Memorial Urns Reviews

360-303-6135

support@memorial-urns.com

2950 Newmarket St. Suite 101, Box 205

Tell us how Memorial Urns made you happy

"I was pleased with the copper overlay Urn."
"My husband passed away and I was looking for a special urn. When I received it, it was absolutely beautiful and the engraving made it even better. On top of everything, there was personal service included. I received a telephone call letting me know that the engraving proof was ready. Then, much to my surprise, I received it very quickly. I am very thankful for the ease and beauty of their service."
"I love the stone urns. They are beautiful and of very good quality."
"We picked a hand blown cobalt blue urn for our Mom that is absolutely beautiful !! My Mom would love it & so do we !! Amazing quality and one of a kind like our Mom !!"
"the urn I ordered was just perfect. Very pleased with the engraving. Thank you Joan"
"Item was just as advertised and acceptable to me."
"This is my second purchase of a personalized urn and you never disappoint."
"We receive the urn sooner than expected and the engraving was beautiful thank you so much"
"Ordered the urn on dec, 27, 2018, it still has not arrived on jan. 7th, will update when it arrives. sfp"
"The staff at Memorial Urns was professional and courteous. Although we lost my dad over the holidays, they offered prompt attention to my questions and concerns—a great comfort in a difficult time. And the urn is beautiful."
"The urn is very attractive and solid. The natural distressed look of this particular stone includes 'cracks', as shown in the sample picture on the website, which my boyfriend said makes it look like it's about to break. I don't agree, but the 'crack' IS actually an impression in the stone, not just a dark mark across it. It is more visible or less visible depending on which way you face it, but this will vary with the individual urn I imagine. Also, the screw-in closure on the bottom of the urn is very difficult to re-install once removed. As this will hopefully only be a one-time function, I'm not too concerned as long as I will be able to get it fit snuggly that one time. Delivery was VERY prompt, and the urn comes in an attractive custom-fit purple velvet box with latches. That was a nice bonus in the event it needs to be stored."
"Cindy was extremely helpful in confirming the order of our urn. She worked with us to not only find what we were looking for but to ensure a very quick turn around time. Thank you for all your help and understanding."
"Loved it very very nice thanks"
"I ordered the Soulmates companion urn. I received it sooner than expected and it is even more beautiful than pictured. I ordered the Walnut color, although I think all colors would be equally beautiful. It is of very high quality and fine craftsmanship as far as the 3D inlay. My husband and I wanted to be together and this piece is truly stunning. I am very happy with my purchase."
"Ordered urn online - good graphics and representative of the product I received. Item in stock so prompt shipping and delivery. Securely packaged. No reference point to compare, but urn seems of high quality, flawless construction and as pictured in ad. Fair pricing based on other sites. I did not order engraving - instead went to local trophy shop and had a simple commemorative plate made quite cheaply and affixed to top panel. Bottom line, easy order, quick ship, item as pictured online - highly recommend this site/business if you find yourself in the unfortunate position of needing a burial urn."
"The urn was perfect and order processing, engraving and shipping was more than satisfactory. Would highly recommend."
"I recently purchased two slate urns for my beloved furry family members. These urns are a beautiful rememberance of my furry friends, with the paw detail."
"Cindy Balchunas was very helpful in placing my order for my father’s urn. Cindy was also very professional and efficient in getting the order set up with the details I desired in the urn. I would not hesitate to recommend Memorial Urns to anyone with a need in ordering urns for their loved ones. Thank you very much!"
"I was quite surprised that this urn was delivered in only two (2) days. It is just what I was looking for my husband's ashes. I would just make one (1) suggestion, include instructions for how to open the urn. I had to go back to your website to find out this information."
"Quick service good results. Very satisfied"
Memorial Urns is rated 4.87 based on 414 reviews