MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
We have found Message Media to be very user friendly. Easy to set up, import contacts and send messages.
(Australia) - Posted 4 months ago
MessageMedia gave us a great "Mailchimp style" (easy implementation) solution for our current SMS needs. We needed something to be able to set up within minutes without any engineering work required. It gets the job done!
(US) - Posted 4 months ago
I had trouble because my leads were sent without Australian prefixes on numbers.. (+61). And the fellow on the phone spent over an hour fixing the problem for me (your employee from Melbourne), and then double checked we had them sent out correctly! He was patient, kind and helpful. Thank you so much.
It works efficiently, does not seem expensive, it offers various capabilities, I would recomment it to the view people I know who are conversant in using software as I think many people would find the user interface very confusing.
MessageMedia is a quick and easy to use messaging service
Our business has been using MessageMedia to send sms to our customer for several years. Their easy-to-use system has integrated seamlessly into our POS and has allowed us to streamline our business process and greatly improve our customer experience.
Great program and very easy to use. I'll be using this service again.
User friendly, great GUI
We originally planned to go with an alternate provider, but it proved to be far too complex. MessageMedia were right there with a simple, streamlined solution that meant we could get our messages out in 10 minutes flat! Great work on such an elegant platform for simple marketing text messages!
Amazing tool for small business and very easy to use.
easy to use and very handy
Works great very helpful to keep clients informed
fastest way to communicate to staff esp. in a fast paced operations.
MessageMedia is good where you do not have a cell/mobile phone available and you need to send a quick SMS message to someone.
-site is relatively easy to navigate. - great product - simple and effective way to send msg to large list of clients. - excellent marketing tool
Having the ability to use email to SMS in a way that is seamless and neat has been amazing. The only think missing is email to MMS, but even without that, the service has helped us a ton in our operations.
Very easy to use and extremely fast. great service
Very easy to use, this web-based sms application keeps messages well organised and easy to access. Copies sent to my email so I don't miss anything when I'm not logged in.
Initial sales service and functionality has been good. But support and onboarding has been poor. I have made multiple requests and been told people would get in touch, but no one has.
Message Media have been a great company to deal with. Great flexible plans with wonderful support when you need it. Highly recommend them.
MessageMedia is rated 4.67 based on 251 reviews