Memorial Urns Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Memorial Urns

360-303-6135

support@memorial-urns.com

2950 Newmarket St. Suite 101, Box 205

How would you rate Memorial Urns ?

Derek Hogan
Verified Buyer
"Was very happy with the Urn when it arrived. I selected a marble finish and it looked great. The Urn arrived within a short couple of days and once again was very pleased."
Katherine Karpinsky
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the URN was high value and simply beautiful. The customer service was above and beyond. I totally recommend Memorial Urns!"
Debra Whitmarsh
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased with the urn I had ordered for my father. The military urn was perfect and the engraving was exquisite. Thank you for a wonderful urn in a time of grief. Deb whitmarsh ."
Rosemary Williams
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful Urn, well wrapped for shipping. Arrived in excellent condition. Shipped promptly. Very satisfied with the service we recieved."
Paulette LeGrande
Verified Buyer
"They were very nice to work with in my purchase. They tried very hard to help me get what I wanted."
Celia McAdam
Verified Buyer
"The urn is beautiful - my mother would have loved it. The cobalt color is deep and true, and the urn itself is quite substantial. This is an urn that exudes both class and gravitas. But it's the customer service that is just truly outstanding. There was an issue with the urn and Cindy resolved it immediately, provided me lots of updates, and made sure I got a replacement well ahead of the funeral."
Thomas Roach
Verified Buyer
"Shipping was very fast and the urn was exactly as pictured and described."
Janell Smith
Verified Buyer
"I was very pleased to find a Navy soldier statue for my husbands ashes. It is unique and suits the exact tribute to a veteran Navy guy. I was surprised that I didn't have the presence of mind to put on the name plate the birth year and the year of demise on the brass name plate. I will have to order a second set with the dates. Oh Well. Great product available to all."
Matt Thesing
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so very much for such a beautiful urn for our beautiful baby!! ♡ We have purchased two urns now and will continue to do business with Memorial Urns! Excellent communication and quality product at reasonable price. Thank you!!"
Steve Freebery
Verified Buyer
"We have ordered from this company before and the product is beautiful. This time we had a customized request and they were able to accommodate our request without any issues. Great sales and service."
Catherine J Bonner
Verified Buyer
"Cindy, the representative who took my call/order, was VERY helpful. I rate this company "A-1" in every area of customer service."
Lisa Baldwin
Verified Buyer
"They did such a good job. They had it shipped right away. The box and figurine a perfect. It is beautiful, we are very pleased."
Karen Nelson
Verified Buyer
"The marble urn I received is beautiful. Just perfect for the ashes of my beloved."
Lynn Defino
Verified Buyer
"The Urn I purchased is just like the picture. Very beautiful and came in a very beautiful box. Thank you"
John Waters
Verified Buyer
"Memorial Urns offers quality items at reasonable prices. The urn we ordered was prepared and shipped quickly. It was carefully packed and arrived in perfect condition. We were so pleased with our initial purchase, several years ago, we didn't hesitate making second purchase from Memorial Urns."
Martina Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely stunning. It was exactly what I wanted and it arrived quickly, and in excellent condition."
Amanda McCullough
Verified Buyer
"This company was so easy to work with. No matter how many times I made changes or had questions they were always willing to accommodate. They were very sensitive and respectful."
Xianghong Sun
Verified Buyer
"I'm really happy about this order. Here're some aspects they did really good. 1. Very efficient. It took about 5 business day for me to get the urn since I ordered it. I asked for normal shipping so there was no extra fee. 2.Good custom service. The lady is very gentle and patient. Because my grandpa is Chinese and we'd like to engrave some Chinese characters on the urn, I asked a lot of questions to her. For some questions she's not sure, she called back to us really fast and explained very clearly what I need to do. 3. Good engraving. Very beautiful design and all of my family members like it. 4. Reasonable pricing. Compare to the price in the cemetery we went, it is much cheaper. The urn is about 150 bucks lower. It took only $85 to engrave everything on the urn, (the cemetery I went quoted me more than $500.) It's just amazing. I definitely will buy it again next time my loved one pass. And, Thank you!!"
James Greenless
Verified Buyer
"I received my order within 3 days. It was exactly what I expected. I would use them again for sure."
Paul Yeager
Verified Buyer
"Many choices of Urns to pick from. I had purchased a niche for my wife and my ashes and the urn had to be less then 11x11x11. I went on line and found that Memorial Urns had great choices in double urns of different sizes and choices of colors and could be engraved. I ordered my choice and received an email from them as to correct spelling of the engraving because once the engraving is done it cannot be returned. I received the urn in a timely manner and it was well packaged and it was Perfect. Thank You Memorial Urns for a fine product Paul Yeager"
Memorial Urns is rated 4.85 based on 300 reviews