your pickup! We do our best to time our pickups to meet the 4 hour window and for 99% we meet that window. However, unfortunately there are outside unforeseen issues that can impact our timelines, such as traffic, weather, mechanical issue or staffing issues. While they represent less than 1% of our pickups, we do recognize they result in a negative experience and we cannot apologize enough for that. I would love the opportunity to make this better for you. Please feel free to contact myself at your convenience. I can be reached at cgetz@goloadup.com.

Thanks again for your business and i look forward to speaking you with further
"My pickup was scheduled to arrive between 8am-12pm yet it arrived at approximately 12:30pm. The helper wasn’t able to assist the driver with moving the furniture so I had to help the driver move the furniture out of my own place. Since the arrival was late and I had to assist in the moving of the furniture, I rate this as poor."
Thank you for the feedback on your pickup. This is not the level of service we are known for. We value each and every one of our customers and I would like to make this better for you. If you could, please reach out to me directly at cgetz@goloadup.com as I would like to know more about your experience. Thanks and again, our apologies.
"Professional staff and I didn't have to lift a finger! Thank you"
Thank you for the great review! We do our best to provide a simple and seamless service for all our customers and the best part as you put it, is you do not have to lift a finger! We do all the lifting! Thank you again for your business and we look forward to working with you in the future.
Mattress Disposal Plus is rated 4.78 based on 2,838 reviews