Memorial Urns Reviews

360-303-6135

support@memorial-urns.com

2950 Newmarket St. Suite 101, Box 205

Tell us how Memorial Urns made you happy

"My son-in-law and I received my daughters ashes today. We had 2 memorial urns made by you. They are both very beautiful. Thank you for your excellent craftsmanship. Delia Woomer"
"Excellent product for a great price"
"Competitive prices, quick turn-around, helped with a last minute change in the inscription."
"These people are great to work with. I sent a mockup of what I wanted engraved and they replicated perfectly and in a timely manner. I was very impressed."
"Exactly what I was looking for. My father was a carpenter and would be proud of workmanship."
"I ordered a charcoal colored urn with a labrador on it. It was for my 12 year old black lab who recently had passed away. My furry baby had alot of white facial hair. So I called and spoke to the owner cindy who was very compassionate and helpful. I asked if the scetch of the lab of the urn could have more white to resemble my dog more. She asked and sent me a rough draft. When it was done, it looked just like my shadow. I went with the xl urn. And ashes fit perfectly. Thank you for the awesome job.🐕❤"
"Quality product. Quality engraving. Delivered as promised."
"Excellent seller. Fast shipping and premium packaging. Reliable for a very emotional purchase. Thank you for making it easy."
"I want to thank the staff at Memorial Urns for there fast , courteous service. I received the urn and very satisfied with the product. The craftsmanship is superior. Again thank you."
"The staff at Memorial Urns made my experience an excellent one. They were customer centric and very helpful. I was confronted with a time crunch and they came through with delivery of the urn on a timely basis."
"A beautiful urn."
"When my fur baby of 14 years crossed over the bridge, I needed the perfect urn to place him in. I found quality at a good price. It was exactly how I pictured it and more. Thank you for giving my boy a beautiful, final resting place."
"Excellent! Picture didn't do urn justice. Customer service was terrific."
"The urn is beautiful. I purchased this for my mother. Rose's are her favorite flowers. Thank you. Linda Dodson"
"Very disappointed. Two urns shipped with chips. One the customer ordered in August-was opened but not taken out till needed in September-chipped. We reordered and ours came in chipped-replaced but just today received. Not happy with the fact that nothing could be done to refund the customer the amount especially for the amount of the urn-definitely overpriced. Would not recommend your product."
We always replace, free of charge, any damaged product. All we ask is to be notified within 30 days of receipt so that we can file a claim with the shipping company. These marble urns are made in the U.S. and carefully packaged. While damage is rare, shipping companies can sometimes be rough with deliveries.
"Urn was very beautiful, shippping was quick and easy. It was half the cost as the same one at the funeral home."
"This met and exceeded my expectations and arrived just after my brother passed away. We were able to use it for his memorial and his wife is very pleased with how beautiful it is. Thank you for helping me fulfill my dying brother wish. R.I.P Beloved Brother Robert McNeil Keyser Regards Bill Keyser"
"Did an outstanding job to make sure all the details were correct and exactly as I requested. Purchased urn with dog clip-art etched on granite. Arrived very quickly. Came out beautiful and very happy with the final resting place for my dear companion."
"Just what I expected"
"I purchase the urn on line, it arrived exactly as the tracking info indicated, the urn is beautiful and the engraving is exactly what I ordered. Very happy - mom and dad will be together again."
Memorial Urns is rated 4.87 based on 378 reviews