Memorial Urns Reviews

360-303-6135

support@memorial-urns.com

2950 Newmarket St. Suite 101, Box 205

Tell us how Memorial Urns made you happy

"Great customer service and quick shipping!!"
"I am very pleased with the memorial urn that I recently ordered, but I do have a strong recommendation that might well help someone avoid damaging the urn when they first receive it. Please seriously consider including information / instructions as to how to remove the bottom of the urn. When it is sitting upside down and you have removed the screws, I am willing to bet that I am not the only one who assumed that the shallow bottom plate is what was supposed to come off to give you access to the space inside. I am grateful that I contacted the company before I actually did damage to the wood. The wider base plate separated easily. But for me it was in no way an intuitive move. The overall quality is high. I love that the butterfly and flowers stand out from the side of the urn. It is beautiful. But I really would have appreciated having directions as to how to open it, other than to remove the screws."
"Received it quick. It it very nice."
"Memorial Urns was easy to do business with and had a good selection of products. The urn was received in a timely fashion and was as lovely as depicted. I would not hesitate to do business with them in the future. Jean Moenig"
"I cannot say enough great things about this company. Losing a pet is so stressful but I have purchased 3 urns from Memorial Urns and they were all beautiful and done exactly as I ordered. Would recommend this company to anyone. It literally soothes my soul to see my three beautiful dogs resting in such a special urn. Thank you"
"I am very pleased with my purchase and the customer service."
"No review need. Thanks again"
"The urn was very good quality the engraving was prefect. My family and I are very pleased with everything and it was all in a timely manor."
"The urn arrived quickly. It is beautifully crafted. My father would have loved it. Thank you for the workmanship and service."
"The Urn is beautiful, my husband is very please. The workmanship is really a really good quality."
"Exceptional product fast shipping it made our Military service extra special. Would purchased again if the need arises."
"Thank you. the urn is beautiful -wondeful engraving. Ms Christine was so so nice. thank you! Anthony Forte"
"Beautiful urn. Very good response to the request for the urn."
"Happy w the purchase"
"The silver memorial tag is perfect with the raku urn. Thank you for helping with the sizing of the inscription. It shows up beautifully."
"Wonderful service, prompt delivery. The urn I purchased for my husband couldn't be more perfect. Thank you!"
"Great Site, Professional service, prompt delivery. I would highly recommend to others. Thank you"
"The urn was beautiful the price was very good However, I thought that the delivery charge was extremely way to high."
"I would recommend Memorial Urns to everyone, My daughters urn was absolutely beautiful and the pendents were stunning. Very nice. Thank you!"
"The urn was beautiful and exactly as described. The only problem was it did not have the key with it. it only took one call to have that sent and the customer service people were knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with."
Memorial Urns is rated 4.86 based on 513 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access