Media Markt Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Media Markt

How would you rate Media Markt ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alexey Garcia

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Media Markt in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Alexey Garcia
"One of my favorite stores and web is Mediamarkt. They always have a wide variety of products at an unbeatable price. Always the staff is willing to help you with any questions and, above all, they are very professional and well prepared. Recently I bought a TV and a tablet and I am very happy with my purchase and the quality of the products. Thank you very much and I will continue buying at Mediamarkt."
Pedro Jorge Dias Lemos
"Good Prices and there ware good people in the store to help me"
"Bought a pc on black friday that was excelent! Love these offers"
"Buena atención, precios y resolución muy satisfactoria cuando hay algo que no va del todo bien."
Media Markt is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews