MessageMedia Reviews

London EC1Y 8AF UK

461 Pacific Avenue
San Francisco, CA
1-844-912-2350

Tell us how MessageMedia made you happy
Great service, Has dramatically increased productivity.
Works as intended. No major issues so far.
Possibly the best Web-based messaging tool out there.
MessageMedia is our fantastic system. It is so convenient & makes my job much easier. Would recommend to anyone.
Good pricing. Good service. Good
MessageMedia as a platform has allowed the business and our staff make communications easy. We use it often to send notifications to our employees quickly. We've also set up a free-text platform and the team have been very helpful and responsive in the process.
Fast response on all support enquiries.
Dont have any issues with sending SMS. Would be good to have MMS
Fantastic software, very effective.
Outstanding service. Would highly recommend .
Easy to use to communicate with clients
Great customer service! Awesome Support and CX team. Would recommend for all business use
It helps me a lot as I hate to text using the phone.
We use Message Media for automatic milestone updates for loan applications, Key messages, and to pre-empt our clients of important announcements that will follow by email. The system is easy to use - would not be without it.
Very happy with Message Media as a service. It is reliable, convenient & helps us stay on top of student communication.
Great features and easy to use. Everything l've asked for has been or will be implemented :)
I don't find the interface easy to use. there are far too many steps to get to the end result. I'm in the process of handing over my current position and am writing notes for my colleague to show them how to use Message Media. I have counted 10 steps to get to the final screen which I think is ridiculous. And having to print out every screen as I cant remember myself which button to click on next. I also feel preparing the Excel spreadsheet is another time consuming exercise, ie, deleting all unnecessary fields , then changing the word "Mb Phone" to "Mobile", then copying and pasting those fields into another document (otherwise it wont upload). All too complicated. I prefer SMS through my regular email with two simple steps, but unfortunately am unable to use it due to spam . I had to call customer service which were helpful a couple of times to guide me through all the steps as at first I found it overwhelming, now its just very time consuming and frustrating to remember each time I use it. Sorry, not a fan.
Hi Toni,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and that you took the time to let us know where we can do better.

We’ve recently made some major improvements to our website which have greatly improved the ease of use. We will be in touch with you shortly to take you through them, and hopefully make your handover process much less time consuming.

Warmest regards,

Scott
We are very happy. User friendly and responsive support staff.
Great and easy to use
MessageMedia is improving and is very user friendly. Easy to access. Will definitely continue using MessageMedia.
MessageMedia is rated 4.66 based on 101 reviews