Meowtel Reviews

Read Meowtel Reviews

1-844-636-9835

bellhop@meowtel.com

327 Hayes Street

Tell us how Meowtel made you happy
I've been using Meowtel for a few years now. I have had an exceptional experience. There were a few times I had last minute travel needs and the Meowtel team made extra efforts to help me find a sitter. All of the sitters I have worked with have been excellent.
Meowel is AMAZING!!! Highly recommend.
Great service. Reyna is the best!
Thank mew for this review, Suzanna! Reyna certainly knows how to offer the best staycations to her kitty clients. We'll see you on Meowtel soon!
Easy to use website. Trusted cat sitters.
Thank you for this review, Cathy! We'll see you on Meowtel soon - meow meow!
Angela is not only a Angel she is the cat whisperer ! From the moment we met her we were at ease and found her to be so knowable on what was needed. Our cat was very comfortable with her and we would recommend her a 100% .
Meowtel 5 star review on 22nd September 2020
What an ameowzing photo, Donna! Thank you for the review and we agree - Angela is a kitty whisperer!
Loved Mercedes and her attention to our cats!
Thank mew for the review, Caroline! Mercedes is the cat's meow!
Our bellhop was fantastic and made us feel very relaxed while we were away. Stellar experience, and we will be booking again.
We are purrleased to be of service and look forward to caring for Orion and Umbra soon! Thank you for the review!
Sabrina and Bruno are the best!! I honestly don’t trust anyone else to watch after our senior cat. They take the extra time and care for him that he needs. They also picked up our mail and tidied up after the cat while we were away! The pictures they send are frame-worthy! Every picture of our cat looked like it was professionally shot. We will continue to hire Sabrina and Bruno to look after Blu for as long as we can! Thanks!!
Thank you for the ameowzing review, Robin! We are so lucky to have Sabrina and Bruno in our SF sitter community...they are la crème de la crème!
Love the service, love our regular cat sitter. Only thing i would say is that I am not likely to use the service on week long trips bc it is pricey. I would rather have a friend help out. Maybe offer more deals or a deal if you need the service for more than 5 days? just thoughts...
Thank mew so much for this feedback, Victoria! We just released a feature where sitters can create custom discounts for their clients. We hope this will make longer trips more affordable and we aim to continue to provide more rewards for our repeat customers. Stay tuned, meow meow!
Sabrina took great care of our cats and sent updates each visit. We will definitely hope to book with her again when we go out of town next!
Glad you had a great experience with Sabrina! See you on Meowtel soon and thank mew for the review, Amy!
I have loved my experience with Meowtel. Like most pet owners, my cat is a treasured member of the family, and I love my cat sitter, Sabrina, who has been very reliable, caring, cat knowledgeable and my cat adores her. Meowtel allows me to have my cat stay in the comfort of our home which is very nice for me and my cat.
Catherine, thank you so much for this review! We are lucky to have Sabrina in our sitter community - meow!
Meowtel was so easy to use and connected us with our fabulous sitter, Amy. She did a wonderful job and made me feel like my cats were getting the love and attention they needed while we were away.
Thank mew for leaving a review, Courtney! We agree, Amy is furrrabulous!
Meowtel is about the kitty watchers. Lucinda watched my kitties for 9 days while I was out of town recently. She really does an amazing job. This time she went above and beyond one day, as her car was in the shop, so she Ubered to my house and hung out with my fur babies for over an hour.
Thanks so much for sharing how a-MEOW-zing Lucinda is! We're glad you had a great experience with her!
Great service and easy to navigate website.
Thank mew, Michelle, for taking the time to review us! See you on Meowtel soon!
Love their features and the fact I can check my cat sitter's calendar in real time + book her online. They recently added a live chat in the mobile app and now I'm getting pics and videos after each visit!
Thank mew for the feedback, Nick! We aim to continue to exceed your expectations with new features -- meow!
Easy to use and reassuring to be able to connect with Kitty sitter prior to visit
Thank mew for reviewing us, Natalie! Purr purr purr!
A great way to find quality care for your cat(s) when you go away. We love our sitter so much, and so do our 2 cats!!
Thanks so much for sharing your feedback, Brian! Jenna is the cat's meow!
Love Meowtel! Easiest, most reliable service for me sweet fur baby.
Thank you for the meowvelous review, Caiti! See you on Meowtel soon!
Great product and Drew is excellent!
Headbutts to you, John! We think Drew is supurrrrrb too!
I hired Allison from Meowtel to take care of my cat in August and the service the Meowtel offered and Allison was exactly what we needed. Definitely recommend the company.
Thanks so much for your review, Yanay, and we will see you on Meowtel soon!
Meowtel is rated 4.97 based on 258 reviews