Memorial Urns Reviews

360-303-6135

support@memorial-urns.com

2950 Newmarket St. Suite 101, Box 205

Telephone

How would you rate Memorial Urns ?

"The urn we ordered was exactly what we wanted. It is beautiful and if good quality."
"Absolutely beautiful ."
"The little angel box is so precious. Just perfect for our little angel."
"Very nice product. Finish and quality of the wood is excellent. We opted for the engraving and that came out perfect. An easy five-star rating from us!"
"We loved the urn, it makes the perfect final resting place for our beloved dog"
"The urn I got for my mother is absolutely beautiful. She loved roses so when I came across the light pink rose urn I knew she would’ve loved it. The engraving was fantastic and placed right where it said it was going to be, so there wasn’t any surprises upon receiving the urn. When I was picking out my engraving they had more than enough styles of writing to choose from which I’m thankful for. In the end I am very satisfied with the way my moms urn came out and I’m sure she is as well."
"Absolutely lovely! The companion urn was delivered on time. I had many complements on it at the service. Only one slight problem - the screws at the bottom were put in very tightly, I had problems getting one out, had to call a neighbor."
"Loved being able to get a bell bottom sailor for my guy."
"I can't say enough good about the service, the people and the product. I am totally happy with my experience in dealing with Memorial Urns. Thank you !!!!!"
"This particular urn was an option at our local mortuary but close to 50% higher. We really liked this urn for my dad as he LOVED his western movies and tv shows. Being an over the road truck driver when he was home he spent his time watching all the westerns he could! This urn is well made and holds all his ashes perfectly as he weighed roughly 200lbs when he fell asleep in death!"
"My husband's memorial urn exceeded my expectations. He would have been well pleased that his remains are in such a befitting container that commemorates the Air Force."
"Very pleased. Everything went as smoothly as possible."
"I found them to be very courteous and helpful with any problem. My order was both shipped and received promptly. My item was indeed a beautiful work of art."
"Engraving was correct, delivery prompt. Paid a lot for a bronze urn but it looks nice."
"Very nice urn. Very pleased with all aspects of it."
"Tried ordering on line, but had to call customer service with a question. Reached a woman named, Cindy. She was great! Urn came thru as ordered. Directions for filling and bags were appreciated. Mailed it yesterday."
"We got the package , thhis is beautiful thinks for the service ,"
"Thank you for the beautiful urn made for my brother. The Air Force logo is beautiful and the engraving by Mr. Thompson was really a wonderful touch. Thank you so much for the compassion given to the detail of the urn. So professional and beautiful. Thank you again. I know my family will love it!."
"Outstanding!!!!!! From my first call to customer service to date of dilivery. Could not rate just how beautiful my “Angels Near Cremation Urn with Photo” is!!!!! So much more than my expectations even. Thank You Memorial Urns!!!!!!!! 5-Star Business !!!!!! Highly Highly Recommend !!!"
"High quality- the only thing I did not like was the way the number 9s were engraved- they ran into the 1 -- in date 1970"
Memorial Urns is rated 4.87 based on 335 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!