Meowtel Reviews

Read Meowtel Reviews

1-844-636-9835

bellhop@meowtel.com

649 Irving St.

Tell us how Meowtel made you happy
My sitter was amazing! She did everything I wanted. I would use these services again.
Great, easy and good service
Ashley has been the perfect fit for our cat needs. The online service functionality is great as well. Highly recommend.
I have full confidence in Meowtel and their kittie sitters. It was a great experience and my cats were well cared for. I will use Meowtel the next time I travel.
Feel very safe using Meowtel and had a great experience with Esmeralda!
Elisabeth was wonderful and kept me updated on my pet during her visits! She was reliable and very happy with her care.
Amy was the best, I would definitely have her watch Macguffin again.
Wonderful service. Extremely caring and went above and beyond to make sure my pets were taken care of. Would highly recommend.
So easy to use and couldn’t be happier with the service!
We have two cats and were finally going to be having a proper vacation. We needed to find someone to come in and feed the cats twice a day. I asked at my vet clinic and they didn't have any advice on cat sitters. So I went to the internet. I found Meowtel and another site. My husband and I looked at online reviews and Meowtel had the best overall reviews. I entered the need and they listed 6 sitters that were in our area and available to the dates we needed. After reviewing the profiles, reading the sitters reviews, we selected a sitter. Barbara accepted and scheduled a hello visit. Barbara was so professional and you can tell she is amazing with cats. During our vacation my male cat would follow her everywhere, she sent photos and emails about how the cats were doing.Our female cat tends to be more off standish and she even got close to Barbara. The whole experience left me so comfortable to be able to go on vacation and not worry about the house or our fur kids.
Judit is the most caring and wonderful kitty sitter in the world. She goes above and beyond for them! She even brought my girls some really cool toys to play with and then gave me links to get them for my girls too (they belong to her boys). She has a heart of gold and you cannot find better!
The process was easy & it was great service.
Judit is an amazing cat sitter! She has watched our cats a number of times and our cats are always very happy and healthy (we have a cat with pancreatitis). In addition to feeding and giving medication, Judit also plays with them for a generous amount of time, which reduces any anxiety they could have regarding us being away. Judit will send us about 2-4 pictures or videos of our cats per visit so we can see them, which we appreciate because she wants us to see the how the cats are doing She is also very trustworthy and we feel incredibly comfortable with her in our house.
Sonya is THE BEST!
Had a great experience with sitter Anne and highly recommend her and Meowtel for its ease of scheduling!
I have two sweet kitties and one of them MUST take his oral allergy medicine twice a day or else bad things will happen, i.e., lots of itching, scratching and wounds that will not heal!! Because of this necessity, we trusted Victoria with our kitty patient. When we met her for the first time she was so kind, sweet, and immediately bonded with our 'boys'. It was important for me that Victoria was comfortable giving my kitty his pill (because he can be a tough patient sometimes) and during our meet-and-greet visit she was able to quickly and easily demonstrate giving my cat his pill and she even got it down in one try! I was SOLD on Meowtel! Our 3 day trip to a family wedding went well and I loved showing my family all of the videos and pictures that Victoria sent to us. I am actually looking forward to our next trip knowing that we have Victoria and Meowtel taking great care of my kitty children!
Meowtel is a gamechanger for feline families! The peace of mind you get knowing your precious fur babies are in great hands while you are away is priceless.
Danielle was a wonderful cat sitter. She was quick to understand my cats' needs, and I loved the photos she sent me every day. I came home to happy, well cared for cats. I hope Danielle will be available whenever I need to leave town because I feel my cats really liked her and I trusted her very much.
We found an amazing sitter last minute. Can't wait to use again!
Great cat sitting service