Memorial Urns Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Memorial Urns

360-303-6135

support@memorial-urns.com

2950 Newmarket St. Suite 101, Box 205

How would you rate Memorial Urns ?

(optional)

Dan Hughes
Verified Buyer
"That was the second one I've ordered and their service was fantastic .."
Lisa Macchi
Verified Buyer
"The small heart was a perfect purchase at this difficult time A great selection"
Laurie McCaffrey
Verified Buyer
"The weeping angel 👼 Urn Is so beautiful. I know this angel is with my son in heaven."
Susan Miller
Verified Buyer
"The urn is beautifully simple and well made. I received caring and immediate support by phone when the first urn that I purchased was on backorder. Wonderful customer service!"
Roger Carrier
Verified Buyer
"It is a very fine quality.As good or better than the Funeral home has & half or more the cost. It was packed very good for shipping & came rather quickly."
Gary A Johnson
Verified Buyer
"The urn was perfect in every way. It is so beautiful and crafted to perfection. Please add the photo to show people how it turned out. You have my permission for doing so. I also loved the fact that Memorial Urns kept me updated of the process and had me proof the engraving before they started. I will never buy from anyone else when it comes to a cremation urn. Thank you so much for engraving my dads urn with compassion and detail. Janice L. Fox RN retired, daughter and executor for the estate of Gary Allan Johnson."
Stephen Catholdi
Verified Buyer
"Memorial Urns offers a large variety of urns to choose from, so you can fine the appropriete One for you. Their order process is simple and easy to use, and the urns are delivered promptly. When I received my urn, it is exactly as pictured on screen and just beautiful!"
Meghan Choudek
Verified Buyer
"When I placed my order, I was contacted by a customer service rep the next day to approve the design. After approval it was engraved and shipped quickly. The product is high quality and customer service was great. 10/10, would use their services in the future"
Pauline Smith
Verified Buyer
"Ordering online was easy. I selected a companion cremation urn. The wood was beautiful and the engraving (etched into the wooden box) was done exactly to my specifications. Delivery was on schedule. I would definitely order again from this company."
Germaine Landry
Verified Buyer
"Perfect place for mom. So beautiful! I received a call fifteen minutes after placing the order. The woman assisting me was very helpful. I needed the urn in a very short time period because of her unexpected death and travel that was also necessary. She made it easy and the item was received in a few days as expected. I would highly recommend doing business with this company. Their customer service is awesome and this urn is beautiful. Thank you for a stressful time less stressful."
"The urn/vault was just what I was looking for. The finish was beautiful. Cost was appropriate. Engraving just as I had requested. They do proofs of the engraving before doing the work--- good idea. All was good. Urn/Vault was received in a very timely fashion. Thank you for producing such a nice finished product."
Amber Shull
Verified Buyer
"My Urn was wonderful and put great smiles on my family too see, love how big the figure of the dog was and the box too. we will miss our little boy and happy that my package came in one day sooner, My vet was loving our urn.... thanks again and I will buy again when that time comes again."
Richard Cataldi
Verified Buyer
"I made an error in ordering and unintentionally including a shipping charge where none was needed. Customer service refunded the shipping charges within 24 hours. Great service."
Sue Mattocks
"The urn was beautiful"
Shawn Nierstheimer
Verified Buyer
"I have bought the same urn twice over the last 5 years (both different colors). A friend of mine lost both of her beautiful weiner dogs and, I wanted her to have something to remember them by. Both urns came promptly and were even better than pictured on the website."
Colleen McGuire
Verified Buyer
"It is well crafted and sturdy"
Phyllis Molnar
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful urn to keep our son’s ashes in. Nice quality and it will be handed down to his sons when they are older."
Rafael Ortiz
Verified Buyer
"We couldn’t be happier with the kind and respectful help we received from Memorial Urns. The husband-and-wife team were able to help us replicate an urn we purchased in 2009 when we lost our kitty Apollo. Now we wanted one just like it for our sweetie girl Tripod. Although some things have changed with the product and the process, Memorial Urns went the extra mile and delivered a beautiful product."
Tamaira L Schroyer
Verified Buyer
"My urn was beautiful and arrived in just a few days. A perfect resting place for my Tosca"
Tamaira L Schroyer
"My urn was beautiful and arrived in just a few days. A perfect resting place for my Tosca. Thank you"
Memorial Urns is rated 4.84 based on 256 reviews