Maxwell & Williams Reviews

of reviewers recommend Maxwell & Williams
Read Maxwell & Williams Reviews

01536 207710

Tell us how Maxwell & Williams made you happy
I received the Joy, Love and Peace 3 bowl set from one of my oldest friends for Christmas. As a Christian I was delighted to see a design which focussed on the real blessing of Jesus coming to bless us. Also, the design was bright and beautiful.

With my thanks and praying for blessings on the company and your workers.

Much appreciated
Sharyn Saville
Arrived broken and sliced my hand open getting it out to take a photo to prove it was broken ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Excellent service. I will certainly place more orders with confidence.
An excellent and speedy service. Thank you
Ordered a lot of plates, but delivery company must have dropped the parcel, and one plate was smashed. Sent photo to M&W and replacement was sent immediately - great customer service!
My husband has used your mugs for years and was very upset when the last one was broken, He is very pleased with the new ones. And I am very pleased with the food no one I ordered. It is such good quality
Hi, I’ve had M&W plates (east meets west) for years now and they’ve been great. They haven’t chipped or aged and still look rather more expensive than they have any right to..
Thanks for sending my replacement cups.
I did fill out email form but no reply but in the end I was very satisfied
Beautiful
Maxwell & Willams products are so good that I have found some out of stock; but I do not blame supplier. Their service has been excellent, their delivery as promised
Beautiful quality coasters arrived today & we are really happy! Thank You! Took about week to arrive from point of point purchase.
Great products for our small B&B
There was a problem with delivery of my order, it was quite delayed and then one of the items was broken on arrival. I am happy to say that this was put right promptly and with a complimentary item so I was left a happy customer. I really do like the bowls that I received.
Lovely mugs but took almost a month to arrive.
Placed an order on 4th October it is now 21st and no sign of delivery. Phoned last week and was told I would definitely have by the weekend but I was just fobbed off. So glad I used PayPal so have raised a complaint. Definitely do not recommend
I returned 8 plates which were received by Maxwell & Williams 3 weeks ago. I have not received a refund and have e mailed a couple of times and have not had a response. I will not be ordering from Maxwell & Williams again.
How would you describe the service when money are taken 2 weeks ago, not possible possible to track, not possible to call as phone is switched to answering machine? What is that at all?
Love these cups.
Poor customer service and delivery takes too long
Ordered on 24/09/2019 order number #MW053424 and am still waiting to receive my items. Have tried sending an email but am told that it is not a valid address. My next step if I do not hear from company is to contact pay pal. Very disappointed as my items are a gift for my family
Maxwell & Williams is rated 4.47 based on 842 reviews