MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
message media is really helpful for us on contacting the our candidates. they are more responsive to txt rather than voicemail. the only problem I notice in message media is you need to check the sent Items to find out if your message did not push through. I hope it will just a pop up because checking sent items will also take a lot of our time. thank you
Very easy to use! Message Media has proven to be an easy & cost effective medium to improve customer engagement in our start up environment.
Fantastic and easy messaging app
Easy platform to use with easy ability to mass message contacts.
Much better than the previous system we were using, really easy to select who recieves messages and not - feels very seamless and have not had an issue so far.
MessageMedia is easy to use and the staff is very helpful. I like that it is a very stable program and designed for ease of use. The reporting aspect could be more robust.
Well done very good very very good
Wish I had known about this service a long time ago. Easy to use. A great way to communicate promptly to our staff.
Very good service and excellent user interface. Easy to use API
Great Service for cheapest price
The communication and detail I received on the product was great - I feel good knowing I can contact your staff at any time with questions i have.
fast and good.. i can also reply back to customers too..
MeesageMedia is really easy to use and I can also received instant reply from client. Really cool !
Wonderful experience. Responsive support. Customer service focused. Amazing platform with awesome features. Couldn't ask for more.
Message media is by far the best platform I have used to message clients. It has everything and ore that we need to interact with our guests. I love the fact that it allows you to message back and forth with your client in a "WhatsApp/ messenger" form on the desktop platform as well. So easy to use and navigate.
good service
Working with Deaf clients, MessageMedia provides an easy to use, professional means of communication. The email to SMS function is simple to operate, and replies coming back from clients direct to our email makes the process seamless.

When we need assistance, the staff are always professional and know the product well, often solving any issue on the spot. Would not hesitate recommending this service to any business, small or large!
Very good platform of texting.
Easy to send quick communication to large groups of people. Has supported our business to get information fast to our staff. Great product!
Working well thanks